BeautyFaceFace MakeupHourglass
Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15, 60ml

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15, 60ml

This award-winning, oil free, multitasking primer goes beyond traditional formulations by concealing redness, minimising the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles, and shielding skin with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 protection. In addition, it repels water to keep your makeup looking freshly applied all day long. Extends the durability of any foundation or powder. Minimises the appearance of visible pores, fine lines and imperfections. Conceals redness (even rosacea) to create an even skin tone. The weightless formula is not greasy, tacky, pearlised and it won't ball up. The unique texture is fluid, airy, silky and cushiony. Offers Broad Spectrum SPF 15 with mineral-derived physical sunscreens, Titanium and Zinc Oxide. Safe for sensitive skin. Apply half to 1 pump of Veil Mineral Primer to clean, moisturised skin prior to concealer, foundation and powder application. Works with any cream, liquid and powder foundation. 60ml

Hourglass veil mineral primer - is it worth the high price tag?
What about this ?
Do  you get a flashback in flash photography with this product?
Start your review of Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15, 60ml!
Krystle T.
Simi Valley, CA
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15, 60ml uploaded by Krystle T.
Hands down the best primer I’ve ever tried. I have combination skin and this definitely helps my t zone stay matte for longer. I even use this on days when I don’t wear makeup and it helps my skin look smoother and matte. Looooove it.
Sheena  S.
Council Blfs, IA
So i bit the bullet and purchased the largest version. Ooof. Its a solid primer...it however is not my favorite. I couldnt seem to find the right combo to make it be perfect. Its still really a good it just didnt work for my skin. I gave it to a friend who had a much better experience then I did. My skin is combo. Her was dry. Just something to keep in mind. Still dont regret the purchase.
Ashley T.
Chandler, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
This primer makes your makeup base waterproof! It feels very light on the skin. It was not as thick as I expected it to be, but it spreads smoothly and easily across the skin.
Virginia  W.
Hagerstown, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
My very favorite primer ever! It’s good for when I want real velvety skin! It smooths out redness and blurs some pores! It also makes a better foundation application! As it’s so smooth and velvety! I always try to buy the bigger tube of this since it’s a lot cheaper by the oz !
Danielle P.
Palm Bay , FL
Best primer ever, I have combination to oily skin and this primer holds any makeup for longer than any other primer I’ve used.
Gina L.
This is one of my favorite primers. It helps control oil so that my makeup still looks flawless at the end of the day. A little goes a long way! The only con is that it doesn’t fill in pores very well.
CHRISTINE P.
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15, 60ml uploaded by CHRISTINE P.
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15, 60ml uploaded by CHRISTINE P.
No serum beats this one! My skin went from dull to radiant in just a few months. Highly highly recommend! Go get you some! This photo taken recently for my 46th birthday. 😀
Minette S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've seriously lost count of how many times I've purchased this primer. Just for reference, I have sensitive, reactive combination skin with pretty obvious pores. This primer not only tames the redness, it gives my foundation a smooth canvas. It's a little pricey, but it really is worth it.
Amber S.
Troutdale, VA
This primer softens the look of blemishes, texture and pores. I am a repeat user of this product. It is a must for my collection. This product has great packaging but the price point is steep. However, it does last a long time.
Emma P.
Hoboken, NJ
Purchased at: Space NK
This is my favorite primer. You don’t need much and it really helps makeup stay in place. I apply this and wait 5 minutes and then I can actually feel it gripping my foundation. It doesn’t make me break out and this tube lasts for ages making the cost per wear very reasonable. I prefer the tube to the pump as the pump sometimes becomes blocked.