• Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Porcelain
  • Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Nude
  • Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Honey
  • Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Chestnut

BY HOURGLASS

A Concentrated Treatment Foundation With Remarkable Short- And Long-term Benefits. Powered By Matrix Regeneration Complex, An Hourglass Proprietary Compound, Veil Fluid Makeup Targets The Signs Of Aging By Helping Alleviate The Appearance Of Wrinkles Over Time, And Creates A Natural Radiant Complexion. Uva/Uvb Spf 15 Helps Protect Skin From The Sun. Available In 11 Shades.

Features And Benefits;

• An Oil-free And Longwearing Foundation That Helps Defend Against The Signs Of Aging.
• Matrix Regeneration Complex Stimulates The Skin Matrix.
• This Concentrated, Serum-like Formula Is Equivalent To An Extension Of Your Skincare Regimen.
• The Natural Radiant Finish Looks Like Second Skin—as If You’re Not Wearing Foundation.
• Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sun Protection.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Medium Deep, Cool Undertone
Walnut - Deep, Neutral Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep Complexion With Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Or Hourglassnº 28 Primer Serum .
• Apply 1 Pump Of Veil Fluid Makeup To The Back Of Hand.
• Using The Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation Brush, Hourglass Nº 7 Finishing Brush, Or Fingertips, Apply Product To The Forehead, Cheeks, And Chin. Distribute The Product Evenly And Gently Buff Into The Skin Using Light, Circular Strokes.
• Build Until The Desired Level Of Coverage Is Achieved.

Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup

Start your review of Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessica E.
Pacoima, CA
Review for: Other more...
I really love the finish of this foundation . This is great for dry skin . I bought it at sephora . Only wish thier was a better coverage . i would love a full coverage . But i can honestly still wear cuz its very nice on the skin
Amanda S.
JIM THORPE, PA
I had heard a lot of great things about this foundation , it wasn't terrible but i also didn't think it was that great. Also could not find a shade to match my pale skin with pink undertones.
teresa s.
Bartlett, TN
This product scored a three because while it did conceal my pores and give me a radiant look, it was almost too dewy for me. I liked the shimmer effect I received from this product. the only downside was the oily layer it created on my t zone and chin.
jessie o.
Finally found a foundation that matches my super pale completion and super yellow undertones. the wear is heavier than I'd like for day to day but, for me, it is the perfect special occasion base.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
I love this product..but its a little more expensive which is why i may not buy this one again..may be i will get somethings similar to this on a bit cheaper price.
Nancy V.
I really like this foundation. It is medium coverage, with a nice finish. I have dry skin, so I do t use a setting powder. I lasts well and I don't need to touch up during the day.
Lacosta L.
georgetown
I absolutely love this product and are totally in love and obsessed with it but it is really pricy and the tones a little to dark for me it makes me seem kinda orange but I would definitely love to use this product more in the future if it was in a lighter shade
Mely C.
Love Hourglass Best of Set it's usable and easy to use also a nice packaging it may be expensive but its work the money I bought online in the website
Christa D.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
The mineral veil is one of my go tos. I absolutely love this product! The scent is perfect for a primer. Provides a long lasting smooth finish all day long!
Brenna G.
Edmonds
Review for: Light Beige more...
Absolutely love love love this. Great for all the anti aging benefits and providing flawless coverage especially to not so perfect skin. #MyBeautyAwards
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this work on normal to dry skin?
Alexis M.
kansas city
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is this good for dry skin and it is full coverage?
Claire M.
Does this leave a cakey makeup feeling?

Sephora