BY NONE

Two-time Golden Globe(R) winner Hugh Laurie is back one last time as TV's favorite misanthrope Dr. Gregory House in the hit series' eighth and final season. When House returns to Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital after an unconventional release from his prison sentence, he finds himself under a surprising new chain of command and dealing with personnel changes to his staff. Together, House and his new team take on the most baffling medical cases yet and face challenges of both the mind and heart as this television phenomenon comes to a close with these final 22 gripping episodes from this beloved and brilliant show. "House, M.D. Swan Song", "The Doctor Directs: Behind the Scenes with Hugh Laurie", "Everybody Dies: A Postmortem". Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired). see more...

Terra F.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE House M.D. (I'm also casually IN love with House, but that's besides the point). Although this show is a little ridiculous with what it tries to portray (come on doctors, you don't get to diagnose, be in the lab, and perform surgery all in a day's work!), and some of the diagnoses are kind of crazy but overall this show is very entertaining. You'll go back and forth between loving, hating, pitying, and supporting House as he reigns (for most of the time) as the head of diagnostics at Princeton Plainsboro, while he treats patients, navigates daily life, and manages his inner demons.

This show is one of my all-time favorites, and it's easy to get addicted to (pun intended, if you are already a fan of the show).
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love sarcasm, drama and suspense. The only issue I have with House is the predictability. You kind of catch on after awhile about who will live and who will die.
Brianna R.
Owingsville, KY
We used to watch random episodes at school in CPR class! I fell in love instantly and want to watch every episode now!
Venessa M.
At first I wouldn't give this show a chance... after recently having my baby,I cant go a day without watching it!
Izabela M.
London, London
I have watched this whole series for a few times.There no one like House and he is clever annoying and funny same time.I would love to be a doctor and work with him hahaha.Anywho , is the best medical series and there will never be one like that.Its intelligent and that makes a lot of difference.