Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Elevate Your Foundation To Unprecedented Performance With This State-of-the-art Primer That Extends The Wear Of Foundation For A Perfect Complexion That Lasts. With A Texture Unlike Any Other, This Oil Free Primer Not Only Creates A Smooth, Even Canvas For Makeup, But Also Conceals Redness, Minimizes The Appearance Of Pores, Fine Lines And Wrinkles, And Provides Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Protection, All In A Supremely Airy, Silky, Cloud-like Texture.
Features And Benefits:
• Multipurpose Primer Goes Beyond Traditional Formulations, Concealing Redness (Even Rosacea) To Even Skin Tone, While Minimizing The Look Of Visible Pores, Fine Lines And Imperfections.
• Creates A Smooth, Even Surface So That Foundation Effortlessly Glides On And Stays On For All Day Makeup Wear.
• First Of Its Kind Primer, With An Airy, Silky Cloud-like Texture, Layers Onto Skin Without Added Weight Or A Greasy After Feel
• Delivers Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sun Protection With Mineral-derived Sunscreens, Titanium And Zinc Oxide.
• Oil Free Formula Is Appropriate For All Skin Types, Even Sensitive, Blemish-prone Skin.
• Repels Water So Makeup Looks Freshly Applied All Day Long.
How To Use:
The Perfect Complexion Starts With Veil Mineral Primer. As The First Step In Your Makeup Routine, It Creates The Ideal Canvas For Your Makeup To Effortlessly Slide On And Stay On For All-day Wear. The Silky, Weightless Texture Smooths And Evens Out The Skin For Perfect Application And Wear Every Time. It’s The One Product That Will Elevate Your Foundation To Unprecedented Performance.
1. Apply ½ To 1 Pump Of Veil Mineral Primer To Clean, Moisturized Skin Prior To Concealer, Foundation And Powder Application.
2. Works With Any Cream, Liquid And Powder Foundation.
Top Questions See all 1,079 Q&A
- "i finally decided to get this, and i'm happy i did. it gives my face a nice smooth feeling, and makeup applies fantastically on top of it. it looks a little ashy on its own, but it doesn't show through foundation. helps with oil control, but i definitely need to try it out some more before i start calling it the holy grail. love that it has spf! only complaint is i wish it minimized pores better. overall, a good buy. " in 1334 reviews
- "i got this in my allure beauty box this month and i have been holding off on buying it since i knew the sample was coming. i applied my moisturizer and the primer after, it was ok. i guess i just thought it would ben more hydrating, i in ny so the harsh winter my skin can always use hydration. i will continue to use and finish the bottle , then decide my final thoughts. so after using it for a few weeks, i absolutely love this primer, i think i wasn’t applying enough in the beginning which was making me feel like my skin was dry. it calms the redness in my skin and makes my makeup application go in perfectly. it comes with a spatula which i like do you can dolly the product where you need it and evenly. plus i love the fact it has spf in it as well, sun protection for me is number one. i only took away one star because of the price, for the regular size it $58, maybe i’ll splurge and buy it i guess l decide when the bottle is all gon." in 140 reviews
Smell - very faint smell, kind of doesnt smell at all, just like a regular lotion. Nothing harsh or strong.
Consistency - creamy and oily at the same time. It actually feels like you are applying a barrier on your face. I like it though, because even though it has a small oily feel to it, it isn't oily at all and you do not feel dry AT ALL
Price - reason I am giving this 4 stars, I just don't think spending $54 on a primer is worth it no matter how good it is. I am not a millionaire honey!
All I can say is if you want to try get the samples of it like I did lol. It is a very good primer and I will continue to use *samples* lol during events like weddings or parties. This picture is me wearing the primer during a wedding and it snatched my face! Got a tan during this time so my concealer was way to light for my tan, but the primer still did well!
I know I know it’s a bit pricey but it’s so worth it if you’ve been looking for something to smooth your skin out and help control your oils.
Comes with a pump, I use it mainly on my t zone and perimeters of my face and one pump is just enough.
It feels very smooth and light on the skin.
Leaves your face with a matte finish but it feels very silky to the touch.
I like to let it sink into my skin for a few minutes before going in with foundation.
It leaves a bit of a white cast on your face but once you apply foundation, it disappears and doesn’t peek through.
Worth the splurge!
You can also walk into Sephora and ask for a sample to try out if you’re not ready to bite the billet.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos