BY HOUSE FOODS TOFU SHIRATAKI

House Foods Tofu Shirataki.
Macaroni Shaped Noodle Substitute.
No Cholesterol, No Sugar. Gluten free. Vegan.
Guilt-Free.
20 calories. 3g carbs. 2g fiber. Per serving. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lynn B.
Great if you’re watching carbs and calories or are diabetic. These can be used in place of noodles. They don’t have much flavor eaten as is. You need to drain and rinse thoroughly. They sell different size noodles. They are refrigerated and near produce. I’ve bought these decal times and will continue to do so.
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
This tofu shirataki noodles is the ultimate diet version of pasta noodles. It's plant based, low calorie and protein packed. I remember reading about this ingredient in a bunch of magazines for healthy recipes so I bought it. They don't really taste like wheat noodles but they are a base to add your pasta sauce.
Jennifer F.
Brooksville, FL
I literally just ate these this evening in my homemade chicken noodle soup. It is important to rinse them before using but they are delicious. They also work well in several meals from spaghetti to soups. I highly recommend them as a healthy alternative from regular noodles.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, don't fool yourself:  These are not actual noodles, nor will they ever be.  However, if you want to save some calories (because like me, you have very little self control with pasta) or you are gluten-free, these are a great solution!  Just drain them totally.  Trust me, that liquid is not something that you want a lot of anywhere - yuck!
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Its a tasty product not in love with it but its good. Has a good required taste being out the sky sauce and let's eat
Stephanie T.
Florence, AL
I do not like tofu. The consistency was very nasty. No taste and a waste of money. Will not try again
patricia r.
Mc Gregor, TX
Tofu food Asian is good yummy the product is amazing and I highly recommend it and will buy it again healthy
Jayda N.
Macon
This was not good to me at all I definitely think that it could have been more tasteful there should have been more flavoring and not such a bland boring flavor
Laura C.
Coralville, IA
Love these noodles! Filling, easy to cook, and can be mixed with any sauces for a quick meal!
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
This is such a great alternative to regular pasta noodles. They are very low carb and the taste isn’t far off from regular noodles. The best thing is that they are SUPER affordable! I’d definitely recommend them to people watching their carb and sugar intake.