BY HOUSE OF BRIDES

• Has anyone used this product? Do you like it?1 Answers
  • This place seems nice. Is there a location in Dallas or H...1 Answers
  • What are their top designers and do they have their own l...6 Answers
Samantha R.
I had an absolutely awful experience with House of Brides - both in Aurora, IL and Chicago, IL. I am hoping some of the other locations have better service! I was called and told my dress was in, so I drove 45 minutes to pick it up only to be informed when I got there that all the OTHER bridesmaids' dresses had arrived, but somehow mine was not shipped. They were extremely rude and unhelpful. I had the dress shipped to another location, closer to where I live. The staff there were also rude. The alterations were done poorly and made my dress fit awkwardly, and the dress itself started coming apart by the end of the night!

Be wary of House of Brides! I know that some other House of Brides' may have better service/quality, but buyer beware!
Destiny K.
Horrible experience everyone was very rude and mad that my budget wasn't in the 5000$ range.. so they kepy trying to sell me dresses that were all beat up and dirty and sold as is for 1000$ they're nuts! plus none of the dresses fit me right and i just didn't find the one which made the lady even more mad. I told her my fiance can only afford for me to spend 1,000$ on a dress and she told me that he must not love me that much i was very offended and angry i went to davids bridal and had a wonderful experience and found my dress for only 500$ :) i had a great wedding
Myesha G.
Joliet, IL
I went there before and wasn't too happy with the customer service. On top of that, once I started working for another bridal store, I received angered customers plaining about the service and employees. It truly could just be the location I went to, because I know someone who enjoyed their experience!
Jessica T.
Carmel, IN
I did not get to go here to look for a dress. I found mine before we made it here. When doing bridal gown research House of Brides always had the dresses I had pinned and were searching for. Great selection and unique!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
House of brides has such a huge selection of wedding dresses! they have made a huge name for themselves bc of that huge selection and their beautiful gowns
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
HOuse of Brides has such an amazing selection of dressed. They are very beautiful! I am still looking to buy my bridesmaid dresses here!
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I actually did not get my wedding dress here, but I have gotten other formal dresses here and have been very pleased with the service.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only place I've gotten dresses and shoes for weddings. There's always a wide variety to choose from, and the staff is very helpful.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
House of Brides has the largest online selection of wedding, bridesmaid, mothers & special occasion dresses at the lowest prices
Britany B.
Rochester , MI
I have seen some of the dresses from this company, and I think they are beautiful. I would recommend these to anyone!
Myesha G.
Joliet, IL
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This place seems nice. Is there a location in Dallas or Houston?
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Has anyone used this product? Do you like it?