BY HOURGLASS

A Concentrated Treatment Foundation With Remarkable Short- And Long-term Benefits. Powered By Matrix Regeneration Complex, An Hourglass Proprietary Compound, Veil Fluid Makeup Targets The Signs Of Aging By Helping Alleviate The Appearance Of Wrinkles Over Time, And Creates A Natural Radiant Complexion. Uva/Uvb Spf 15 Helps Protect Skin From The Sun. Available In 11 Shades.

Features And Benefits;

• An Oil-free And Longwearing Foundation That Helps Defend Against The Signs Of Aging.
• Matrix Regeneration Complex Stimulates The Skin Matrix.
• This Concentrated, Serum-like Formula Is Equivalent To An Extension Of Your Skincare Regimen.
• The Natural Radiant Finish Looks Like Second Skin—as If You’re Not Wearing Foundation.
• Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sun Protection.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Medium Deep, Cool Undertone
Walnut - Deep, Neutral Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep Complexion With Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Or Hourglassnº 28 Primer Serum .
• Apply 1 Pump Of Veil Fluid Makeup To The Back Of Hand.
• Using The Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation Brush, Hourglass Nº 7 Finishing Brush, Or Fingertips, Apply Product To The Forehead, Cheeks, And Chin. Distribute The Product Evenly And Gently Buff Into The Skin Using Light, Circular Strokes.
• Build Until The Desired Level Of Coverage Is Achieved.

• I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this...2 Answers
  • What kind of coverage would you say this foundation is? I...1 Answers
  • Honestly I really tried this once my daughter brought it ...1 Answers
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I like this Matte formula on this buildable foundation. It is quite heavy but does the job. Definitely oil free as it claims and expensive but worth the price. Last all day long with a good setting spray. Would repurchase again if I ever run out. It is a heavy formula in my opinion though.
Tonya G.
Erie, PA
My go to foundation! This is a very light product and goes in smoothly and blends well! When I use this product I get lots of compliments on how radiant my skin looks! Would definitely recommend this!
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
Full coverage and flawless, this foundation creates a photo ready look without looking caked and overdone. I have mature combination skin that can be dehydrated in the winter months and I can wear this foundation without overdrying my skin or accentuating fine lines and wrinkles.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
This foundation is a little pricey but it's honestly worth the price if it works for you! I'd give it a try and see if you like it, ofcourse it's oil free so someone with dry skin this would probably not work for but me with oily skin, it dries matte and looks flawless.
Joanna O.
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
O MY LORD if you really want that perfect I mean perfect looking skin this is my holy grail it's the best foundation I've ever tried and honestly it's just perfect the only con about this product is that there isn't a lot in it but honestly it's worth the money
Yomna H.
This foundation has a Beautiful coverage and feel to it. I got it at Sephora a few times. It's a bit expensive for what it offers. I have dry combo skin and it wasn't great for my dry areas. I recommend it for more oily skin and if you have extra $ to spend.
Erica S.
I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. It's great for my skin when it's dry in the winter but if you have oily skin or like I do, just oily in the summer, then steer clear of this. For drier skins it leaves a gorgeous radiant, less dull & more even skin tone and finish. If your oily, it will just slip around your skin, make you look greasy & wear off quickly. That is why I love & hate it. I only use this when my skin is dry but also I've realized even then, the t-zone areas at times need to be powdered & touched up throughout the day to keep the foundation from fading or move around. That is even with primer & non oily skin. This foundation though does not come in many different shades & most of them are pink or orangey and darker on your skin than initially swatches or packaged. Otherwise amazing for dry skin. It does make your face look fresh & dewy without oily looking but wouldn't recommend this for oily skin tones at all
Jessica E.
Pacoima, CA
Review for: Other more...
I really love the finish of this foundation . This is great for dry skin . I bought it at sephora . Only wish thier was a better coverage . i would love a full coverage . But i can honestly still wear cuz its very nice on the skin
Emily V.
Plant City
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
Worked for me for a couple of weeks but then I noticed that it would glide off my skin. Granted I do have very oily skin therefore I tried with the veil primer. Still didn't help. Products alone are wonderfully formulated. Unfortunately they were not for me.
StarrAnn F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
Even when using the primer with this foundation, it's not better than their stick foundation or their powdered one. It's very light but just felt light but sank into the pores and skin through out the day
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this work on normal to dry skin?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Honestly I really tried this once my daughter brought it home and I asked her if I could try it and oh my god it's so creamy a has medium to full coverage but it doesn't feel like you're wearing a lot of make up it does it Crees I give it 10 stars the kindest definitely that you feel like you're wearing no make up and it does increase try to go find it by let me know what you think I'm always here to give more reviews
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
What kind of coverage would you say this foundation is? Is this best applied with a brush or sponge? Also what skin type is this best for. Please answer all the questions if you reply because I'm really curious about this foundation:)
Claire M.
Does this leave a cakey makeup feeling?
Jacqueline C.
Halifax, NS
I have been trying to find a foundation that will make my face appear brighter, smooth and less dry. I have heard positive things about Hourglass Veil liquid foundation, however I am wondering if it's worth the price. Does anyone have any opinion about the price range of this product and if it's worth it?