BY HOUSE OF LASHES #8 in False Lashes

Be daring. Be unforgettable. Be Iconic®. These showstopping lashes combine a dynamic V-formation effect with a criss-cross pattern, lending your soulful eyes the boldness of history's most celebrated beauties and trendsetters.

Can fit any eye size and shape. Hand made from 100% cruelty-free synthetic hair.

• How was your first time wearing Fake Lashes8 Answers
  • I NEED THESE LASHES IN MY LYFE!!😻😻❤1 Answers
  • Which one do you prefer the most. House of lashes or Velo...1 Answers
Buy on House o...
  • "One of my favorite dramatic lashes ever! Since my real lashes are long I don't wear fake lashes all the time! Iconic is one of the best lashes from House of Lashes. They're good for special occasions!" in 720 reviews
  • "I LOVE LOVE LOVE these lashes. They are so long wearing and easy to put on. I wouldn't say they are easy enough for beginners especially being that they are also dramatic. They look great with a wing liner and gives an amazing "cat eye" look. I wouldn't recommend these for everyday because of how dramatic although I put them all the time(I just love lashes and am comfortable with them) because I am obsessed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND " in 471 reviews
  • "These have become my new go-to lashes I have short straight lashes and these add such a finishing touch to my makeup looks. The band is thin so it's flexible and comfortable to wear. The lashes themselves are well made and don't shed. The shape is shorter in the front and longer at the ends so it's perfect if you're looking for a cat eye or a wider eyed effect." in 200 reviews
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
These lashes are so good! At first they were a little hard to get used to since the band is thicker than what I usually buy like the Ardell whispies but once you measure and cut them, they're perfect. My biggest mistake the first time I wore them was not cutting them properly and they looked ridiculous so definitely be sure to measure them to the shape of your eye before applying. I have gotten so many wears out of these since I just clean the band with an eye makeup remover to remove the old glue. This works well since the band is so think it can withstand a lot of wears. I absolutely love these and will definitely repurchase after I've worn the hell out of them.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I LOVE these. After trying HOL, I shudder whenever I see the lashes they sell in stores- they all look so fake and shiny in comparison. These are somehow dramatic and natural at the same time. I feel naked without them now. The first day you use them, they are a bit stiff, so it's kind of a pain trying to bend them and get the band to lay down properly. But one pair will last me basically until I drunkenly pull them off and misplace them (which tends to happen after a few weeks) but by the second day of wearing them, theyre shaped to my eye and apply in a matter of seconds. If I wasn't so prone to losing lashes, they'd probably last months, with proper care. I know it might sound gross to keep a pair of lashes for that long, but they're very well made, they don't shed or lose their shape. I usually buy these in 3 packs for about $30 which is so reasonable, considering the quality.
Alexis E.
Ugh, so many mixed feelings ladies. One, THE PRICE.... WHHHHYYY do HOL lashes have to be so expensive? I get it. they’re good quality, they really are. But, so is ardell and they average $2-3 cheaper/lash. Also, these lashes at least the OG version were way too big for my eyes and I have fairly large eyes. Not fun when your lashes poke you directly in the eyelid all day. In reality all that takes is some manicure scissors and some finessing but I was really let down by these lashes unfortunately.
Tania C.
Newark, NJ
These eyelashes are probably my favorite eyelashes I have ever tried. They are super fluttery. These lashes make my eyes look more slanted and more bigger. They elongate the eyes as well. They are a good step up from a thin band lash. They are not as thick as others. The lashes also last a good amount of time. I get about 10 uses if I don’t mess them up while cleaning them which I always do, I get a good amount of use from these. These are great pick them up if you can.
Megan M.
These lashes are nicely put together and look great on a lot of people but I’m not obsessed with them on me. The shortest lashes are way shorter than my normal long lashes so the style didn’t blend well with me. They’re also pretty thick and the hand is harsh looking so it’s obvious that I’m wearing falsies. They’re nice and I have several different styles but I don’t reach for them all the time.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
My favorite lashes I have had in a long time! These are comparable to a cheaper Ardell but I like the band better.  It is more sturdy without being heavier which I like.  They aren't too expensive and you can find them at any make up store like Ulta or Sephora.  Don't forget to reuse these!
Elizabeth U.
Sacramento, CA
The images can be a little deceiving. Don’t get me wrong, I love House of Lashes! It’s a little challenging at first because the band is really thick but it’s also the reason why you’re able to re-wear these baddies a couple of times. I felt these were a little too heavy and too bold than what the examples were displaying. They’re beautiful lashes! They just didn’t work out for me.
Abigail M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Really high quality lashes. The band is a little thicker but still fairly simple to apply and remove. I've been able to reuse these multiple times before having to toss them because they're such great quality. They add tons of length and volume and are easy to blend with your natural lash. Something really important for me is weight and these are really light and comfortable.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
house of lashes is one of my top favorite lashes I own, I love the lightweight and natural look of them, I love that I can get simple lashes and dramatic which I love dramatic... these have lasted me a long time and they always do if you properly care for them. House of Lashes® Iconic
Jessica D.
Menlo Park, CA
These lashes are so beautiful I want to cry!  The hair fibers are soft and they feel extremely light.  You can also reuse them for a while if you take good care of them.  For me, once I remove them, I soak them in some warm water and a little soap for 30 seconds, then I rinse and dry and put them back in my lash case.  Love these lashes!!!
Masajae F.
Richmond, VA
Are these lashes good to start off with when your a beginner
Hana S.
North Olmsted, OH
Are these worth the money? I really want a pair!! 😁😫
Danika C.
Batavia, OH
Are fake lashes worth it or would a high end mascara be better?
Sheila B.
Houston
How was your first time wearing Fake Lashes
How many uses can you get from these lashes?