House of Lashes® HOL® DARK Lash Adhesive

Our NEW HOL Dark Lash Adhesive is a latex-free lash adhesive great for applying your falsies. Dark adhesive intensifies and darkens your lash line, the dark tone helps hide the eyelash strip and blends easily with eyeliner. It is free of formaldehyde, phthalates, or parabens. Your falsies will stay on securely all day!

Our lash adhesive comes with its own unique bottle with a brush for easy and precise application. This formulation is LATEX-FREE and WATERPROOF, perfect for latex sensitive and contact wearing individuals.

How does this compare to the DUO eyelash glue?
Start your review of House of Lashes® HOL® DARK Lash Adhesive!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This lash glue works so well and I've never been so pleased with how long my lashes stay on with it!in reviews
Zita C.
Brooklyn, NY
House of Lashes® HOL® DARK Lash Adhesive uploaded by Zita C.
Purchased at: House of Lashes
Ever been asked how your lashes are still on after crying? Partying? Raving? My secret is the house of lashes glue in dark. I've tried the white one and it wasn't as good. Not sure if it had a different formula or something. This glue is so strong that I had trouble getting it off. It just stays glued until you decide that it needs to come off. To those who says it isn't good, you guys aren't using this right. Make sure to wait 30 seconds so that the glue gets tacky and then apply it. You're gonna have lashes that last all day. House of Lashes® HOL® DARK Lash Adhesive
Ashley B.
Shoreline, WA
House of Lashes® HOL® DARK Lash Adhesive uploaded by Ashley B.
Best eyelash glue so far!! They really stick once you get them on and the payoff is really good!
Chaya K.
Stafford, TX
House of Lashes® HOL® DARK Lash Adhesive uploaded by Chaya K.
I’ve been on the hunt for a great lash glue without all the toxic ingredients that will hold up through a 12-hour work day, tears and sweat! I’m very happy to announce that the winner is the House of Lashes dark lash glue! I even heard Lora Arellano, owner of Melt Cosmetics raving about this lash glue! I love how easy it is to remove off the lash band and the brush applicator is the best!!
Angel I.
Honolulu, HI
This is the BEST lash glue ever!!! I love how the applicator is thin and I love how strong the glue is. It holds my lashes all day and it doesn’t even feel like I have lashes on. The best part: it’s under $10.
Savannah G.
Bowie, MD
This lash adhesive is great! I love the fact that it has a brush applicator and it gets super tacky and holds my lashes all day. This is one of my go to lash glues.
Melissa C.
Willingboro, NJ
Love this lash glue! Bought it off of HOL.com. It blends w| the lash band|line.. It doesn't have a nasty odor. It holds the lashes on for pretty much the full night. It gets tacky rather quickly; which is also a downside as it dries fast & cant really be moved if a mistake is made. Must work quick & efficient.
Maria N.
Beaufort , SC
This is my favorite lash glue by far. It gets tacky right away and your lashes will not move with this glue. You only need a teeny tiny bit and I really like that the color blends perfectly with your natural lashes. The price point is amazing and I couldn't do anything to improve this lash glue. I would recommend it to everyone.
Ashley N.
Wilbraham, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This glue could last me days if I let myself keep my makeup on that long! Easy to you and not messy. Believe it or not this glue even smells amazing and not like chemicals.
Erika W.
Fargo, ND
Purchased at: Sephora
This is by far my favorite lash glue I’ve ever used. All the other ones do not stick as well or take forever to dry enough to stick on. I also love that it’s dark and blends in with the lashes. I constantly buy this one and it lasts quite some time.
Michelle T.
Glendale, AZ
This and the clear are the best lash glues I’ve tried. I have trouble getting my lashes to stick and this is the ONLY glue I’ve used that actually works. For this glue, I wait around 15-30 seconds and it’s perfect. I have no trouble with my lashes coming undone. My only complaint is that it is so strong that it can leave clumps of glue near my lash line.