MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerHourglass
Veil Mineral Primer 12 Ounce Mini Travel Sample Size

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer .12 Ounce Mini Travel Sample Size

An oil-free primer with a silky, airy texture that leaves a smooth canvas for makeup, while reducing the look of redness, pores, and wrinkles. Marked "Sample Not For Sale"

HOURGLASS Veil Mineral Primer Mini; Travel Size - .12oz / 3.6ml; New In Box

What kind of texture is the primer?
I want to try Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer .12 Ounce Mini Travel Sample Size but it is expensive, and I love the benefit one, can you tell me if it is better than the [product:porefessional-primer-magic-mini]?
It will be good for dry skin?
Start your review of Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer .12 Ounce Mini Travel Sample Size!
Krystle N.
Moorpark, CA
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer .12 Ounce Mini Travel Sample Size uploaded by Krystle N.
Obsessed with this primer!! Love everything about it. Dries fast and leaves your skin ready for a closeup! Not greasy at all.
Sydney R.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer .12 Ounce Mini Travel Sample Size uploaded by Sydney R.
This is worth every single penny. I recommend this to anyone. It makes your makeup look airbrushed and beautiful. It sits so well on the skin I couldn’t say enough good things about this.
GRACIE W.
LA
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer .12 Ounce Mini Travel Sample Size uploaded by GRACIE W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Wanted to try out a new primer, so I decided on a mini version of this popular Hourglass primer! This definitely lives up to the hype and I feel like the mini size has quite a bit of product (and perfect for traveling). My foundation/concealer stay on nicely after a night out and it hasn’t broken me out after the few times I’ve used it. Side note: the first time I pumped this product, it came out suuuper liquid-y and only after many pumps did the primer come out in a normal consistency, so I felt like I wasted a bit. Maybe this was just mine though.
Joie T.
Quincy, MA
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer .12 Ounce Mini Travel Sample Size uploaded by Joie T.
Mine comes out super watery. Not sure if that’s how it’s supposed to be. I use a brush to blend it in my face.
Cheryl P.
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer .12 Ounce Mini Travel Sample Size uploaded by Cheryl P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I want to love this primer...I really do! It is too chalky though. I put it on and tried to rub myself raw trying to get it to blend with my skin . Unfortunately, that didn’t quite work. It is wonderfully moisturizing though. I’m glad that I have the sample size, because I wouldn’t buy buy this product .
Jadyn D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer .12 Ounce Mini Travel Sample Size uploaded by Jadyn D.
This is my #1 holy grail primer. This primer feels like absolute SILK on your skin. Really preps your skin for your foundation and makes everything look so so smooth. Go in your local Sephora and just feel this velvet primer, you will fall in love to!
Soha R.
Rockville, MD
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer .12 Ounce Mini Travel Sample Size uploaded by Soha R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Not the biggest fan of this product. I have oily skin and I’ve heard so many people recommend this for a primer however my makeup always turns out bad and cakey when I wear this primer. I’ve tried it with so many different foundations and just never have a good makeup day with this.
Kat J.
2,163 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This primer applies so smoothly, you barely even feel it on your face... It has the consistency of a thin cream (like a sunscreen), but it melts into your skin and disappears completely. It doesn’t give you any white cast or clog your pores, it provides a silky base for makeup and has the added bonus of SPF. It kept my makeup flawless for several hours, but not all day. To be fair, I didn’t use a setting spray, but I really wanted to see what this primer does on its own. I will say this, the Hourglass Veil Primer kept my makeup from melting off my face in humid conditions, so that’s definitely a huge pro (considering many other primers on the market don’t hold up that well). I did enjoy using this sample and would consider buying in the future.
Bethany M.
Gilbert, AZ
This serum is OK. I have oily skin and I feel like this just added more oiliness to my face. It’s very sticky on the skin. I like the convenience of the travel size and the glass bottle it comes in.
Safiya H.
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer .12 Ounce Mini Travel Sample Size uploaded by Safiya H.
This pint size power house is proof that a little goes a long way. I love this satin matte finish perfect under makeup with out feeling heavy. I suggest using on eyelids before eye shadow for a more pigmented crease less look. Def recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jesus C.
il y a un an
Bethany M. il y a 5 mois
I would say it depends on your skin type. My skin is on the oily side, and I didn’t like the Hourglass primer because I found it made my face too shiny and slippery. I have tried both primers and I prefer the benefit one 💯.