• Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Porcelain
  • Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Nude
  • Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Honey
  • Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Chestnut

BY HOURGLASS

A Concentrated Treatment Foundation With Remarkable Short- And Long-term Benefits. Powered By Matrix Regeneration Complex, An Hourglass Proprietary Compound, Veil Fluid Makeup Targets The Signs Of Aging By Helping Alleviate The Appearance Of Wrinkles Over Time, And Creates A Natural Radiant Complexion. Uva/Uvb Spf 15 Helps Protect Skin From The Sun. Available In 11 Shades.

Features And Benefits;

• An Oil-free And Longwearing Foundation That Helps Defend Against The Signs Of Aging.
• Matrix Regeneration Complex Stimulates The Skin Matrix.
• This Concentrated, Serum-like Formula Is Equivalent To An Extension Of Your Skincare Regimen.
• The Natural Radiant Finish Looks Like Second Skin—as If You’re Not Wearing Foundation.
• Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sun Protection.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Medium Deep, Cool Undertone
Walnut - Deep, Neutral Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep Complexion With Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Or Hourglassnº 28 Primer Serum .
• Apply 1 Pump Of Veil Fluid Makeup To The Back Of Hand.
• Using The Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation Brush, Hourglass Nº 7 Finishing Brush, Or Fingertips, Apply Product To The Forehead, Cheeks, And Chin. Distribute The Product Evenly And Gently Buff Into The Skin Using Light, Circular Strokes.
• Build Until The Desired Level Of Coverage Is Achieved.

Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup

Start your review of Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ella W.
North Ridgeville , Oh
This foundation will give you the best and most healthy looking skin. I have have found that my skin looks close to perfect when I use this. It does not come with a lot so I go through it fast but I love it so much it's worth it.
Erika E.
This foundation actually worked pretty well on my oily / large pored TZone. The consistency seemed rather thick but it actually made me use less of it. I like it and would totally recommend it
Joanna O.
O MY LORD if you really want that perfect I mean perfect looking skin this is my holy grail it's the best foundation I've ever tried and honestly it's just perfect the only con about this product is that there isn't a lot in it but honestly it's worth the money
Monica P.
Daniel Island, SC
I use this foundation everyday. I love it because it feels almost weightless and blends so well with the skin so it looks like you have nothing on. I need coverage though for mild acne and this provides a great amount of coverage while still looking natural.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I like this Matte formula on this buildable foundation. It is quite heavy but does the job. Definitely oil free as it claims and expensive but worth the price. Last all day long with a good setting spray. Would repurchase again if I ever run out. It is a heavy formula in my opinion though.
Odalys B.
Just started using this because I'm on a hunt for anti oily skin foundations but it's super creamy and light ! Full coverage without having to build up . Pretty pricy but I like it.
Jayme R.
Truly beautiful foundation. This sets so nicely leaving a lovely even finish. I do have combination skin leaning towards the dry side and I did not find this showed any dry patches, but if you are truly dry I would recommend a sample first.
Emily V.
Plant City
Worked for me for a couple of weeks but then I noticed that it would glide off my skin. Granted I do have very oily skin therefore I tried with the veil primer. Still didn't help. Products alone are wonderfully formulated. Unfortunately they were not for me.
Cheyenne K.
Granite city, Il
This product is simply amazing! My skin feels smooth and my face still feels like it can breath! I get many compliments on my complexion and it is all thanks to the hourglass veil fluid makeup
Meagan G.
Emmett, ID
Absolutely obsessed with this! I have dry skin, so I'm very picky about makeup that claims to be hydrating, dewy, or luminous, and this product is perfection for me. Hourglass products are always luxe feeling and special.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this work on normal to dry skin?
Alexis M.
kansas city
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is this good for dry skin and it is full coverage?
Claire M.
Does this leave a cakey makeup feeling?

Sephora