• Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Porcelain
  • Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Nude
  • Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Honey
  • Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Chestnut

BY HOURGLASS

A Concentrated Treatment Foundation With Remarkable Short- And Long-term Benefits. Powered By Matrix Regeneration Complex, An Hourglass Proprietary Compound, Veil Fluid Makeup Targets The Signs Of Aging By Helping Alleviate The Appearance Of Wrinkles Over Time, And Creates A Natural Radiant Complexion. Uva/Uvb Spf 15 Helps Protect Skin From The Sun. Available In 11 Shades.

Features And Benefits;

• An Oil-free And Longwearing Foundation That Helps Defend Against The Signs Of Aging.
• Matrix Regeneration Complex Stimulates The Skin Matrix.
• This Concentrated, Serum-like Formula Is Equivalent To An Extension Of Your Skincare Regimen.
• The Natural Radiant Finish Looks Like Second Skin—as If You’re Not Wearing Foundation.
• Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sun Protection.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Medium Deep, Cool Undertone
Walnut - Deep, Neutral Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep Complexion With Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Or Hourglassnº 28 Primer Serum .
• Apply 1 Pump Of Veil Fluid Makeup To The Back Of Hand.
• Using The Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation Brush, Hourglass Nº 7 Finishing Brush, Or Fingertips, Apply Product To The Forehead, Cheeks, And Chin. Distribute The Product Evenly And Gently Buff Into The Skin Using Light, Circular Strokes.
• Build Until The Desired Level Of Coverage Is Achieved.

Nancy V.
I really like this foundation. It is medium coverage, with a nice finish. I have dry skin, so I do t use a setting powder. I lasts well and I don't need to touch up during the day.
Cheyenne K.
Granite city, Il
This product is simply amazing! My skin feels smooth and my face still feels like it can breath! I get many compliments on my complexion and it is all thanks to the hourglass veil fluid makeup
Odalys B.
Just started using this because I'm on a hunt for anti oily skin foundations but it's super creamy and light ! Full coverage without having to build up . Pretty pricy but I like it.
Tonya G.
Erie, PA
My go to foundation! This is a very light product and goes in smoothly and blends well! When I use this product I get lots of compliments on how radiant my skin looks! Would definitely recommend this!
Laial M.
Rocklin, CA
This is literally by far the best foundation. Hands down. Like the only thing that bothers me is the fact that it's $60 but I kid you not, its so worth it lol. It lasted me a realllly long time, I'm still on my first bottle and it's been like 8 months. I have a combo skin type, my cheeks and forehead are right in between oily and dry, thank god, but my nose, chin, and smile lines get a lil more moisturizer throughout the day. And this works bc its moisturizing but oil free and omg I can go on and on ok
Linda C.
Hourglass foundations have such a wonderful and luxurious formula. they blend well and dry to a beautiful finish giving a great complexion. one thing I do not like is that all the shades have a strong pink undertone do if you're looking for a warm based foundation I would stay away from hourglass completely
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
I have super oily skin, and this is one of the best options in the market! It makes my face look glowy but not cakey or oily. It is easy to blend with great coverage, also it's kinda water resistant. I highly recommend it! It's totally worth the money and more!
Erika E.
This foundation actually worked pretty well on my oily / large pored TZone. The consistency seemed rather thick but it actually made me use less of it. I like it and would totally recommend it
Taylor S.
Tonopah , AZ
I love this product because i have an oily skin and its oil free based so it is perfect and lasts long
Genedra T.
I love this foundation! Its very light weight on the skin and has nice coverage. It works very well on my combination skin...its not oily at all.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this work on normal to dry skin?
Alexis M.
kansas city
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is this good for dry skin and it is full coverage?
Claire M.
Does this leave a cakey makeup feeling?

Sephora