BY HOUSE OF LASHES #6 in False Lashes

Be daring. Be unforgettable. Be Iconic®. These showstopping lashes combine a dynamic V-formation effect with a criss-cross pattern, lending your soulful eyes the boldness of history's most celebrated beauties and trendsetters.

Can fit any eye size and shape. Hand made from 100% cruelty-free synthetic hair.

• How was your first time wearing Fake Lashes7 Answers
  • Which one do you prefer the most. House of lashes or Velour lashe...1 Answers
Buy on House o...
Elizabeth U.
Sacramento, CA
The images can be a little deceiving. Don’t get me wrong, I love House of Lashes! It’s a little challenging at first because the band is really thick but it’s also the reason why you’re able to re-wear these baddies a couple of times. I felt these were a little too heavy and too bold than what the examples were displaying. They’re beautiful lashes! They just didn’t work out for me.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
house of lashes is one of my top favorite lashes I own, I love the lightweight and natural look of them, I love that I can get simple lashes and dramatic which I love dramatic... these have lasted me a long time and they always do if you properly care for them. House of Lashes® Iconic
Jessica D.
Menlo Park, CA
These lashes are so beautiful I want to cry!  The hair fibers are soft and they feel extremely light.  You can also reuse them for a while if you take good care of them.  For me, once I remove them, I soak them in some warm water and a little soap for 30 seconds, then I rinse and dry and put them back in my lash case.  Love these lashes!!!
Brittney D.
They look gorgeous and finally bought myself a pair after seeing the raving reviews. I do like them, but they aren't nearly as dramatic as I thought they'd be. Needed no trimming even though I don't have huge eyes but I don't have small ones either. They don't stay well even when I use their lash glue. The band is not thick or chunky, but it just doesn't have a decent grip to stay on well. It's a great buy, just be prepared for some frustrating mornings.
heaven L.
Bowling Green
These are such a beautiful set of lashes id love to try these babys out 🙌 i have a few set of lashes but not like these I've always been pretty unopen to trying out exotic lashes like so but as i got older i became more open mined lol.
Coley S.
Plano, TX
So, I have seen so many people look absolutely beautiful with these lashes, but they were just too much for me, and a little drag queenish, which is fine if that is the look you are going for but it wasn’t for me. Also, the band on these lashes is sooo thick which makes them really difficult and frustrating to apply. House of Lashes® Iconic
Yara M.
vero beach
deff a must have  when trying to go full glam. i love hiw eaily it applys and goes on top my real lashes. i cant even leave the house without them., i love all there lashes type and can't live without them. love the full glam look so im always willing to stack up on these whike supply last
Tammy S.
['Bristol', 'IN'], IN
Hands down my favorite eyelashes from this brand. They go with any look. Whether I’m wearing a subtle or dramatic looks it always works well with it. Even without eyeliner these falsies looks great. They are also lightweight and easy to apply. With proper care these lashes can be worn multiple times.
Lexus L.
Ada, OH
I love these lashes! I wore them to homecoming and they made a very good final touch to my makeup. They stayed on all day and looked great the whole time. I will be wearing these again. One bad thing about these lashes though is that they are a bit difficult to put on. The band isn’t curved enough which makes them hard to shape to your eye.
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
These have become my favorite lashes they look beautiful with every makeup look. They look great with a dramatic makeup look and with a natural to no makeup look. The only thing is a wish the band was a little thinner but other than that there perfect and i get a lot of wear out of each pair
Masajae F.
Richmond, VA
Are these lashes good to start off with when your a beginner
Hana S.
North Olmsted, OH
Are these worth the money? I really want a pair!! 😁😫
Danika C.
Batavia, OH
Are fake lashes worth it or would a high end mascara be better?
Sheila B.
How was your first time wearing Fake Lashes
How many uses can you get from these lashes?