Hourglass Veil™ Eye Primer 0.32 oz/ 9.6 mL

An eye primer that creates a smooth, even canvas and increases eyeshadow wear for up to 24 hours while nourishing with vitamins C and E.Highlighted Ingredients: - Viamerine: Provides hydration and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles. - Vitamin E: Helps keep skin nourished and moisturized. - Vitamin C: Supports natural collagen and reduces the appearance of age spots and sun damage. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hourglass Veil™ Eye Primer 0.32 oz/ 9.6 mL!
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN
Hourglass Veil™ Eye Primer 0.32 oz/ 9.6 mL uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Sephora
this works better than any other eye primer i have tried. there’s no annoying sticky feeling to it like some others. the smallest amount of this goes a long way so this is gonna be worth your money! i find it actually makes my eyeshadow last a lot longer than it would without a primer or even just using concealer.
Gray D.
Fairland, OK
1,006 reviews
Hourglass Veil™ Eye Primer 0.32 oz/ 9.6 mL uploaded by Gray D.
Purchased at: Sephora
One word... INCREDIBLE! I put this on let it set a few minutes and applied my eyeshadow. My shadows did not crease at all. Makeup stayed in place on my kids the entire full day. Absolutely no issues. I got this during the Sephora sale as the price is a tad high for a eye primer. But, I heard all the rave so really wanted to invest in a good one.
emma M.
College Sta, TX
Hourglass Veil™ Eye Primer 0.32 oz/ 9.6 mL uploaded by emma M.
So I really feel like this was a big game changer for me. It’s a very blendable paste consistency . It reminded me a little bit of UD eyeshadow primer potion ... but upgraded normally with Ud there is a clear line where the primer begins and your other makeup begins but I don’t get that with hourglass . It really just glides on and blends out it’s nice and light on the skin. I notice eyeshadow I had issues with in the past not being as pigmented as I would like or looking more sheer I do not have any issues with when I use this primer!! Complete game changer.
Sarah F.
Waukesha, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
It's ok, but nothing special. I'll admit I gave into the hype of hourglass products and as an eyeshadow fiend I really wanted to try this when it came out. I picked it up during one of the sephora vib sales. There's nothing wrong with it, it works fine but I don't think it's worth the $28 price tag.
NATALIE E.
I enjoy this eye primer. However, I feel like there are cheaper options that work the same if not better.
Carmella Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pretty good at allowing the eyeshadow stick and stay on the skin. I only tend to use for an event or night out. I don’t use daily but you definitely can.
Laura B.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: bluemercury
I love this product! I’ve tried many eye primers. I do have oily eyelids. If you’re dry, then you may need one that smooths and moisturizes. For me, this works amazing! Eyeshadow colors stay true all day long and I use such a small amount, it’s ridiculous! I can see it lasting 6 months with regular use, which is good bc it’s pricy. Texture is very spreadable and soft.
Alek R.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m in love with the veil primer. It’s a perfect consistency not to thick or watery and dries to a point where your eyeshadows will stick but won’t dilute their pigments at all. I’m just kind of bummed at it being such a small tube for a steep price. But I guess for this brand it’s expected now and you get a product that actually works and lasts all day.
Maria A.
Sarasota, FL
Hourglass Veil™ Eye Primer 0.32 oz/ 9.6 mL uploaded by Maria A.
My favorite eye primer. It lasts me for a such a long time, I am even still on my first tube. The application is something I much prefer over the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I only need to squeeze out a bit and apply with my fingers. Feels much more sanitary. It is very easy to apply and is a godsend for my oily eyelids. The eyeshadows stay all day and there is no budging.
Beth O.
Peoria, AZ
This is an excellent eyeshadow primer. Nice consistency and my shadows stay true to color with no creasing.

Looking for your answer?