BY HOUSE FOODS

Just drop the tea bag into cold water. Caffeine Free! Contains 16 Tea Bags. 1 Bag Makes 1 qt. of Tea Barely Tea is a refreshing drink known in Japan for hundreds of years.  It does not contain any caffeine, which means it s also a great drink for kids!  House Barley Tea has a blend of light and deep roasted barley that provides a fragrant aroma, flavorful taste, and toasty nuttiness.  The tea bags are packed in aluminum bags to keep their freshness. Product of Japan. see more...

• Es orgánico? Si :) 1 Answers
  • Does this make you use the bathroom?Most organic tea does to clear... 2 Answers
  • I am wondering if this is safe for pe...It's made with barley so you c... 2 Answers
House Foods Barley Tea (Mugicha)
  • "I've had this barley tea since I was a kid growing up in Japan and Hawaii- it's a fantastic thirst quencher on a hot summer day and it's great to have stocked in the fridge." in 1 review
  • "Bought this at a local Asian Market." in 1 review
Brennah L.
Brennah L.
Honolulu, Hi
My boyfriend loves this so much! It's hard to find unless you go to an Asian grocery store. It's a very subtle flavor but it's better than drinking plain water. I would buy again just because it makes my boyfriend so happy to drink it !
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
Yum i love my tea i always enjoy a great tea with a great meal love it never go wrong with a cup off Tea
Trista M.
Trista M.
Northglenn, CO
This tea is great for all ages. It's great in the summwe bc it contains no caffeine and actually quiches your thirst. It's also a great tea to detox with.
Lynn H.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
I like this stuff... Tastes sort of like toasted/roasted rice tea. Easy to drink, great thirst quencher!!
Ryoko M.
Ryoko M.
I've had this barley tea since I was a kid growing up in Japan and Hawaii- it's a fantastic thirst quencher on a hot summer day and it's great to have stocked in the fridge. There is no caffeine so it's great for kids, and can be hand if you are pregnant or nursing. It has a nice toasted aroma, almost like toasted green tea.
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
WEST NEW YORK
Bought this at a local Asian Market. So easy to make and wonderful for summer. Family enjoys the tea. Really healthy.
Regina P.
Regina P.
Brooklyn, NY
This tea tastes really good
ana maria h.
ana maria h.
miami, estado unidos
Es super bueno y refrescante además el sabor es muy bueno, es super bueno sobre todo en tiempo de calor
Jason C.
Jason C.
Toronto, Ontario
it's barley tea. you get what you get. Not much variation but it taste good if you liked it
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
Where can I buy this product?
Asia D.
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Does this make you use the bathroom?
Beth W.
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I am wondering if this is safe for people with Gluten sensitivity? I think Barley is not safe for those people-like me. Can I drink this?
Rosmary M.