A Concentrated Treatment Foundation With Remarkable Short- And Long-term Benefits. Powered By Matrix Regeneration Complex, An Hourglass Proprietary Compound, Veil Fluid Makeup Targets The Signs Of Aging By Helping Alleviate The Appearance Of Wrinkles Over Time, And Creates A Natural Radiant Complexion. Uva/Uvb Spf 15 Helps Protect Skin From The Sun. Available In 11 Shades.

Features And Benefits;

• An Oil-free And Longwearing Foundation That Helps Defend Against The Signs Of Aging.
• Matrix Regeneration Complex Stimulates The Skin Matrix.
• This Concentrated, Serum-like Formula Is Equivalent To An Extension Of Your Skincare Regimen.
• The Natural Radiant Finish Looks Like Second Skin—as If You’re Not Wearing Foundation.
• Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sun Protection.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Medium Deep, Cool Undertone
Walnut - Deep, Neutral Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep Complexion With Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Or Hourglassnº 28 Primer Serum .
• Apply 1 Pump Of Veil Fluid Makeup To The Back Of Hand.
• Using The Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation Brush, Hourglass Nº 7 Finishing Brush, Or Fingertips, Apply Product To The Forehead, Cheeks, And Chin. Distribute The Product Evenly And Gently Buff Into The Skin Using Light, Circular Strokes.
• Build Until The Desired Level Of Coverage Is Achieved.

Does this product last all day?
Do you like hourglass?
My skin is super oily, Will this give me a matte finish without transferring or oxidizing (disappearing)
Start your review of Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup!
Aurora, IL
I actually really liked this foundation, despite the hefty price tag. I felt like it worked well with my combination skin!
Combination / Acne
Los Angeles, CA
I love how long lasting this foundation is ! It has medium to full coverage and it's perfect for my dry combo skin !
Albertville
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORE AND MERCHANDISE AND WOULD LOVE FREE SAMPLES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY💗
Review for: Warm Beige
I love this foundation it’s very full coverage and it makes me look airbrushed. Definitely stays on all night
Bessemer, AL
I did not like this product I found it to be over priced and it basically slid off my face made me greasy
Tonopah, AZ
I love this product because i have an oily skin and its oil free based so it is perfect and lasts long
Oily / Fine Lines
Westerly, RI
Glad I found this! worth the money and worth the time, great product and Id suggest it for everyone!
Dullness
Niles, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Warm Beige
I really like this foundation it is a good contour stick. I really love the stick foundation
Combination / Large Pores
Congers, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sand
Absolutely love the coverage! I have received so many compliments on this and use this as my every day make up. Sometimes, I end up having to do my make up on the train and this is great since it’s a foundation stick and I can just apply it directly to my face! It’s an amazing product
Dry / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
Vancouver, BC
I accidentally bought this instead of the immaculate powder foundation which is my favourite foundation. I honestly can't tell much difference. I feel like the coverage is lighter. It could just be me though... the colours are the same as my usual one and it matches perfectly. I don't understand why they created 2 foundations that are so similar. The pump doesn't work though so I have to unscrew it each time to apply.
Combination, Sensitive / Sensitivity, Dark Spots
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Im thinking of trying a new foundation 🤔Fade-proof 24-hour without drying out the skin. Waterproof, transfer-proof & sweat-proof. Any feed back ?
kansas city
a year ago
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is this good for dry skin and it is full coverage?
Caitlin N. • a year ago
Yes it's great for dry skin and yes it is full coverage. My tips are to still use a hydrating primer, stipple with a dense buffing brush, add a second layer in areas you want a little more coverage. Overall it is a beautiful foundation!