House of Lashes® Boudoir Lashes

BY HOUSE OF LASHES

Let these lust-worthy falsies show you the way. Quite possibly the most sexy lash design, our Boudoir lashes will accentuate the most striking section of your eyes. This lash truly captures the classy and tasteful essence of ultra femininity, we can assure Boudoir lashes will be sure to please.

• I am really interested in wear fake eyelashes more often and I am t...1 Answers
  • Do your eye kids feel heavy while you are wearing them ? Are they e...2 Answers
House of Lashes®	Boudoir Lashes
House of Lashes® Boudoir Lashes
Buy on Amazon
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
My all time favorite lashes! These lashes are absolutely gorgeous and so well made. For years I have never splurged on buying high end lashes until Black Friday of this year and there's definitely a difference! These lashes have a very thick band that makes them easier to place onto the eye and more sturdy. My cheaper lashes from Ardel take me a few tries to place just right but with these it was one and done. After one use these didn't loose their shape an look just as nice as they did when I pulled them out of the box. These lashes have a lot of detail to them and give you a gorgeous flirty look. They're definitely on the pricey side but worth every penny!
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
These are my favorite lashes fromHOL. But they did break very easily while I was cleaning them. I was actually disappointed being that I spent quite a bit for them. I'd still buy from them but maybe not anytime soon.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
House of lashes makes some of the best falsies out there! There are so many different styles to choose from and they are all beautiful. This pack is one of my favorites. The styles in this pack are not too dramatic and they look natural. The band stays on nice with the house of lashes glue. The fit my eyes perfectly but some people may need to trim them. I put these on then apply mascara to my real lashes to help adhear them to these falsies. The just give you this full and featherly look and they look great any time of the day. They last a long time too as long as you take care of them! I am so glad that these are #crueltyfree which is another reason i am obsessed with House of Lashes! House of Lashes® Boudoir LashesHouse of Lashes , Sweet Romance 3 Combo Pack , Premium Quality False Eyelashes for a Great Value, Cruelty Free , Eco Friendly
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
These lashes are poppin!!! My favorite dramatic lashes because they look amazing in real life and in pictures. The first time I put them on, they were a bit heavy but worth it because eventually I got used to it and they look fluttery and fabulous. I was gifted the lashes but I believe they are $10-15 online and in some stores. I usually use them for special occasions but some of my friends use them as daily lashes and they look great too!
Karen K.
Karen K.
Germantown
These lashes are another one of my favorites. They are so natural looking, i feel like in pictures on the lash itself they look as if they would be dramatic but they're really not, they are just enough for a natural look. They are very long so if you like super long lashes give these a go, you wont be disappointed
Bee H.
Bee H.
Brown Deer, WI
Love, love, love these lashes. I have "asian" eyes so I bought the mini versions and my god these lashes are so so so perfect. They are very natural looking and you won't even need liner for it. I don't really like the lash glue, so I replace the glue with Duo.
amel a.
amel a.
This is like my favraite lashes they are long and full and thick.im like in love with this. this was my first time trying it and im really imprssed i think im going to use this often. it is easy to put on and i would really recommend EVERYONE to try this. Its really good.
natalie r.
natalie r.
Ca we just take a second to admire how beautiful this product is ? Who ever does not buy this product is crazy ! This product is just amazing. You need to use this because you are not you are missing out on the best thing ever.
Araceli C.
Araceli C.
Turlock, CA
These are the most perfect lashes! I wore them on my wedding day and since then they are my go to special occasion lashes! Everyone needs to have a pair because these are beyond perfection! You can even get them on sale when you buy three or more
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Wesley chapel, FL
Love these lashes so pretty and will compliment any eye look, they are designed in a way that will open the eyes and give a more doll eye effect. They are also lightweight and easy to apply and affordable. Highly recommend!
Sabrina c.
Sabrina c.
Montreal
Do your eye kids feel heavy while you are wearing them ? Are they easy to put on ? How long do one pair lasts ?
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
I am really interested in wear fake eyelashes more often and I am trying to find a pair that are not so heavy. Would these be the best go to lashes?