House of Lashes® Au Naturale uploaded by Christine F.House of Lashes® Au Naturale uploaded by Christine F.House of Lashes® Au Naturale uploaded by katie k.

BY HOUSE OF LASHES

Au Naturale is light and airy, yet fun and flirty! This demure look is natural and uber girl-next-door, surely to make your dream boy swoon! This is the pair that is perfect for any daytime occasion, whether it’s work, going to lunch with friends or browsing the bookstore for a great read, Au Naturale is naturally beautiful.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I'm not a huge false lashes fan but this brand was so easy to put on, so comfortable. Lasted the whole night and I barely noticed I was wearing any. And very good priced and easy to find." in 27 reviews
  • "I love these lashes! They are dramatic but still look natural. My family doesn't even know that they are fake sometimes. The band is a little thick but nothing too bad. They are a must have in everyones lash collection ! 100% will be purchasing more " in 8 reviews
  • "These lashes are my favorite! They are so cute and they feel great on. They fit my eyes very well and they are very long lasting. Definitely exceeded my expectations! I would definitely buy these again." in 4 reviews
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I love all of HOL lashes because they are every style of lashes you can dream of from natural to dramatic, they are comfortable to wear, easy to apply, longlasting and overall just a staple in my routine of makeup everyday.. I couldnt live without them they make my eyes stand out House of Lashes Au Naturale
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
I’ve used several different brands of lashes and I like these a lot. You have to use the right glue for the job. I don’t trust the glue that comes in the kits for the most part. I will continue to buy these unless I fall in love with the magnetic ones.
Kelsey B.
Very good brand I usually buy most of my lashes from them, my eye color is brown and the lashes are a very good price for what that are capable of! Very long lasting and I recon this product to a lot of women. House of Lashes® Iconic® Lite
ai B.
San Antonio , TX
i love wearing these to work i love wearing these shopping i love wearing these to go run errands they’re so light and natural. for me it’s always hard to put on lashes but this is so nice to put on and i don’t get frustrated
Lydia C.
I just love this lashes... These are the frist pair of lashes that I have that aren't heavy. I got them from Rickys NYC online and I gotta say they are amazing.. The lash band is very thin an Natura looking also very light weight and great to hande either wit your finger tips or tweezers. I would be buy more of this beauties again.
Genesis C.
Edinburg, TX
I love this lashes they give a dramatic effect but at the same time pretty natural. I love them, I like to use lashes every time I get all dolled up and these are my go to lashes for like a date or an event. They make me feel pretty and confident.
Amber H.
Hampton, NH
I’m a huge fan of natural looking lashes and these are definitely just that! They will last you all day and the application is super easy. They also come in a super cute package so that’s always a plus for showing off your new lashes on the snap!
Kristen C.
First time trying them this week. I really liked them. The band was super easy to apply. The ones i purchased were settle and not so dramatic. I liked them for my everyday look. Definitely ordering more.
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
I love these fake eyelashes! I am a big theatre person so for most shows, I have to wear fake eyelashes, but most I end up having to get rid of after a couple runs because they don’t last. These ones no only stay on, they last a long time, and look natural which is amazing! Most people after shows never know I’m even wearing fake lashes! I highly recommend these especially if you are a performer because they will last.
Noor U.
Selden, NY
I have hooded eyelids so I like to wear wispy eyelashes to make my I appear a little bigger. Lashes look natural and so beautiful when you wear them they blend seamlessly and make my Brown eyes pop love them!
tay 🎀 M.
Bizerte, Tunisia
I never try those lashes before but i really want to get to try them