House of Lashes® Boudoir Lashes

Let these lust-worthy falsies show you the way. Quite possibly the most sexy lash design, our Boudoir lashes will accentuate the most striking section of your eyes. This lash truly captures the classy and tasteful essence of ultra femininity, we can assure Boudoir lashes will be sure to please.

House of Lashes® Boudoir Lashes. I have been trying to put these on for two days—I can’t get the inner corner to set— any tips?
Does House of Lashes Boudoir Lashes are good?
I Have pretty small eyes so would these fit my eyes?
Start your review of House of Lashes® Boudoir Lashes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
lovely lashes. very dramatic. it's the kind of lashes you'd use when you go out to party :-)in reviews
These babies right here are amazing I love these lashes for every day wear & they are beautiful easy to apply & last long feel good on & I love love lovein reviews
One of the best brands of lashes!! They’re so comfortable, they have so many great styles to choose from. Reasonably priced! You can find very dramatic or very natural. These are a good middle ground!in reviews
Daniele D.
Demorest, GA
House of Lashes®	Boudoir Lashes uploaded by Daniele D.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are beautiful lashes! Last for several wears if you clean them well. Really highlights the eyes. Will purchase again.
Lorena R.
House of Lashes®	Boudoir Lashes uploaded by Lorena R.
These are easy to apply because of its thinner band that is soft and super comfortable. you can use them for a glamorous makeup look or everyday look as well. They are good quality, if you taking care of them very well, You can use them as many times as you want. You can make them small if you have small eyes. They look amazing. I would recommend them. #voxbox #influenster #houseoflashes #eyelashes House of Lashes® Boudoir Lashes
Toni Marie D.
Pueblo, CO
1,813 reviews
House of Lashes®	Boudoir Lashes uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I received a box of these boudoir mini lashes in my #boxycharm subscription box, and I'm so glad that I did. These lashes are very easy to apply they are not too heavy on my eye lids, they have lashes that are going in 3 different directions, which makes it appear to be more of a natural lash and makes your eyes really pop. These lashes are reusable and wash very easy.. They did not irritate my eyes... I definitely recommend
Katheryne G.
Austin, TX
House of Lashes®	Boudoir Lashes uploaded by Katheryne G.
House of Lashes®	Boudoir Lashes uploaded by Katheryne G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lashes. They are very accessible. First time buying them. Love that they are dramatic
Jayme... N.
Tucson, AZ
House of Lashes®	Boudoir Lashes uploaded by Jayme... N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the House of Lashes brand. I purchased the Boudoir Lite lashes. I House of Lashes t was light weight and I forgot I had them on. I bought a second set. I definitely recommend this product. I do like the box they come in for easy storage and packing with you. I'll be for sure buying more lashes from them.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
House of Lashes®	Boudoir Lashes uploaded by Rachel K.
Purchased at: Target
My go to for bombshell lashes! Love the thick yet flexible and discrete band. Love the layering of the lashes they do on the band when creating for a natural look (well extensions look VS.traditional strip lashes). They are full volume, and long with out being too ridiculous or fake looking. Lots of compliments on these! Love that Target now sells this line!
Chyna S.
N Lauderdale, FL
I love love ❤️ this product. It gives your face a really good natural look.
I love love ❤️ this product. It gives your face a really good natural look.
Xitlalic J.
I love these eyelashes they are the best . I'm so in love with the packaging .its so neat and very helpful . My eyes are brown and my eyeshadow was yellow  it made my eyes pop out a lot and yes it was very easy to apply I very well recommend these eyelashes .
Nora L.
House of Lashes®	Boudoir Lashes uploaded by Nora L.
These are my favorite lashes. I use them for special occasions. They’re so lightweight and just add the right amount of volume. You can re-use them several times too!
Listiani H.
Cumming, GA
House of Lashes®	Boudoir Lashes uploaded by Listiani H.
I read lots of recommendation about House of Lashes (have tried the Sephora X HOL Valentina but it gets really uncomfortable wearing those), so i decided trying just HOL lashes. My SA recommended boudoir for my downturned eyes and i love it! I get boudoir mini, boudoir lite, and boudoir and they all wearable, fit my eyeshape nicely, and i am comfortable wearing for long time. If you sign up on their website, they send discount code sometime.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany D.
il y a 10 mois
Penny W. il y a 8 mois
Did you trim them to fit? They can be tricky? Apply mascara to your lashes prior to application and or curl your own lashes too? These are all the things I do before I apply them!