BY HOUSE OF LASHES

Have you always admired the confidence of Marilyn Monroe, and wondered how you could get those famous bombshell eyes too? Bombshell can spark up your look with a lash pair that is hand cut to be perfectly long and luscious. Hand woven with different... see more...

House of Lashes , Bombshell False Eyelashes 3 Combo Pack , Premium Quality False Eyelashes for a Great Value, Cruelty Free , Eco Friendly
  • "These lashes are STUNNING! The band is very think and are super easy to apply. They wisp out on the end to create that cat eye effect. You can wear them for a long time as long as you take care of them. Highly recommend!" in 7 reviews
  • "These are super dramatic and pair perfectly with a smokey eye. They are easy to apply and stay on all day." in 4 reviews
Elizabeth X.
I love house of lashes , i actually used like alot of their lashes and i love their lash glue too works everytime for me . But i would reccomend these lashes to people who are looking for affordable lashes .
Melody H.
Dallas tx
The SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora x House of Lashes Lash Story Deluxe Set are very easy to apply. They are soft and can be used more than 1 time. This was a good expectation and i would buy it again.
Love❤️
Nina S.
Fowlerville, MI
Leah M.
Somis, CA
My go to lashes for an everyday look. House of lashes is my favorite brand for lashes and I haven't found a brand I like better. The lashes are amazing quality and you can wear them more than once, you can actually wear them a lot as long as you clean them well.
Nikeyla C.
Humble, TX
I love these lashes they gave me a very glamorous look makes my eyes bold and pop. These lashes are very affordable and I would highly recommend these lashes to any beginner or professional make up artist
Lorena E.
I love how lightweight and comfortable their lashes are. They go on very easy and you can hardly feel them on the eyes. They look beautiful and give you that extra pop.
zayla o.
Perris
These eyelashes are very me. The eyelashes fit my face well. These exceeded my expectations. I wish there were more in the packs. I treat myself every couple of months with these. Most definitely would i buy these again.
Nazima M.
New york, NY
Very affordable yet amazing quality lashes. I like very fluffy and full lashes. They're always a good idea to wear with heavy make up. You won't even feel them.
Mary A.
Wilber , NE
OMYGOSH! These falsies are my fave! They are so easy to apply and to clean! They are reusable and come with a 3 pack which is an awesome deal! Highly recommend!
JUANITA S.
These are the perfect everyday lashes! They are not dramatic more natural looking. My go to's. House of lashes is an amazing brand not to pricey either.
Angel W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Im new to using false lashes and wondering whats the best glue to use? Mine don't seem to be staying on all day. They start to fall off and I end up taking them off after afew hours.
natalie r.
House of Lashes® Iconic How can I get these amazing eyelashes ??
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
I have a been looking for a new mascara and eyelashes to go with them since my eyelashes are not to long. What do you recommend?

back