BY HOURGLASS #4 in Face Primer

Elevate Your Foundation To Unprecedented Performance With This State-of-the-art Primer That Extends The Wear Of Foundation For A Perfect Complexion That Lasts. With A Texture Unlike Any Other, This Oil Free Primer Not Only Creates A Smooth, Even Canvas For Makeup, But Also Conceals Redness, Minimizes The Appearance Of Pores, Fine Lines And Wrinkles, And Provides Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Protection, All In A Supremely Airy, Silky, Cloud-like Texture.

Features And Benefits:

• Multipurpose Primer Goes Beyond Traditional Formulations, Concealing Redness (Even Rosacea) To Even Skin Tone, While Minimizing The Look Of Visible Pores, Fine Lines And Imperfections.
• Creates A Smooth, Even Surface So That Foundation Effortlessly Glides On And Stays On For All Day Makeup Wear.
• First Of Its Kind Primer, With An Airy, Silky Cloud-like Texture, Layers Onto Skin Without Added Weight Or A Greasy After Feel
• Delivers Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sun Protection With Mineral-derived Sunscreens, Titanium And Zinc Oxide.
• Oil Free Formula Is Appropriate For All Skin Types, Even Sensitive, Blemish-prone Skin.
• Repels Water So Makeup Looks Freshly Applied All Day Long.
• Vegan

How To Use:

The Perfect Complexion Starts With Veil Mineral Primer. As The First Step In Your Makeup Routine, It Creates The Ideal Canvas For Your Makeup To Effortlessly Slide On And Stay On For All-day Wear. The Silky, Weightless Texture Smooths And Evens Out The Skin For Perfect Application And Wear Every Time. It’s The One Product That Will Elevate Your Foundation To Unprecedented Performance.

1. Apply ½ To 1 Pump Of Veil Mineral Primer To Clean, Moisturized Skin Prior To Concealer, Foundation And Powder Application.
2. Works With Any Cream, Liquid And Powder Foundation.

• #hourglassprimer @influenster why do the same people get ...2 Answers
  • Does this primer have silicone in it?5 Answers
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
  • "i finally decided to get this, and i'm happy i did. it gives my face a nice smooth feeling, and makeup applies fantastically on top of it. it looks a little ashy on its own, but it doesn't show through foundation. helps with oil control, but i definitely need to try it out some more before i start calling it the holy grail. love that it has spf! only complaint is i wish it minimized pores better. overall, a good buy. " in 1334 reviews
  • "i got this in my allure beauty box this month and i have been holding off on buying it since i knew the sample was coming. i applied my moisturizer and the primer after, it was ok. i guess i just thought it would ben more hydrating, i in ny so the harsh winter my skin can always use hydration. i will continue to use and finish the bottle , then decide my final thoughts. so after using it for a few weeks, i absolutely love this primer, i think i wasn’t applying enough in the beginning which was making me feel like my skin was dry. it calms the redness in my skin and makes my makeup application go in perfectly. it comes with a spatula which i like do you can dolly the product where you need it and evenly. plus i love the fact it has spf in it as well, sun protection for me is number one. i only took away one star because of the price, for the regular size it $58, maybe i’ll splurge and buy it i guess l decide when the bottle is all gon." in 140 reviews
Cherry 🍒.
Bronx, NY
I love this primer! It is SO good! The base it gives your makeup is amazing. It truly makes your makeup last all day and I think it does help with some type of oil control. My makeup definitely stayed in place with this primer.

Smell - very faint smell, kind of doesnt smell at all, just like a regular lotion. Nothing harsh or strong.

Consistency - creamy and oily at the same time. It actually feels like you are applying a barrier on your face. I like it though, because even though it has a small oily feel to it, it isn't oily at all and you do not feel dry AT ALL

Price - reason I am giving this 4 stars, I just don't think spending $54 on a primer is worth it no matter how good it is. I am not a millionaire honey!

All I can say is if you want to try get the samples of it like I did lol. It is a very good primer and I will continue to use *samples* lol during events like weddings or parties. This picture is me wearing the primer during a wedding and it snatched my face! Got a tan during this time so my concealer was way to light for my tan, but the primer still did well!
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
This primer is a unicorn lol. So different from anything I’ve ever tried. Typically, primers that claim to blur pores have a silicone feel. This one caught me by surprise when it felt like Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer which doesn’t blur your pores. It even looked like a unicorn on the skin! lol. It went on like a neon lavender moisturizer? Kinda strange lol. It applied like a moisturizer but turned silky/velvety on the skin like a silicone primer would. I have oily skin but lately I’ve been struggling with dry spots on the top of my nose. I was worried this would cling to the dry spots and not moisturize them enough before the application of my foundation. To my surprise this actually really moisturized the dry patches! When I applied the matte foundation over top you couldn’t even tell that I had dry patches. Like it literally eliminated them!! As far as how it worked with my oily skin (on the sides of my nose), my foundation didn’t budge throughout the night!! My makeup looked flawless allllll night, no pores, no dryness, and I never got oily throughout the night. I need to purchase the full size!! 😩
Jamie B.
Sanford, NC
This ones called My Magic Potion! I was completely shocked how flawless my skin was using this under their foundation stick! I kept catching myself looking for a mirror to look, that's how shocked I was at how amazing my makeup looked!! It makes ur pores disappear and ur foundation melt into ur skin, u look airbrushed! This feels like luxurious skincare and the way ur face looks after use makes u think so! This is a Holy Grail for all time!! The way it smoothed pores and fine lines and wrinkles and uneven skin tone, it's just mind blowing! A little bit of this goes a very long way so I got the small to see how I liked it when I run out I'll buy the big one next for sure! HourGlass has won on every level with all their products really! I would definitely recommend this to a friend shoot even a stranger!! Addicted to veil for life!
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley , CA
I absolutely love this primer! I’m over packing my pores all the way with primer and having my foundation look ultra fake on top of it. I’m now into the Hourglass because it halfway packs my pores and makes my foundation appear more skin like. Does it make me look flawless? No. Does it make me look fake? No. What it does do is give me a realistic finish once my foundation is on top that I think is much more flattering than what I was previously using. It also helps lock on my makeup for a longer lasting, less oily, and less transferable face. It takes me a lot longer, like a couple hours longer, before my skin gets oily on the surface. Even then, I go to blot & there’s way less makeup coming off on the tissue/napkin than there used to be with my previous primer. I also noticed that where I used to have a problem with my concealer areas looking cakey quickly, now I don’t see that level of cake or as fast as before. In my opinion, it’s absolutely worth the $$$.
Katie D.
Louisville, KY
This! 🙌🏼 This primer right here is the primer to end all other primers. The packaging is simple and classic, and I love that it’s available in 3 sizes. The texture of this primer is almost cloud-like. It’s so light and fluffy and spreads like a dream! A little truly goes a long way. It makes your skin feel like silk without a residue feeling. Absolutely love that it’s mineral based and has an spf in it. I have normal/combo skin. Most of the time my skin stays neutral but it gets a little dry in the winter and slightly oily in the humid months. This ish is ride or die! I can use it year round. It doesn’t enhance dry patches in the winter, and it keeps oil at bay in the summer, all while keeping my look wa👏🏼ter👏🏼proof👏🏼! It’s amazing. Worth every single penny and then some!
Jessica G.
Corpus Christi, TX
I used this primer for a year and I really loved it. My skin is oily with occasional adult cystic acne breakouts so when I put my makeup on I expect it to hold up for all types of situations that arise in my hectic life. I have 5 children, a grandson, 2 new pups in training, a husband and elderly parents and many friends that depend on me so I need my face primer to hold my makeup in place. I wore this primer along with my NARS makeup during a lengthy surgery in Houston, Texas and woke up looking fabulous. One of my daughters snapped some photos of me in recovery because she couldnt believe how my makeup stayed on through surgery! We laugh looking back now because who does that?!? This woman!! This primer holds up during the most stressful situations in life. 😁
MaryJane V.
Hayward , CA
Perfect for oily/ combo skin.
I know I know it’s a bit pricey but it’s so worth it if you’ve been looking for something to smooth your skin out and help control your oils.
Comes with a pump, I use it mainly on my t zone and perimeters of my face and one pump is just enough.
It feels very smooth and light on the skin.
Leaves your face with a matte finish but it feels very silky to the touch.
I like to let it sink into my skin for a few minutes before going in with foundation.
It leaves a bit of a white cast on your face but once you apply foundation, it disappears and doesn’t peek through.
Worth the splurge!
You can also walk into Sephora and ask for a sample to try out if you’re not ready to bite the billet.
Maggie R.
I received a sample in my December 2017 Allure Beauty Box. It retails for $19 - $75 at Sephora depending on size.  This is the first primer I have ever tried so I can't compare it to anything. Thus minus 1 star. It is silicone based. I love the broad spectrum SPF (zinc oxide and titanium dioxide) but I would recommend wearing this on top of a "true sunscreen" for adequate protection. I've been using it for one month without foundation just to see how it wears on it's own. The primer lasts a few hours. I recommend it because it is easy to apply, spreads smoothly onto my oily areas, covers my pores for a semi matte, smooth finish. A little goes a long way! I can't wait to continue experimenting with this primer !  Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer   Allure Beauty Box
Amber R.
Seminole
I just tried this because I received a sample in my Sephora play bag. Oh my gosh!! This primer is awesome! Immediately after applying it I noticed the little bit of redness on my face was reduced. My skin felt like silk and my pores and imperfections were blurred. I really feel like this is the best primer I’ve ever used. I wish it wasn’t so expensive. It feels kinda silicone like and usually I don’t like those kinds of primers. It’s different though. My makeup didn’t budge the whole day and night. I have combo skin that’s more dry in winter and more oily in summer. I might have to save up to buy the full size because I feel this primer is worth it. Also a little goes a long way so I feel like it would last a long time.
Zerlynn T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Honestly, this is the first primer that I started on, and have since sampled other primers but none of them could come close to the results this primer gave me. Yes it’s pricey for a primer, but you also don’t need much to set your face up so one bottle lasts you forever. I have oily/dry combination skin, and this primer always helps my face feel smooth and matte but not dry. It also helps my foundation stay on my face all day and absorbs oil on my t zone so I don’t start looking like so shiny halfway through the day. Seriously, try this primer out. You won’t regret it. Your face will feel so unbelievably smooth that you’d think your mind’s playing tricks on you.
Susie C.
Chelsea, AL
Been wanting to try this product but wondering if it's really worth the price?
Ana H.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Is this primer good for combination skin? My skin gets oily sometimes and most primers just slip right off along with the makeup or they just feel to heavy and nasty. If not is there any good primers that wont slip off my face?
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
Why does it have a blue tint to it?
Samantha P.
Is this worth the hefty price tag?
Vanessa M.
Tullahoma, TN
I don't understand all the hype. How is everyone else using this primer?