Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder

Shop Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

How does this wear on normal to oily skin?
[product:hourglass-veil-translucent-setting-powder] Is this powder really great for fine lines and wrinkles? I have been wanting to try it but I have read several reviews and they are not so great about this powder as far as settling in fine lines and wrinkles. So if anyone has actually used this loose powder please let me know ?
Whht is the best way to use this powder? I’ve tried it with a beauty blender but it just stays in the creases of my face.
Start your review of Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder!
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Stephanie D.
I received a sample of this from Sephora for my birthday gift. I absolutely love this setting powder. It makes my makeup look flawless and it lasts all day. It does leave a nice radiant finish. I wish it wasn’t so expensive, but this sample will last me quite a while!
Tracey D.
Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This isn’t my regular brand but I was surprised by how well I liked this setting powder. Application was smooth and there was no caking into any of my fine lines or pores. It had a really smooth finish and lasted all day long in the heat. It’s a keeper. Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder
Nicole A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Nicole A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This setting powder is IT! I thought I loved the Laura Mercier setting powder but then I met this. Oh my gosh. I love how it sets my makeup and my makeup just looks so complete. I can't really describe how good it is, it just is. This is a pic with the strobe lighting powder and the translucent veil setting powder together.
Melissa W.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Melissa W.
Yes!!! Hourglass Veil translucent powder is my go to setting powder!! I absolutely love it! It has such a light finish and is barely there or noticeable. I have dry skin so I usually don’t even use a setting powder however this one works great on my skin. I don’t have to use very much and it will last me all day with no touch ups. If you have dry skin and usually shy away from setting powders I would suggest you try this one it really is amazing!
Danielle B.
Fullerton
Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Danielle B.
I love using this setting powder all over the face AND under the eye. It is a very light texture and melts into your skin as soon as it touches. I love that its hard to have a heavy hand with this and how luminous the finish is. Because of its price I only use it on special occasions. If your a glowy gal this is the one for you. Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder
Vicky T.
Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Vicky T.
My all-time favorite. I have combination and usually oily in the T-zone and this powder from Hourglass has been a life savior to keep my makeup last all day. It also helps control my sebum very well. Although its price is kinda high but it worth every penny. I almost finish my second pact. If you are thinking of trying this, go ahead! You won’t regret.
Valeriia K.
Brooklyn, NY
Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Valeriia K.
I love formula and that it’s talc free. The package is a big story and everyone has their own opinion. To me it’s really helps to get only as much as you need for each use. I hate when powder runs out everywhere. You turn it upside down, slap the top and turn back to its normal position and when you open the jar it’s exactly as much as you need.
Lisette S.
Stockton, CA
Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Lisette S.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best setting powers I’ve tried! I use this to set my under eyes and it has a great blurring effect. I have dry skin and I’ve noticed that it has a bit of a brightening and illuminating effect. I’ve worn this for 6+ hours and it never creased. I am definitely going to repurchase!
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great and wonderful setting powder! I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora. It sets my make up so WELL and it doesn’t budge all day. My skin looks flawless when I use this. And a little goes a long, long way. Once I use up this sample, I’ll buy a full size. Love it!
Caitlin T.
Madison, VA
Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Caitlin T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing! This translucent powder is my favorite and I’ve tried all the “top ones”. It’s very fine and a little goes along way without making my under eyes dry or cakey. I’m 33 so I can definitely get dry under my eyes and this one definitely doesn’t do that to me. I recommend this one to everyone!

232 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa B.
Terrell, TX
il y a 2 mois
Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder Is this powder really great for fine lines and wrinkles? I have been wanting to try it but I have read several reviews and they are not so great about this powder as far as settling in fine lines and wrinkles. So if anyone has actually used this loose powder please let me know ?
Bhavna S.
East Elmhurst, NY
il y a 5 mois
Supreet R. il y a 4 mois
Im dont really think powders for for dry skin! I feel like they do a better job for oily skin by controlling excess oils.
Mayra T.
il y a un an
Hourglass Is this recommended for dry skin ?
Nira R. il y a un an
Yes it’s very nice , and no flashbacks at least for me :)), it has a nice finish since I use it as baking