House of Lashes Allura Lite

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of House of Lashes Allura Lite!
Isidora  G.
Passadumkeag, ME
House of Lashes Allura Lite uploaded by Isidora  G.
House of Lashes Allura Lite uploaded by Isidora  G.
Amazing lashes! I actually bought the ALLURA lashes not lite; but I could t find it in here. I am obsessed with these lashes!! Soo easy to pop on, their shape is perfect!! They look stunning and fit my small eyes to a T! If you have long eyes they might not be the best but for my small almond eyes they are IDEAL & phenomenal. They were stuck on the case, it was a bit of a struggle to first remove them from the plastic case without damaging the shape. Can obviously be worn many times if taken care of properly so super worth the money! Love love it!
Brittany W.
Herrin
House of Lashes Allura Lite uploaded by Brittany W.
These are one of my favorite go to lashes! They are somewhat affordable for a good quality lash! I paid $12 at Ulta for these. They look amazing for any look. Not too intense and not too blah either. They aren’t too heavy on the lid and super easy to apply.
cassandra A.
House of Lashes Allura Lite uploaded by cassandra A.
These lashes are super underrated! they are very pretty & simple .a good for a everyday lash.also they aren’t a heavy lash. they feel super light and sometimes i forget i even have them on.they last pretty long if you take good care of them too. very good high quality! House of Lashes Allura Lite
Jekia  W.
These are the most natural lashes I’ve ever used and they’re phenomenal for only $12 you can re wear and they are comfortable the band isn’t too thick I love it
Brook P.
Haysville, KS
House of Lashes Allura Lite uploaded by Brook P.
Oh. My. Gosh do I love these! The are so beautiful and just add that uhmph that I need to finish off a look! They are light weight and you can hardly tell they are there. Such a stunning lash. Definitely need to get more!
Denise M.
San Antonio, TX
House of Lashes Allura Lite uploaded by Denise M.
These lashes are light, the curl and lash distribution is gorgeous for a natural look, but have a wow factor. Super comfortable and beautiful.
Bev M.
These are the best everyday lash I have found. They are enough to give your eyes a pop but not too dramatic. The House of Lashes bands are the most comfortable eyelash band and simple to apply once you get the knack . Trick is always trim them and curve them and they will tap right on. I highly recommend these
Erin C.
San Mateo, CA
House of Lashes Allura Lite uploaded by Erin C.
When I first started wearing falsies, I couldn't find the pair that was my ultimate go-to pair of lashes. I've tried Kiss, Eyelure, and Ardell but those were just meh to me. I have monolids so finding lashes that fit and look good on my eyes was hard. It wasn't until I stumbled upon House of Lashes when everything changed. I first saw the original line/collection but was a bit too much for me (as in the lashes). But then I discovered their Lite collection and I have purchased the Allura Lite lashes ever since!! These are now my favorite lashes and I always get questions where I get my lashes from and if they are real! (I wish!). I want to try other lashes from the Lite Collection but I always go back to Allura since they look so natural and nice on me.
Amy D.
Jacksonville, NC
House of Lashes Allura Lite uploaded by Amy D.
These are my favorite lashes! I struggled for years to find some strip lashes that I could easily apply. I had a very hard time with it and actually gave up for a couple years. I did some research and looked into what brands are easy to wear and apply. This brand came highly recommended by many. The first time I tried it was a success they went on perfectly with no struggle. They don't lift off at the corners halfway throughout the day and the band is light it doesn't feel heavy. I don't need to trim them they fit my eyes perfectly. I purchase them at Ulta for 12 bucks a pair and each pair can last over 10 wears if you take care of them the right way. Every once in awhile they will be 50% off at Ulta and that's when I stock up. if you really want to wear falsies and you have a hard time with it give this brand a try.
Anna L.
Etobicoke, ON
House of Lashes Allura Lite uploaded by Anna L.
These lashes give me the perfect pop for my eyes! They’re full and glamorous, yet very subtle. It’s reusable and durable. Easy to apply!

Looking for your answer?