BY HOURGLASS

A Concentrated Treatment Foundation With Remarkable Short- And Long-term Benefits. Powered By Matrix Regeneration Complex, An Hourglass Proprietary Compound, Veil Fluid Makeup Targets The Signs Of Aging By Helping Alleviate The Appearance Of Wrinkles Over Time, And Creates A Natural Radiant Complexion. Uva/Uvb Spf 15 Helps Protect Skin From The Sun. Available In 11 Shades.

Features And Benefits;

• An Oil-free And Longwearing Foundation That Helps Defend Against The Signs Of Aging.
• Matrix Regeneration Complex Stimulates The Skin Matrix.
• This Concentrated, Serum-like Formula Is Equivalent To An Extension Of Your Skincare Regimen.
• The Natural Radiant Finish Looks Like Second Skin—as If You’re Not Wearing Foundation.
• Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sun Protection.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Medium Deep, Cool Undertone
Walnut - Deep, Neutral Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep Complexion With Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Or Hourglassnº 28 Primer Serum .
• Apply 1 Pump Of Veil Fluid Makeup To The Back Of Hand.
• Using The Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation Brush, Hourglass Nº 7 Finishing Brush, Or Fingertips, Apply Product To The Forehead, Cheeks, And Chin. Distribute The Product Evenly And Gently Buff Into The Skin Using Light, Circular Strokes.
• Build Until The Desired Level Of Coverage Is Achieved.

• I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this...2 Answers
  • What kind of coverage would you say this foundation is? I...1 Answers
  • Honestly I really tried this once my daughter brought it ...1 Answers
maria jose m.
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
Is very good very consistent I really recommend it ... Honestly this brand is good and if I recommend it and the good thing is that if you have any allergies it will not happen at all because it has several components that are good for all types of allergies
Martina H.
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
If you are looking for a light to medium coverage, more on the light side than this is a great foundation.  It is not buildable at all so it really is only for if you are looking for a light coverage.  Packaging is absolutely beautiful and it is a great product. More suited to dry skin than oily as it is very hydrating.
Natalia H.
Toronto, ON
This is an amazing foundation. Amazing coverage, powder finish, doesn't look too heavy. Originally created to help with acne but it also great for somebody with oily skin looking for full coverage.
Libny C.
David, Chiriquí
Had the chance to use it before and it is not as great as other cheaper products. It has a sheer coverage, works well for 5-6 hours but do not expect more than that.
Veronique D.
Calgary , AB
This is actually such a bad product... I bought this by accident and wanted to buy the foundation stick instead. This is super over priced and drugstore makeup and give you a better result than this. Super light coverage, goes off during the day and dries out your skin making your foundation have dry marks all over your face. This product was so bad I returned it thank goodness I could return it
Rebecca  K.
Bulleen , Victoria
I love this foundation. I have combination/oily skin. Although this foundation does shine up a little throughout the day, it's easily fixed with a little powder touch up.
Anti ageing benefits in the product which is lovely.
Dewy, natural finish, with a medium but build able coverage
Cait J.
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
Terrible in every category I am never buying again especially for the price - don't waste your money on this unless you want a patchy face
Maricela L.
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
I love. Pigmenta very well. It leaves a beautiful finish and the best that lasts a lot. I recommend it extensively. without hesitation.
Mônica S.
Eschborn
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
I love almost all the products of this brand , I think worst the money , but if you have dry skin you may be not like this product.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
I personally do not think this stuff is worth the price. It feels good and feels good on the skin but not worth that much money.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this work on normal to dry skin?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Honestly I really tried this once my daughter brought it home and I asked her if I could try it and oh my god it's so creamy a has medium to full coverage but it doesn't feel like you're wearing a lot of make up it does it Crees I give it 10 stars the kindest definitely that you feel like you're wearing no make up and it does increase try to go find it by let me know what you think I'm always here to give more reviews
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
What kind of coverage would you say this foundation is? Is this best applied with a brush or sponge? Also what skin type is this best for. Please answer all the questions if you reply because I'm really curious about this foundation:)
Claire M.
Does this leave a cakey makeup feeling?
Jacqueline C.
Halifax, NS
I have been trying to find a foundation that will make my face appear brighter, smooth and less dry. I have heard positive things about Hourglass Veil liquid foundation, however I am wondering if it's worth the price. Does anyone have any opinion about the price range of this product and if it's worth it?