MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesHouse of Lashes
Glue - DARK Lash Adhesive 2pk- Dries Dark, Latex-free, Cruelty-free product

Our NEW HOL Dark Lash Adhesive is a latex-free lash adhesive great for applying your falsies. Dark adhesive intensifies and darkens your lash line, the dark tone helps hide the eyelash strip and blends easily with eyeliner. It is free of formaldehyde,...

Is this irritating to the eyes?
Does this work better than magnetic lashes?
Since the glue dries dark does it look like you have liner on?
Start your review of House of Lashes Glue - DARK Lash Adhesive 2pk- Dries Dark, Latex-free, Cruelty-free product!
Keiry L.
Perth Amboy, NJ
House of Lashes Glue - DARK Lash Adhesive 2pk- Dries Dark, Latex-free, Cruelty-free product uploaded by Keiry L.
Es es mi glue favorito con este puedo garantizar a mis clientas que no tendrán ningún inconveniente con sus lashes
Sara V.
House of Lashes Glue - DARK Lash Adhesive 2pk- Dries Dark, Latex-free, Cruelty-free product uploaded by Sara V.
House of Lashes Glue - DARK Lash Adhesive 2pk- Dries Dark, Latex-free, Cruelty-free product I love House of Lashes Glue! I got mine in Black because the white/clear ones are always out of stock at Sephora. The glue is very durable and long lasting. Whenever I use this glue, I don’t ever need to check if my lashes were out of place or not! The price is very reasonable too!
Daneika C.
House of Lashes Glue - DARK Lash Adhesive 2pk- Dries Dark, Latex-free, Cruelty-free product uploaded by Daneika C.
THE BEST LASH GLUE OF ALL TIME!!! Whatever you’re using stop using it and buy this instead! QUALITY BABY!!!!
Gabriel H.
House of Lashes Glue - DARK Lash Adhesive 2pk- Dries Dark, Latex-free, Cruelty-free product uploaded by Gabriel H.
it is my first time with this glue , a gift from my husband,, i had worn black glue but different brand so i know black glue dryes quicker than transparent , the consistence is super light and thinner than duo which is thicker, i give 4 starts because at the corners i apply and extra thicker drop just to stick it hard,,.. if u are not good with lashes and dont wanna make the eyeliner better get a trasnparent one for a natural effect..
Stella-Soleil G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
House of Lashes Glue - DARK Lash Adhesive 2pk- Dries Dark, Latex-free, Cruelty-free product uploaded by Stella-Soleil G.
Where do I begin? LOVE this product. I went from a glue that stung my eyes and eyelids and left a crust that damaged my lashes (natural and fake ones) and after I found this, I believed in god. It is so incredibly smooth, a great color, sticks amazingly, and comes off the lash band with ease!
Ellis E.
Aloha, OR
House of Lashes Glue - DARK Lash Adhesive 2pk- Dries Dark, Latex-free, Cruelty-free product uploaded by Ellis E.
Favorite lash glue by a mile. This glue is super critical in my routine- before using it, lashes were a nightmare. Now, it’s one of the easiest parts of my morning. They stay on all day, and never budge, not once in 8 months. The dark formula blends perfectly into my liner.
Diana M.
Orland park , IL
House of Lashes Glue - DARK Lash Adhesive 2pk- Dries Dark, Latex-free, Cruelty-free product uploaded by Diana M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Sooo I usually use the Duo lash glue, but this one was recommended to me. I can not go back to anything else. I love how tacky and secure it is. Also the plus is it’s a latex free. I do not like the duo latex free one because it isn’t strong enough. Definitely hooked on this !! Oh and only $9!
Brittney T.
Everett, MA
House of Lashes Glue - DARK Lash Adhesive 2pk- Dries Dark, Latex-free, Cruelty-free product uploaded by Brittney T.
The best glue! I use it on all of my clients and it lasts all day! I never hear complaints of fake lashes falling off in the wind lol this lash glue is sturdy and really does what it’s supposed to. Love this lash glue so much!
Kenna V.
Bird Island
This stuff in great! My lashes stay on all day! But sometimes it can get messy and I have found it doesn’t work on some lashes and I can’t figure out why! I do think you should try it and see what h think about it!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
This really works hold lashes on with out any problems and not overly priced for what you get. House of Lashes Glue - DARK Lash Adhesive 2pk- Dries Dark, Latex-free, Cruelty-free product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaeli F.
Omaha
il y a 9 mois
House of Lashes Glue - DARK Lash Adhesive 2pk- Dries Dark, Latex-free, Cruelty-free product Does this stay on even when you sweat, or do you have to apply again?
Fiona M. il y a 9 mois
For me, I never had to reapply or had an eyelash lift up in the corners when I would use this glue!
GÉNESIS M.
SanJuan
il y a un an
Mikayla V. il y a 10 mois
I personally love this product! It definitely keeps my lashes on all day. I like the applicator as well!