House of Lashes® Au Naturale uploaded by katie k.

BY HOUSE OF LASHES #56 in False Lashes

Au Naturale is light and airy, yet fun and flirty! This demure look is natural and uber girl-next-door, surely to make your dream boy swoon! This is the pair that is perfect for any daytime occasion, whether it’s work, going to lunch with friends or browsing the bookstore for a great read, Au Naturale is naturally beautiful.

Buy on Amazon
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I love all of HOL lashes because they are every style of lashes you can dream of from natural to dramatic, they are comfortable to wear, easy to apply, longlasting and overall just a staple in my routine of makeup everyday.. I couldnt live without them they make my eyes stand out House of Lashes Au Naturale
Stephanie T.
Galion
I have lashes that don’t cost as much but always have a few from this brand in varying style for special occasions. The band is comfortable, they blend beautifully with my own lashes, and give my look an added pop. I recommend everyone have a pair of lashes or two for when their look is “missing something”
shelby b.
Nellis, WV
Although the price point is rather high, I greatly believe that these lashes are worth the purchase. I have used them multiple times and will continue to use them. They are flexible and incredibly realistic feeling. I recommend to anyone who enjoys a high end, quality lash.
Jennifer S.
Cape Girardeau
I’ve used several different brands of lashes and I like these a lot. You have to use the right glue for the job. I don’t trust the glue that comes in the kits for the most part. I will continue to buy these unless I fall in love with the magnetic ones.
Greenleigh M.
I usually have extremely short thin lashes but with these lashes they bring my make up game to a whole Nother level. They look so natural and I even got compliments if I got eyelash extensions but now I just use these lashes they are perfect
ai B.
San Antonio, TX
i love wearing these to work i love wearing these shopping i love wearing these to go run errands they’re so light and natural. for me it’s always hard to put on lashes but this is so nice to put on and i don’t get frustrated
Lydia C.
I just love this lashes... These are the frist pair of lashes that I have that aren't heavy. I got them from Rickys NYC online and I gotta say they are amazing.. The lash band is very thin an Natura looking also very light weight and great to hande either wit your finger tips or tweezers. I would be buy more of this beauties again.
Mia Y.
Pico Rivera, CA
I’ve used every single pair of lashes from HOL and even have all their Sephora collections. It’s rare when I wear lashes but when I go I always buy HOL. They are so light weight and so stunning!
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
I love these fake eyelashes! I am a big theatre person so for most shows, I have to wear fake eyelashes, but most I end up having to get rid of after a couple runs because they don’t last. These ones no only stay on, they last a long time, and look natural which is amazing! Most people after shows never know I’m even wearing fake lashes! I highly recommend these especially if you are a performer because they will last.
Anissa Q.
Arlington , VA
I love the natural look these lashes give me. I wore it and felt like I didn’t even have them on. They’re easily apply and they look very natural. Good for day time so I’d buy it again for sure!!!!!!’
tay 🎀 M.
Bizerte, Tunisia
I never try those lashes before but i really want to get to try them