Amy Y.
Richmond

Does this leave a whitish cast on anyone else? It seems to have almost like a flashback whiteness to it after I apply

Moni R.
Moni R.
1 year, 4 months ago
For me, not really but I do notice I do have to rub and apply it well enough to make it disappear on my medium skintone. Its a great primer overall!
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Parkville, MD
1 year, 5 months ago
It is a mineral primer with an SPF so it's not a uncommon thing to notice!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
1 year, 5 months ago
This never happened to me. I know you're supposed to use very little as a little goes a long way with this product. Maybe you got a bad batch?