BY HOURGLASS

What it is:
A double-ended brush custom designed to be used with Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder (sold separately).

What it does:
The smaller, tapered side is perfectly shaped to set the under-eye area, while the large, rounded side is designed to be used for all-over powder application on the face. The ultra-soft synthetic bristles are perfectly dispersed and shaped to pick up the ideal amount of loose powder and create the most airbrushed, perfected-looking complexion. The brush features PETA-approved, high-grade, ultra-soft taklon bristles—an excellent alternative for those who suffer from allergies to animal hair.

Suggested Usage:
-Use the smaller, tapered side to set the under-eye area.
-Use the large, rounded side to apply powder all over the face.
-Gently clean brush with mild soap and water. Lay flat to dry.

Buy on Nordstrom
Emily M.
Spokane, WA
This is the most beautiful brush I own. It is heavy and feels super luxurious - which is great because it is a pricey brush. Totally worth it. I use this thing every day - and I kind of want one specifically for applying blush and bronzer. It fits perfectly in the well of the Veil powder, and the small end is perfect for applying under eye, and around my nose and mouth. I use the larger end for brushing around the outside of my face. WORTH IT. ** I received this complimentary to try
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
For $65, I would have expected a higher quality brush. The hairs on the bush feel semi soft synthetic to me and synthetic brushes can be harsh on under eye areas. It’s a very light weight brush, as I prefer a much heavier one. I do like that it is double ended for more precise or all over application. In my opinion, I have better brushes that get the job done without having to break the bank. But if you are someone who isn’t picky like me and have the money to splurge, then by all means do you!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I normally hate double ended brushes for storing reasons but despite the steep price tag this brush is phenomenal. I’ve been using it just about everyday to apply their translucent powder and have been so happy with it! It’s also great for applying bronzer and blush as well. Such a great brush and in my opinion worth the investment. I’m very happy I listened to the reviews and ended up purchasing because I’m in love with it!
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I’m normally not a huge fan of dual ended brushes but this one is awesome! It’s super soft and fluffy with zero shedding so far. The small tapered end is perfect for setting the under eye and the larger side picks up just the right amount of product and disurses it evenly across the face in a light layer which is very important for my dry skin. A lot of brushes lay down too much product but this one gives a perfect “veil” of powder. This is one I will be adding to my makeup kit! I received this item for free to review and I’m so glad I did because I will be purchasing another one for back up...yes, it’s THAT GOOD! Hourglass Veil™ Powder Brush
Brenda T.
This company knows how to make brushes! This brush is so soft and does not shed at all! I used the smaller side for bronzer and it’s so perfect! You know how some brushes deposit way too much product on your face? OKAY THIS DOES NOT DO THAT! IT LEAVES YOU WITH A FLAWLESS BLENDED BRONZER!! I have another brush by this brand that I love so the price is actually worth it!
Camille M.
San Diego, CA
One word: PERFECT!! This brush is amazing!! In the past fluffy brushes were a bit too corse and would just push the powder around on my face. Well, this brush really allows the powder to set on my skin and keeps my foundation looking on point all day.. literally all day. Sometimes we forget that the brushes we use are just as important as the product itself.
Julia S.
Palo Alto, CA
I love that this brush has two ends, a really big fluffy side and a smaller side for more precision!  It really helps with evenly spreading the product (translucent powder) in my case over my face.  It also is easy to clean.  I find some brushes, the bristles come out as I run them under water and rub them, but this one stays put.
Kenna M.
Canfield, OH
I LOVE the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Brush - I have never been one to splurge on nice brushes so I never had them. I received this brush complimentary for review purposes and I couldn’t say one bad thing about it. The brushes are both SO soft and easy on the face.
MEERA D.
Alpharetta, GA
This brush is the best splurge you will ever make on a brush! It is so beautiful and how it works like magic on the skin with the hourglass translucent powder. I was so happy to recieve this as a complimentary gift from hourglass and couldn’t be happier with it. It help set the hourglass translucent powder beautifully❤️
Jenna B.
I LOVED this brush. It worked amazing on my sensitive skin and was super easy to use. I also loved how it was dual sided so now I have one less brush to haul around bringing my makeup from job to job. I would recommend this product. I did receive this complimentary however all opinions disclosed are my own
Cheyenne O.
Walnutport
Where can you buy this product?
Lucy D.
Montreal, QC
This or real techniques?
Genesis H.
Yonkers
What is this type of brush good for?
manuela á.
Omg is perfecta. Is Good?
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is this worth the price?