Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer

bWHAT IT IS/bbrElevate your foundation to unprecedented performance with this state-of-the-art primer that extends the wear of foundation for a perfect complexion that lasts. With a texture unlike any other this oil-free primer not only creates a smooth even canvas for makeup but also conceals redness minimizes the appearance of pores fine lines and wrinkles and provides broad spectrum SPF 15 protection all in a supremely airy silky cloud-like texture.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbr- Multipurpose primer goes beyond traditional formulations concealing redness even rosacea to even skin tone while minimizing the look of visible pores fine lines and imperfections.br- Creates a smooth even surface so that foundation effortlessly glides on and stays on for all day makeup wear.br- First of its kind primer with an airy silky cloud-like texture layers onto skin without added weight or a greasy after feel.br- Delivers broad spectrum SPF 15 sun protection with mineral-derived sunscreens Titanium and Zinc Oxide.br- Oil-free formula is appropriate for all skin types even sensitive blemish-prone skin.br- Repels water so makeup looks freshly applied all day long.brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Animal cruelty or byproducts vegan-friendlybrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrApply to 1 pump of Veil Mineral Primer to clean moisturized skin prior to concealer foundation and powder application. Works with any cream liquid and powder foundation.ulli1 oz./liliThis product is part of a hrefhttps//bit.ly/2GnSitBSpace NK/a a luxe beauty boutique filled with cult favorites and innovative must-haves./liliWeb ID 3323837/li/ul

do you think this is a good product ? If yes why?Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Start your review of Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer!
Scottsdale, AZ
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer uploaded by Sarah K.
Review for: hourglass cosmetics veil mineral primer spf 15 1 fl oz.
Are you a big Hourglass fan? If so, you are probably familiar with one of their most popular products which is the mineral primer oil free broad-spectrum SPF 15 Veil - Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer  let’s just start off by saying that it’s mineral… You have to shake it well and you have to apply it with your fingertips or with [product:hourglass-nº-2-foundation/blush-brush] I like it because it feels like silk… Literally it feels like you’re playing pure silk on your skin. However- Some people love mineral primers and some people don’t!! QUESTION: What has been your experience with mineral primers and more specifically with Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer ? The jury is still out with me:)  @hourglass @influenster Influenster Influenster #Influenster #hourglass #mineralprimer #makeup
Onaway, MI
Review for: Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
This mineral primer is very lightweight, and I really like that. It does a great job extending the life of my makeup, and blurs as it is applied. It's pricey, as are all Hourglass products, but I feel the cost is worth it, as a little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend!!
Appleton, WI
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer uploaded by Mary Z.
Review for: hourglass cosmetics veil mineral primer spf 15 1 fl oz.
My all FAVORITE veil! Love, love, love this product. Tried many others and won't give this up! Really sets the skin perfectly for even the lightest coverage foundation
Evanston, IL
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer uploaded by Nina M.
Review for: hourglass cosmetics veil mineral primer spf 15 1 fl oz.
Honestly don’t get the hype around this product. It’s a little too heavy/skin drying for me. It definitely blurs this, perfect for people with skin that doesn’t dry out so easily. I won’t buy again tho, I stick to my too faced primer.
Austin, TX
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer uploaded by Kamille B.
Review for: hourglass cosmetics veil mineral primer spf 15 1 fl oz.
This stuff is amazing! Try it if you haven't. It isn't made with oil so it's not oily on the skin, has sunscreen in it, and made my makeup look great! J got it as a sample from Sephora.com when I ordered some products.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: hourglass cosmetics veil mineral primer spf 15 1 fl oz.
Love this primer is really good left you skin ready for foundation and you skin looks really good
Bowie, MD
Review for: hourglass cosmetics veil mineral primer spf 15 1 fl oz.
Thee best primer on the market, regardless of your skin type I find that you just can't go wrong with this product. A bit more expensive but amazing quality and it will last a long tome, you would be shocked.
Review for: hourglass cosmetics veil mineral primer spf 15 1 fl oz.
I have been using this waterproof primer for several years now and it is work every penny. A little goes a long way, goes on silky and skin smooth and ready for anything. And that waterproof... they mean it.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer uploaded by Letty S.
Review for: hourglass cosmetics veil mineral primer spf 15 1 fl oz.
Hourglass veil mineral primer, l have not try this product, but Friends of mine she tried she said she enjoy using this product two years ago works great changed to complexion here skin, the price reasonable she recommend this product any buddy.
Escondido, CA
Review for: hourglass cosmetics veil mineral primer spf 15 1 fl oz.
Today my husband took me to sephora and told me that i could splurge on my self anything i wanted...i dont have any hourglass products because of the price...i only have a blush but that was thanks to boxycharm...i got this primer and omg im in love with this...i have oily skin and work great on my skin this feels velvety on the skin and really smooth... only going to use it on special ocassions cause if i ran out 😭 i dont be purchasing it alain since IT is expensive for me...i prefer to spend my $$$ on my 4 children...😁