Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup

A Concentrated Treatment Foundation With Remarkable Short- And Long-term Benefits. Powered By Matrix Regeneration Complex, An Hourglass Proprietary Compound, Veil Fluid Makeup Targets The Signs Of Aging By Helping Alleviate The Appearance Of Wrinkles Over Time, And Creates A Natural Radiant Complexion. Uva/Uvb Spf 15 Helps Protect Skin From The Sun. Available In 11 Shades.

Features And Benefits;

• An Oil-free And Longwearing Foundation That Helps Defend Against The Signs Of Aging.
• Matrix Regeneration Complex Stimulates The Skin Matrix.
• This Concentrated, Serum-like Formula Is Equivalent To An Extension Of Your Skincare Regimen.
• The Natural Radiant Finish Looks Like Second Skin—as If You’re Not Wearing Foundation.
• Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sun Protection.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Medium Deep, Cool Undertone
Walnut - Deep, Neutral Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep Complexion With Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Or Hourglassnº 28 Primer Serum .
• Apply 1 Pump Of Veil Fluid Makeup To The Back Of Hand.
• Using The Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation Brush, Hourglass Nº 7 Finishing Brush, Or Fingertips, Apply Product To The Forehead, Cheeks, And Chin. Distribute The Product Evenly And Gently Buff Into The Skin Using Light, Circular Strokes.
• Build Until The Desired Level Of Coverage Is Achieved.

Does this product last all day?
Do you like hourglass?
My skin is super oily, Will this give me a matte finish without transferring or oxidizing (disappearing)
Start your review of Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup!
2 years ago
O MY LORD if you really want that perfect I mean perfect looking skin this is my holy grail it's the best foundation I've ever tried and honestly it's just perfect the only con about this product is that there isn't a lot in it but honestly it's worth the money
6 years agoDaniel Island, SC
I use this foundation everyday. I love it because it feels almost weightless and blends so well with the skin so it looks like you have nothing on. I need coverage though for mild acne and this provides a great amount of coverage while still looking natural.
2 years agoMetairie, LA
I like this Matte formula on this buildable foundation. It is quite heavy but does the job. Definitely oil free as it claims and expensive but worth the price. Last all day long with a good setting spray. Would repurchase again if I ever run out. It is a heavy formula in my opinion though.
3 years ago
Just started using this because I'm on a hunt for anti oily skin foundations but it's super creamy and light ! Full coverage without having to build up . Pretty pricy but I like it.
5 years ago
Truly beautiful foundation. This sets so nicely leaving a lovely even finish. I do have combination skin leaning towards the dry side and I did not find this showed any dry patches, but if you are truly dry I would recommend a sample first.
2 years agoPlant City
Worked for me for a couple of weeks but then I noticed that it would glide off my skin. Granted I do have very oily skin therefore I tried with the veil primer. Still didn't help. Products alone are wonderfully formulated. Unfortunately they were not for me.
3 years agoGranite city, Il
This product is simply amazing! My skin feels smooth and my face still feels like it can breath! I get many compliments on my complexion and it is all thanks to the hourglass veil fluid makeup
2 years agoEmmett, ID
Absolutely obsessed with this! I have dry skin, so I'm very picky about makeup that claims to be hydrating, dewy, or luminous, and this product is perfection for me. Hourglass products are always luxe feeling and special.
a year ago
Review for: Porcelain
I love this foundation I love that it has a pump it makes it convenient to apply and has great coverage the only con is the price since it is pretty pricey I feel like it should go down a bit I will probably have to save up but I would buy again
2 years agoPacoima, CA
I really love the finish of this foundation . This is great for dry skin . I bought it at sephora . Only wish thier was a better coverage . i would love a full coverage . But i can honestly still wear cuz its very nice on the skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Im thinking of trying a new foundation 🤔Fade-proof 24-hour without drying out the skin. Waterproof, transfer-proof & sweat-proof. Any feed back ?
10 months ago
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is this good for dry skin and it is full coverage?
Caitlin N. 10 months ago
Yes it's great for dry skin and yes it is full coverage. My tips are to still use a hydrating primer, stipple with a dense buffing brush, add a second layer in areas you want a little more coverage. Overall it is a beautiful foundation!