BY HOUSE OF LASHES #79 in Eyelash Curlers

Our NEW HOL Dark Lash Adhesive is a latex-free lash adhesive great for applying your falsies. Dark adhesive intensifies and darkens your lash line, the dark tone helps hide the eyelash strip and blends easily with eyeliner. It is free of formaldehyde, phthalates, or parabens. Your falsies will stay on securely all day!

Our lash adhesive comes with its own unique bottle with a brush for easy and precise application. This formulation is LATEX-FREE and WATERPROOF, perfect for latex sensitive and contact wearing individuals.

House of Lashes® HOL® DARK Lash Adhesive
  • "This lash glue works so well and I've never been so pleased with how long my lashes stay on with it!" in 3 reviews
Hannah B.
Love this lash glue! Since it's black, I can easily go back with liquid or gel eyeliner and fix up any holes. The glue itself is dries quickly and remains tacky enough, initially, for you to put on your lashes and still adjust them. There is no nasty, toxic smell associated with this glue either. It also removes quite easily with a little eye makeup remover.
Jacqueline C.
Denver , CO
This glue is the best eyelash eye I have ever used. House of Lashes is absolutely fabulous. There on the pricey side but they are absolutely worth it. This are great for special occasions.
Vernice T.
I got this in a HOL set I bought at Sephora. It came with the lash holder, the temptress eyelashes, and the white and black eyelash glue. I really like how the glue is a brush application which makes it easy to control how much you apply compared to a squeeze tube. The glue stays on forever until you wash it off and even sometimes when I'm taking off my makeup, it will linger in my lash line. You can always count on HOL eyelash glue to stay on in any situation! However, I don't recommend beginners to try the black one just yet in case it gets on your eyelids and you have eyeshadow on and it'll ruin your work of art!
Sevan K.
La Verne, CA
The crack cocaine of all lash glues. I used to use Duo lash glue and after one time trying this stuff, I converted. This glue applies easily, with a little twist-off brush, goes on easily, and holds so darn well. It even stays in your lid for a few days even with makeup remover, but it's better than having a weak formula right? I prefer the dark glue when I have liner on. Just be careful not to get the glue on your hard work bc it will leave a mark lol. Try this gewd stuff.
Maria N.
Beaufort , SC
This is my favorite lash glue by far. It gets tacky right away and your lashes will not move with this glue. You only need a teeny tiny bit and I really like that the color blends perfectly with your natural lashes. The price point is amazing and I couldn't do anything to improve this lash glue. I would recommend it to everyone.
Lyss C.
Trenton, NJ
Love this lash glue! Bought it off of HOL.com. It blends w| the lash band|line.. It doesn't have a nasty odor. It holds the lashes on for pretty much the full night. It gets tacky rather quickly; which is also a downside as it dries fast & cant really be moved if a mistake is made. Must work quick & efficient.
Lilia C.
Brentwood , CA
My favorite eye lash glue hands down!  I like that it has an applicator which makes it so much easier to apply on the lashes ! And it smells really good!  I used to use the duo lash glue but I hated the smell of it and my lashes would always come off in the inner corner!
Amanda L.
APPLETON, WI
I was really not a fan of this lash glue. It took longer than 30 seconds to become tacky enough to apply and when I took the lashes off the glue stayed behind on most of my eye. When I was wearing them during the day tiny chunks of glue would fall off onto my face.
Emily D.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I don't know if I like this glue or if it is just OKAY. I heard that it is incredible but the brush doesn't dispense much product, and it is dark green which scares some of my clients. I would say that the Lock it Lash is better than this glue!
Janae Z.
Chino
I prefer House of lashes dark glue opposed to the clear. My lashes don't budge and it lasts a long time. I have not come across a glue that holds better. I use it a few times a week and have repurchased
Giselle C.
How does this compare to the DUO eyelash glue?