MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup ToolsHouse of Lashes

Get ready for your eyes to take flight with our special edition Tinker Bell lash collection. Our Neverland lashes are natural in appearance and lightweight to give your eyes added wanderlust with a touch of attitude. Trust your instincts and look to our Neverland lashes for your next makeup look! Fit for any eye shape and hand made from 100% human hair.

House of Lashes x Disney Limited Edition Collection; Single Pack of Neverland lashes; Light Density Style of the Disney Tinker Bell Collection; Fit for any eye shape and hand made from 100% cruelty-free human hair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of House of Lashes | Disney Tinkerbell Collection Neverland Single Pack | Premium Quality False Eyelashes for a Great Value| Cruelty Free | Eco Friendly!
Elisheva H.
Teaneck, NJ
House of Lashes Disney Tinkerbell lashes were super cute! They are nice for a light look. They helped to bring a sprinkle of magic to my makeup look.
Dannie S.
Bloomingdale , IL
I wore these lashes all the time. They're a beautiful natural lash and I love them. The package is adorable
Emily W.
Windermere, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
These are great for a more natural look. They're subtle but will add some glamour to an otherwise basic makeup look. I wore these to a wedding and got a ton of compliments.
Priscilla G.
monclova
Es hermoso, me encanta su calidad, es muy bonito, cumplió con mis expectativas, es un producto excelente y si tuviera la oportunidad lo volvería a comprar, es muy bueno y en mi opinión si lo usaría de nuevo
Marina L.
I love these false lashes! They open up my eyes, are midway between natural and fake looking, and are easy to apply. I’ve used them at least 5 times and they’re still going strong. Would definitely recommend.
donna C.
St. Georges, NL
I am new to lashes. But I have been in love with this tinkerbell collection. I think these are perfect for a more natural look
Kelly W.
Rotherham
House of Lashes | Disney Tinkerbell Collection Neverland Single Pack | Premium Quality False Eyelashes for a Great Value| Cruelty Free | Eco Friendly uploaded by Kelly W.
I wasn’t so sure on these lashes when I first bought them but thought id try them seen as they was cheap I actually really like them they look really nice on only cheap they stay on really well they go on really well didn’t lift in the corners definitely would recommend 😊
SABRINA B.
Doral, FL
I tried these lashes on one of my clients and they loved it so much they love how they eyes look with it it's a great product
Ashley S.
Vancouver , BC
These lashes are great! Especially if you don't want super dramatic lashes. Great product and would definitely recommend these!

Looking for your answer?