Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Oil Free uploaded by Genesis C.

BY HOURGLASS

A liquid foundation that provides luminous, long-lasting coverage. This luxurious foundation helps counter the signs of aging with cutting-edge ingredients. This formulation contains three percent Matrixyl(R) Synthe'6™ to support the body's natural ability to produce collagen and help reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It also contains Skin Tightener ST™ PH to improve the skin's texture and promote a younger-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates Veil Fluid Makeup is vegan and formulated without oil. Research results: Twice daily application of Matrixyl Synthe'6 over a two-month period was shown to have a lifting effect on forehead lines and wrinkles around the eyes. The wrinkle filler, derived from a tri-peptide found in collagen, treats wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin. see more...

• I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this work on...2 Answers
  • What kind of coverage would you say this foundation is? Is this b...1 Answers
  • Honestly I really tried this once my daughter brought it home and...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Linda C.
Linda C.
Hourglass foundations have such a wonderful and luxurious formula. they blend well and dry to a beautiful finish giving a great complexion. one thing I do not like is that all the shades have a strong pink undertone do if you're looking for a warm based foundation I would stay away from hourglass completely
Maria Antonieta H.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
I have super oily skin, and this is one of the best options in the market! It makes my face look glowy but not cakey or oily. It is easy to blend with great coverage, also it's kinda water resistant. I highly recommend it! It's totally worth the money and more!
Ella W.
Ella W.
North Ridgeville , Oh
This foundation will give you the best and most healthy looking skin. I have have found that my skin looks close to perfect when I use this. It does not come with a lot so I go through it fast but I love it so much it's worth it.
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
Granite city, Il
This product is simply amazing! My skin feels smooth and my face still feels like it can breath! I get many compliments on my complexion and it is all thanks to the hourglass veil fluid makeup
Erika Nicole E.
Erika Nicole E.
This foundation actually worked pretty well on my oily / large pored TZone. The consistency seemed rather thick but it actually made me use less of it. I like it and would totally recommend it
Odalys B.
Odalys B.
Just started using this because I'm on a hunt for anti oily skin foundations but it's super creamy and light ! Full coverage without having to build up . Pretty pricy but I like it.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
I really like this foundation. It is medium coverage, with a nice finish. I have dry skin, so I do t use a setting powder. I lasts well and I don't need to touch up during the day.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
I love this product because i have an oily skin and its oil free based so it is perfect and lasts long
Janilee S.
Janilee S.
Santa monica, CA
This is vegan and cruelty-free. The first time I used it I had such a burning sensation all over my face, probably because my face had been peeling a few days before, but I couldn't stand it and washed it off. I could use another foundation that day without any problems, so it was weird. I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin. The color shade matched perfectly with my skin though, and the coverage was medium but buildable. Pores were not covered well though.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Garden Grove, CA
Great foundation, doesn't cling onto dry patches, good color selection. For me it's med-full coverage. It's a little pricey. I have a ton of foundations so I don't reach for it as often, ESP in the summer. When I use it up, most likely will not repurchase, only because I have other foundations that I just like more, not because it's a bad product.
Helen A.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this work on normal to dry skin?
Claire M.
Claire M.
Does this leave a cakey makeup feeling?
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Halifax, NS
I have been trying to find a foundation that will make my face appear brighter, smooth and less dry. I have heard positive things about Hourglass Veil liquid foundation, however I am wondering if it's worth the price. Does anyone have any opinion about the price range of this product and if it's worth it?
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Honestly I really tried this once my daughter brought it home and I asked her if I could try it and oh my god it's so creamy a has medium to full coverage but it doesn't feel like you're wearing a lot of make up it does it Crees I give it 10 stars the kindest definitely that you feel like you're wearing no make up and it does increase try to go find it by let me know what you think I'm always here to give more reviews
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
What kind of coverage would you say this foundation is? Is this best applied with a brush or sponge? Also what skin type is this best for. Please answer all the questions if you reply because I'm really curious about this foundation:)