BY HOURGLASS

A Concentrated Treatment Foundation With Remarkable Short- And Long-term Benefits. Powered By Matrix Regeneration Complex, An Hourglass Proprietary Compound, Veil Fluid Makeup Targets The Signs Of Aging By Helping Alleviate The Appearance Of Wrinkles Over Time, And Creates A Natural Radiant Complexion. Uva/Uvb Spf 15 Helps Protect Skin From The Sun. Available In 11 Shades.

Features And Benefits;

• An Oil-free And Longwearing Foundation That Helps Defend Against The Signs Of Aging.
• Matrix Regeneration Complex Stimulates The Skin Matrix.
• This Concentrated, Serum-like Formula Is Equivalent To An Extension Of Your Skincare Regimen.
• The Natural Radiant Finish Looks Like Second Skin—as If You’re Not Wearing Foundation.
• Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sun Protection.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Medium Deep, Cool Undertone
Walnut - Deep, Neutral Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep Complexion With Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Or Hourglassnº 28 Primer Serum .
• Apply 1 Pump Of Veil Fluid Makeup To The Back Of Hand.
• Using The Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation Brush, Hourglass Nº 7 Finishing Brush, Or Fingertips, Apply Product To The Forehead, Cheeks, And Chin. Distribute The Product Evenly And Gently Buff Into The Skin Using Light, Circular Strokes.
• Build Until The Desired Level Of Coverage Is Achieved.

• I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this...2 Answers
  • What kind of coverage would you say this foundation is? I...1 Answers
  • Honestly I really tried this once my daughter brought it ...1 Answers
Dalia C.
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
Awesome product. Great quality smells great. Super simple to use. Applies beautifully and it's not too expensive. I bought mine from Sephora.
Leslie A.
Riverside
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
So full coverage and creamy it blends seemlesslt and finishes with a natural glow personally one if my favorite full coverage foundations
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
I actually really liked this foundation, despite the hefty price tag. I felt like it worked well with my combination skin!
Lizz K.
Studio City, CA
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
I love how long lasting this foundation is ! It has medium to full coverage and it's perfect for my dry combo skin !
sandra d.
Albertville
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORE AND MERCHANDISE AND WOULD LOVE FREE SAMPLES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY💗
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
I love this product because i have an oily skin and its oil free based so it is perfect and lasts long
Jessica J.
Wakefield , RI
Glad I found this! worth the money and worth the time, great product and Id suggest it for everyone!
Sangeetha M.
Vancouver, BC
I accidentally bought this instead of the immaculate powder foundation which is my favourite foundation.
I honestly can't tell much difference. I feel like the coverage is lighter. It could just be me though... the colours are the same as my usual one and it matches perfectly. I don't understand why they created 2 foundations that are so similar.
The pump doesn't work though so I have to unscrew it each time to apply.
Cherrie B.
Essex
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
Gorgeously lightweight, satin finish foundation. Best for yellow/neutral skin tones. Keeps hydrated & fresh throughout the day. Covered blemishes & uneven skin tone easily without being heavy (mostly down to rich pigment rather than texture density). Slightly pricey (£50) but well worth the investment for a lightweight, even finish foundation!
Daniella R.
Ross Shire, Dingwall
This product is amazing! My skin is extremely oily in my t-zone and when i seen this online I had to buy it. It does the job so well and helps hide my oily ness but the shade was a bit hard to match but i would still recommend to anyone who has oily skin!
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this work on normal to dry skin?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Honestly I really tried this once my daughter brought it home and I asked her if I could try it and oh my god it's so creamy a has medium to full coverage but it doesn't feel like you're wearing a lot of make up it does it Crees I give it 10 stars the kindest definitely that you feel like you're wearing no make up and it does increase try to go find it by let me know what you think I'm always here to give more reviews
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
What kind of coverage would you say this foundation is? Is this best applied with a brush or sponge? Also what skin type is this best for. Please answer all the questions if you reply because I'm really curious about this foundation:)
Claire M.
Does this leave a cakey makeup feeling?
Jacqueline C.
Halifax, NS
I have been trying to find a foundation that will make my face appear brighter, smooth and less dry. I have heard positive things about Hourglass Veil liquid foundation, however I am wondering if it's worth the price. Does anyone have any opinion about the price range of this product and if it's worth it?