Add a Photo

By HOUSE FOODS
Just Heat in Boiling Water for 3 Minutes. A mild curry sauce with apples, honey and vegetables. Serve over cooked rice, spaghetti or other pastas. If you prefer, cooked meat or seafood can be added to the sauce. Our curry sauce is great with spaghetti and easy to prepare.
Charlene D.
Charlene D.
Saint Joseph, Mo

This is a great easy meal that reminds me of my dorm days. This would be a great addition to a care package for students or anyone else you might send a care package to for that matter. The inclusion of the vegetables makes this a good, warm meal that requires no more than a microwave. If you want to make this a more filling meal or something you can share, simply add precooked meat or more vegetables. Tofu would be wonderful too.
Lei M.
Lei M.
Honolulu, HI

This is Japanese style curry which is very different from Indian, Thai, or other curries that are more common in the US. Japanese curry is much milder and almost gravy like. "Hot" in Japanese style curry is more like mild-medium in other curry styles so don't let the label fool you! I add fresh carrots, onions, and potatos to the curry packet and it's a delicious meal that my boyfriend and I love!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.

When I'm feeling lazy and don't want to go through the whole process of cooking curry, this is most definitely one of my favorite ways to make lazy people curry. I usually serve it plain over rice, but if I'm feeling not-so-lazy, I would add some meat to it too.
Lesley C.
Lesley C.
New Westminster, British Columbia (BC)

It's great when you need something quick and easy to put over rice. If you're not familiar with Japanese curry, this is a great one to start with. Not sure if it's the best for nutrition, though.
L J.
L J.

I grew up eating Japanese style curry so I have a nostalgic connection with this stuff. It's pretty easy to make and you can always sub the beef for chicken or seafood to keep it fresh.
Jade M.
Jade M.
San Diego, CA

I'm from Japan and whenever I'm homesick and I need a quick fix I always heat up this little guy! Perfect amount of spice too!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Santa Monica, CA

Tastes just like the restaurants. great over rice or mixed with tofu.

Join Now