BY HOURGLASS

A Concentrated Treatment Foundation With Remarkable Short- And Long-term Benefits. Powered By Matrix Regeneration Complex, An Hourglass Proprietary Compound, Veil Fluid Makeup Targets The Signs Of Aging By Helping Alleviate The Appearance Of Wrinkles Over Time, And Creates A Natural Radiant Complexion. Uva/Uvb Spf 15 Helps Protect Skin From The Sun. Available In 11 Shades.

Features And Benefits;

• An Oil-free And Longwearing Foundation That Helps Defend Against The Signs Of Aging.
• Matrix Regeneration Complex Stimulates The Skin Matrix.
• This Concentrated, Serum-like Formula Is Equivalent To An Extension Of Your Skincare Regimen.
• The Natural Radiant Finish Looks Like Second Skin—as If You’re Not Wearing Foundation.
• Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sun Protection.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Medium Deep, Cool Undertone
Walnut - Deep, Neutral Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep Complexion With Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Or Hourglassnº 28 Primer Serum .
• Apply 1 Pump Of Veil Fluid Makeup To The Back Of Hand.
• Using The Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation Brush, Hourglass Nº 7 Finishing Brush, Or Fingertips, Apply Product To The Forehead, Cheeks, And Chin. Distribute The Product Evenly And Gently Buff Into The Skin Using Light, Circular Strokes.
• Build Until The Desired Level Of Coverage Is Achieved.

• I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this...2 Answers
  • What kind of coverage would you say this foundation is? I...1 Answers
  • Honestly I really tried this once my daughter brought it ...1 Answers
Serena F.
Santa Rosa
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
This foundation has a flawless full coverage finish. Purchased at Sephora after receiving a sample and I regret nothing! Lasts a good amount of time and is worth the semi-high price
kaylei w.
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
I love this palette it has some really good feature and i love the way that it blends in with the rest of my face and i love that its comes in different tones and types for my skin
Caitlin H.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
This is an amazing foundation! It's on the pricey side but I think it's worth it! This blends out very easily and leaves the skin with a flawless look and finish.
Melissa A.
Pottstown , PA
I really wanted to like this foundation because I had heard good things about it and the sephora lady really pushed it on me. Unfortunately it didn't work for me at all. It sat on top of my skin and had a really weird texture. I could maybe temporarily get it to blend into my skin but halfway through the day it would have a weird cracked texture on my nose and chin and be really obvious. It was embarrassing. It also really really emphasized dry spots. My skin is overall oily but any dry spots I had definitely showed with this. I gave this a lot of chances but not matter what was happening with my skin-this just didn't look good. I returned it and bought something better for less.
Linda C.
Hourglass foundations have such a wonderful and luxurious formula. they blend well and dry to a beautiful finish giving a great complexion. one thing I do not like is that all the shades have a strong pink undertone do if you're looking for a warm based foundation I would stay away from hourglass completely
Robbi M.
Carrollton, TX
I love love love this foundation! I bought it when I was summer tan during the summer months. I really loved the way the product made skin glow and how fresh I felt all day wearing it. Not cakey​ or oily which it amazing in my book! You really should try this if you never have because it my defient go too!
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY
I love this foundation and is the first one I ever bought. I have cystic acne and scarring so I need a good bit of coverage. This does that for me and doesn't cause new breakouts for me. The only downside to this is the price. If it weren't such an exact match for my skin tone and gave me the coverage I needed I would have considered other options.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
I have super oily skin, and this is one of the best options in the market! It makes my face look glowy but not cakey or oily. It is easy to blend with great coverage, also it's kinda water resistant. I highly recommend it! It's totally worth the money and more!
Ella W.
North Ridgeville , Oh
This foundation will give you the best and most healthy looking skin. I have have found that my skin looks close to perfect when I use this. It does not come with a lot so I go through it fast but I love it so much it's worth it.
Erika E.
This foundation actually worked pretty well on my oily / large pored TZone. The consistency seemed rather thick but it actually made me use less of it. I like it and would totally recommend it
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this work on normal to dry skin?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Honestly I really tried this once my daughter brought it home and I asked her if I could try it and oh my god it's so creamy a has medium to full coverage but it doesn't feel like you're wearing a lot of make up it does it Crees I give it 10 stars the kindest definitely that you feel like you're wearing no make up and it does increase try to go find it by let me know what you think I'm always here to give more reviews
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
What kind of coverage would you say this foundation is? Is this best applied with a brush or sponge? Also what skin type is this best for. Please answer all the questions if you reply because I'm really curious about this foundation:)
Claire M.
Does this leave a cakey makeup feeling?
Jacqueline C.
Halifax, NS
I have been trying to find a foundation that will make my face appear brighter, smooth and less dry. I have heard positive things about Hourglass Veil liquid foundation, however I am wondering if it's worth the price. Does anyone have any opinion about the price range of this product and if it's worth it?