BY HOURGLASS #10 in Face Primer

Elevate Your Foundation To Unprecedented Performance With This State-of-the-art Primer That Extends The Wear Of Foundation For A Perfect Complexion That Lasts. With A Texture Unlike Any Other, This Oil Free Primer Not Only Creates A Smooth, Even Canvas For Makeup, But Also Conceals Redness, Minimizes The Appearance Of Pores, Fine Lines And Wrinkles, And Provides Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Protection, All In A Supremely Airy, Silky, Cloud-like Texture.

Features And Benefits:

• Multipurpose Primer Goes Beyond Traditional Formulations, Concealing Redness (Even Rosacea) To Even Skin Tone, While Minimizing The Look Of Visible Pores, Fine Lines And Imperfections.
• Creates A Smooth, Even Surface So That Foundation Effortlessly Glides On And Stays On For All Day Makeup Wear.
• First Of Its Kind Primer, With An Airy, Silky Cloud-like Texture, Layers Onto Skin Without Added Weight Or A Greasy After Feel
• Delivers Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sun Protection With Mineral-derived Sunscreens, Titanium And Zinc Oxide.
• Oil Free Formula Is Appropriate For All Skin Types, Even Sensitive, Blemish-prone Skin.
• Repels Water So Makeup Looks Freshly Applied All Day Long.
• Vegan

How To Use:

The Perfect Complexion Starts With Veil Mineral Primer. As The First Step In Your Makeup Routine, It Creates The Ideal Canvas For Your Makeup To Effortlessly Slide On And Stay On For All-day Wear. The Silky, Weightless Texture Smooths And Evens Out The Skin For Perfect Application And Wear Every Time. It’s The One Product That Will Elevate Your Foundation To Unprecedented Performance.

1. Apply ½ To 1 Pump Of Veil Mineral Primer To Clean, Moisturized Skin Prior To Concealer, Foundation And Powder Application.
2. Works With Any Cream, Liquid And Powder Foundation.

• Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Is so worth it in my opini...2 Answers
  • What’s a good dupe of this primer?2 Answers
  • #hourglassprimer @influenster why do the same people get ...3 Answers
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer

Start your review of Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i finally decided to get this, and i'm happy i did. it gives my face a nice smooth feeling, and makeup applies fantastically on top of it. it looks a little ashy on its own, but it doesn't show through foundation. helps with oil control, but i definitely need to try it out some more before i start calling it the holy grail. love that it has spf! only complaint is i wish it minimized pores better. overall, a good buy. " in 1334 reviews
  • "i got this in my allure beauty box this month and i have been holding off on buying it since i knew the sample was coming. i applied my moisturizer and the primer after, it was ok. i guess i just thought it would ben more hydrating, i in ny so the harsh winter my skin can always use hydration. i will continue to use and finish the bottle , then decide my final thoughts. so after using it for a few weeks, i absolutely love this primer, i think i wasn’t applying enough in the beginning which was making me feel like my skin was dry. it calms the redness in my skin and makes my makeup application go in perfectly. it comes with a spatula which i like do you can dolly the product where you need it and evenly. plus i love the fact it has spf in it as well, sun protection for me is number one. i only took away one star because of the price, for the regular size it $58, maybe i’ll splurge and buy it i guess l decide when the bottle is all gon." in 140 reviews
Ruby M.
My holy grail primer!!! I would give 10 starts if I could. I absolutely love the feeling of this primer. It’s very silky. I have extremely oily skin and this helps when used with the right foundation to keep my oils at bay, I still need to blot and re-powder but that’s because my skin is so oily. It makes my foundation apply smooth and I love that it has some spf. It’s not a lot, you definitely need to apply a higher spf foundation regardless but it’s still nice that it has it. It doesn’t break me out and I’m highly acne prone.
Becca V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Lightweight and very oil controlling! I loved using this under my powder foundation! I applied my daily sunscreen, and then followed up with this to help with the appearance of my pores :) It makes your face baby soft and I haven't had any breakouts since trying it out!
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I was in the market for a new primer. I got a sample first before I dropped the full price for the product. The sales person warned me to use the sample as soon as possible as the product will oxidize after it is out of the dispenser. I used it the next day. My makeup (after 8 hours) looked flawless. This primer is not thick or cakey. It goes on very smooth (almost like a moisturizer). My makeup looks airbrushed with it. I was amazed how well it worked with my foundation. It does not cause makeup to slide or look splotchy by the end of the day. I have found my new holy grail of primers!!! Totally worth the extra price tag. Oh, and a little goes a long way!!!
Heather E.
Maumee , OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This primer is very smooth and velvety. It instantly feels like a powder finish on your skin. It's amazing. My skin feels so soft and makeup goes on smooth and flawless. As I do all my primers, I rub a little between my hands, as shot of a time as possible, then apply to my face. With the Hourglass primer I feel as though the primer doesn't diminish in my hands, it is still creamy as I apply it to my face. I like that I don't have to move as fast before it vanishes. Hourglass is lovely and I do treat myself to it occasionally. The price point is a little on the high side for me as far as primers go. That would truly be my only complaint. Otherwise, this product is like silk. Highly recommend. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Melanie D.
Evansville
Although I did like this primer, I was kind of let down (especially since it gets a LOT of hype on social media platforms). I used this both when I had oily skin and now that I have drier skin, and although it does look nice, it just wasn't anything special in my opinion. It did a good job smoothing my skin, however I don't think it did much beyond that. I often found that my makeup actually wore off quicker when I wore this primer underneath. For the price, I have better primers in my collection that I would much rather reach for. All in all, it isn't a bad product, just not ideal for me.
Cherry 🍒.
Bronx, NY
I love this primer! It is SO good! The base it gives your makeup is amazing. It truly makes your makeup last all day and I think it does help with some type of oil control. My makeup definitely stayed in place with this primer.

Smell - very faint smell, kind of doesnt smell at all, just like a regular lotion. Nothing harsh or strong.

Consistency - creamy and oily at the same time. It actually feels like you are applying a barrier on your face. I like it though, because even though it has a small oily feel to it, it isn't oily at all and you do not feel dry AT ALL

Price - reason I am giving this 4 stars, I just don't think spending $54 on a primer is worth it no matter how good it is. I am not a millionaire honey!

It is a very good primer and I will continue to use during events like weddings or parties.
Brittany ..
I absolutely LOVE this! One day I decided, what the heck.. I’m going to take the plunge and spend $50 on a primer. It had amazing reviews and I was told it’s great for oily skin. I’m very happy I purchased it! My makeup lasts all day. Keeps my skin looking matte. Wish it was cheaper though. I rarely ever find it on sale. My only problem with this is sometimes it’ll come out like water, no consistency to the formula but it helps if you shake the bottom up before using.
Nava Y.
the texture is nice and thin and it feels more like a face cream than a silicone primer. you only need a little pea size for the entire face which is great because it’ll last for a long time.

this doesn’t really does nothing for my redness however it DOES blur my pores. my makeup goes on smooth, but unfortunately it doesn’t last all day for me because i start to see my makeup fade. this is good for errand days when you’re out for a couple of hours, though.
Jess T.
PHILADELPHIA , PA
Just tried a sample of this primer and it is ahhhhhhmazing. It might be my new holy grail. Primer goes on so smooth and makes my skin feel baby soft. Followed up with my Fenty foundation and the results are flawless. Will definitely be purchasing!
Luana A.
Pompano Beach, FL
The texture is as if I'm applying a liquid and once it touches my skin it's as if became a powder. A little does go a long way, so although the products come in such a small amount with a big price, it'll last a long time. It controls my oily skin and leaved it flawless for my Double Wear foundation.
Susie C.
Chelsea, AL
Been wanting to try this product but wondering if it's really worth the price?
Ana H.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Is this primer good for combination skin? My skin gets oily sometimes and most primers just slip right off along with the makeup or they just feel to heavy and nasty. If not is there any good primers that wont slip off my face?
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
Why does it have a blue tint to it?
Samantha P.
Is this worth the hefty price tag?
Bevin H.
Will this help moisturize as well?

Sephora