Hourglass Veil Setting Spray

An ultra-fine, water-resistant mist that hydrates and sets makeup for up to 24 hours for a visibly radiant, blurred finish. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This weightless spray sets makeup while blurring the look of imperfections. Undetectable on the skin, the ultra-fine and hydrating mist creates a visibly smooth, even, and naturally radiant appearance. Its water-resistant properties enhance foundation for maximum staying power, setting it in place for up to 24 hours.

Hourglass setting spray Or Charlotte tilbury setting spray?
Does this product leave a residue or tacky feeling on the face?
Iss this good for oily skin, will help keep you makeup in place and not coming off on your mask and shine at bay?
Start your review of Hourglass Veil Setting Spray!
Dianne S.
Orangeburg, NY
Hourglass Veil Setting Spray uploaded by Dianne S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This Hourglass Veil Soft Focus Setting Spray gently blurs pores and other skin imperfections and looks quite nice. I took a star off because really, a setting spray shouldn’t cost $48. I plan ok getting an every day spray - the Skindinavia Bridal - and keeping this for more special occasions.
Angelique B.
Burbank, CA
Hourglass Veil Setting Spray uploaded by Angelique B.
Purchased at: Sephora
AMAZING!!! This setting spray leaves my skin with an airbrush finish, looking fresh, poreless and soft. It doesn’t feel too heavy and it provides a mostly matte finish. It also doesn’t overpower your pores. Great buy! Will continue to purchase!
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Hourglass Veil Setting Spray uploaded by Kelley M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love my hourglass setting spray. The mist is super fine and lightweight, you barely feel it spritzing on, in a good way though. It sets my makeup and melds it all together. My skin always looks soft and amazing and it makes my makeup stay put. I love that my face doesn’t feel wet after spraying it on unlike some other setting sprays, so I don’t risk ruining my makeup using too much. It’s so lightweight. I highly recommend this setting spray. It is a little pricier, But it feels more luxurious than other sprays.
Ewa B.
Hourglass Veil Setting Spray uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: bluemercury
Hourglass Veil Setting Spray well I don’t really agree that this is setting spray. A setting spray should help to lock makeup in place. It definitely made my makeup looks more soft, natural and more together lookings - but I haven’t noticed any setting properties. I have combo skin btw.
Skarling E.
Paterson, NJ
Hourglass Veil Setting Spray uploaded by Skarling E.
My favorite setting spray, I even use it as a primer and my skin looks awesome. Smooth and with a natural shine. My skin is mix
Michelle C.
Spring, TX
Hourglass Veil Setting Spray uploaded by Michelle C.
The finish of this product is beautiful .... I am combination skin and it was beautiful the first hours afterwards my face was very greasy, personally I would only use it in winter. If you are dry skin, I think this product would be excellent for you.Hourglass Veil Setting Spray #contest #complimentary #VeilSettingSpray @influenster @hourglasscosmetics
Warda R.
San Antonio, TX
Hourglass Veil Setting Spray uploaded by Warda R.
Hourglass Veil Setting Spray uploaded by Warda R.
Looking for a super light weight setting spray that leaves your makeup on all day with a fresh dewy look? look no further cause this makeup setting spray by hourglass sprays so light that you can’t even feel it’s on your face but keeps your makeup intact all day even with the current Texas heat 🔥
raheela P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Hourglass Veil Setting Spray uploaded by raheela P.
Recieved this complimentary I love wearing full face make up but my t-zones are a little oily and no matter how much a product claims to be waterproof, my make up ends up melting☹️ • Alot of beauty guru’s have given this pro-tip to apply baking/translucent powder to these areas but this tip clearly never worked for me, instead made me look cakey😤 Hence I am always out there trying products which can help me with this. And Hourglass’s VEIL Setting Spray has me hooked. Once I am done spraying at the end of my makeup, my skin looks super duper hydrating and glowing. If you are looking for an amazing setting spray, this is the one. Thank me later beautifuls, toodles.
Brinn F.
Fargo, ND
Hourglass Veil Setting Spray uploaded by Brinn F.
Hourglass Veil Setting Spray uploaded by Brinn F.
I LOVE this setting spray!!! I love the way it applies, the way it feels on my skin, and how well it sets my makeup. This stuff is legit. You can barely feel it going on (I mean you can, but it’s SO soft and light!). I also really like that it feels like I’m getting full coverage, I don’t feel like there are any “missed spots”. I also decided to “test” this against my Mac setting spray. I sprayed a piece of cardboard 3x with each, Hourglass on the left and Mac on the right, and you can see how much more even the coverage is with Hourglass. It’s insane!
Letizia M.
Hourglass Veil Setting Spray uploaded by Letizia M.
I absolutely love this product. I received it complimentary from Influenster. It is light and the mist is very thing and sheer. It works well and holds up all day. I found it to work also on a light power finish. Hourglass Veil Setting Spray
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bethany B.
Sylacauga, AL
il y a un an
Bethany B. il y a 10 mois
Laura K. I actually went ahead and bought the small bottle and it works better at controlling oil and shine then the urban decay one everyone told me to get and I haven’t noticed any radiance from it. 🤷🏼‍♀️