• Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Porcelain
  • Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Nude
  • Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Honey
  • Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Chestnut

BY HOURGLASS

A Concentrated Treatment Foundation With Remarkable Short- And Long-term Benefits. Powered By Matrix Regeneration Complex, An Hourglass Proprietary Compound, Veil Fluid Makeup Targets The Signs Of Aging By Helping Alleviate The Appearance Of Wrinkles Over Time, And Creates A Natural Radiant Complexion. Uva/Uvb Spf 15 Helps Protect Skin From The Sun. Available In 11 Shades.

Features And Benefits;

• An Oil-free And Longwearing Foundation That Helps Defend Against The Signs Of Aging.
• Matrix Regeneration Complex Stimulates The Skin Matrix.
• This Concentrated, Serum-like Formula Is Equivalent To An Extension Of Your Skincare Regimen.
• The Natural Radiant Finish Looks Like Second Skin—as If You’re Not Wearing Foundation.
• Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sun Protection.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Medium Deep, Cool Undertone
Walnut - Deep, Neutral Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep Complexion With Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Or Hourglassnº 28 Primer Serum .
• Apply 1 Pump Of Veil Fluid Makeup To The Back Of Hand.
• Using The Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation Brush, Hourglass Nº 7 Finishing Brush, Or Fingertips, Apply Product To The Forehead, Cheeks, And Chin. Distribute The Product Evenly And Gently Buff Into The Skin Using Light, Circular Strokes.
• Build Until The Desired Level Of Coverage Is Achieved.

Veronique D.
Calgary , AB
This is actually such a bad product... I bought this by accident and wanted to buy the foundation stick instead. This is super over priced and drugstore makeup and give you a better result than this. Super light coverage, goes off during the day and dries out your skin making your foundation have dry marks all over your face. This product was so bad I returned it thank goodness I could return it
Ruby M.
melbourne
Review for: Ivory more...
I hated this. I so badly wanted to love it. It was said to be good for normal to dry skin. At this stage it was winter and depending on how I prep, I can pretty much get away with most types of foundation.
The texture of this was awful. Greasy,
Slimy. Sticky. It oxidised terribly as well and left an orange cast on my face and obvious lines of demarcation despite how well I blended. It was so patchy. And also when it wore off throughout the day (very quickly might I add! It didn’t last long at all!!!) it wore off in the worst way possible. Patches everywhere.
I tried it with the hourglass primer. I tried with a multitude of other primers too. I found that it never adhered to my nose properly either. Despite waiting 15 mins from Moisturiser to makeup application.
I even tried dusting setting powder over my t zone to soak up any moisture prior to application. That made the foundation adhere better but still it would wear off quickly.
Cait J.
Terrible in every category I am never buying again especially for the price - don't waste your money on this unless you want a patchy face
Melissa A.
Pottstown, PA
I really wanted to like this foundation because I had heard good things about it and the sephora lady really pushed it on me. Unfortunately it didn't work for me at all. It sat on top of my skin and had a really weird texture. I could maybe temporarily get it to blend into my skin but halfway through the day it would have a weird cracked texture on my nose and chin and be really obvious. It was embarrassing. It also really really emphasized dry spots. My skin is overall oily but any dry spots I had definitely showed with this. I gave this a lot of chances but not matter what was happening with my skin-this just didn't look good. I returned it and bought something better for less.
Falaq M.
England
1,294 reviews
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is okay. Not a massive fan of the formula or even this bottle however it is quite long lasting
Emily B.
Berthoud
Review for: Light Beige more...
I was so disappointed in this foundation. It oxidized and caused me to look cakey. It didn't matter how I applied it, either, unfortunately. An expensive product not worth the pricetag
Emily V.
Plant City
Worked for me for a couple of weeks but then I noticed that it would glide off my skin. Granted I do have very oily skin therefore I tried with the veil primer. Still didn't help. Products alone are wonderfully formulated. Unfortunately they were not for me.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
I actually really liked this foundation, despite the hefty price tag. I felt like it worked well with my combination skin!
StarrAnn F.
Brooklyn, NY
Even when using the primer with this foundation, it's not better than their stick foundation or their powdered one. It's very light but just felt light but sank into the pores and skin through out the day
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
I personally do not think this stuff is worth the price. It feels good and feels good on the skin but not worth that much money.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this work on normal to dry skin?
Alexis M.
kansas city
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is this good for dry skin and it is full coverage?
Claire M.
Does this leave a cakey makeup feeling?

Sephora