BY HOURGLASS

Two silky eye shadows enclosed in a mini 360° swivel compact with a brush applicator. Hourglass Visionaire Eye Shadow Duo Visionaire pairs two complementary shades of super smooth color that create gorgeous looks singly or together. Each versatile hue may be applied dry for a natural look or wet for greater intensity. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- PhthalatesSize: 2 x 0.10 oz see more...

Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
These two shoes are absolutely stunning! The formulation of Hourglass products is out of this world. They are on the pricey side but thats why I always go with neutral tones that I can use every day when buying an expensive product these are pigmented, creamy, blend able, and just gorgeous!
fatima m.
fatima m.
South San Francisco, CA
i love this i shadow, its smooth and has a really nice tone, it gives to the eyes a really nice volume, if you know how to blonde everything you can make your eyes bigger.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it, Smooth application and insignificant fall out
i would recomend! I love Hourglass Products <3
Jovelyn S.
Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is so so stunning and the product itself is a dream to apply! Great for traveling to define and enhance your eyes! I have dark brown eyes and it makes it pop even more! If you wanted to splurge and looking for a great travel friendly luxurious eyeshadow then check it out!
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Whittier , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eyeshadows! It's a little much for 2 eyeshadows! But I like the quality! I would enjoy it more if it was a whole palette that's for sure but I do like the chrome look it has too it. It makes a great shadow especially the brown one
Nichcole P.
Nichcole P.
Millville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great nudes, I usually gravitate towards nude/natural colors so this fits right up my alley. Nice price for what you get, there is some fall out, but the shadow is pigmented and easy to apply. I probably wouldn't repurchase as there are a million nude pallets out there.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Mequon, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best colors for my light skin tone. The pigment is amazing and better than a lot of brand names. The colors last forever so I use it almost everyday. I would highly recommend trying these eye shadows out.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love hourglass! I love the eyeshadow DUO's. The colors are amazing. They blend very good. High end brand worth the money! The colors are nuetral in this one so I use it 2-4 times a week.  Must have !!!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeshadows were very creamy and pigmented.  I love how the colors blended well together as well as with other colors from different palettes I have.  I would recommend
Mia G.
Mia G.
this hourglass eyeshadow duo is so amazing!! the colors are stunning and im always reaching for this product on a daily basis!! it is a good proce as well(: i would repurchase whenever i run out too
Sara F.
Sara F.
Paris, TN
How good is the pigment?