House of Lashes Bombshell uploaded by Kya R.

BY HOUSE OF LASHES

Sarah M.
I really like these lashes. They are very beautiful and perfect for every day wear. The band is slightly thicker from what I’m used to. They are also very long lashes so for my eyes I had to trim a lot off. I believe they were 6$ or so which is such a good price !
Arianna M.
Lakeland
Ordered these lashes online and they did not look nearly as long in the pictures. They are beautiful but very dramatic. Easy to apply and great quality.
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
Very bold lashes. These are great for when you do a bold eyeshadow look but nit so much for everday use or a natural eyeshadow look
Kya R.
Salem
These were definitely longer than I expected from pictures I had seen online, but certainly still as full and ready for drama!
Ashley G.
This style is not normally my cup of tea, however, I have given these a try and have fallen in love with them. They are easy to apply and I normally have trouble with falsies but these I love. I will buy more from this brand in the future. I got these in a boxycharm but I definitely think this brand is high quality and not super expensive.
Sandra E.
Waterloo, ON
These are the first pair of falsies that I have purchased, and I absolutely love them! (I was looking for a more natural falsie look since I don't like the clumpy look). I bought them off of House of Lashes for a good price [bought two of them], and I have received SO many positive comments about how I look while wearing them! People thought that I got eyelash extensions, and they really liked how they looked on me!
Highly recommend bombshell if you want to get into trying falsies 🤗 Plus you can't go wrong with this brand! (You can also buy these from Sephora).
Nadya R.
Doha, Qatar
The lashes look attractive in the packaging but I noticed that on application they might not match on both eyes and the band tends to damage easily. The pairs I got had a sticky glue on which was hard to remove and the lashes are too delicate so extra care needs to be taken