Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Oil Free uploaded by Tina R.Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Oil Free uploaded by Paulina A.Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Oil Free uploaded by Genesis C.

Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Oil Free

A liquid foundation that provides luminous, long-lasting coverage. This luxurious foundation helps counter the signs of aging with cutting-edge ingredients. This formulation contains three percent Matrixyl(R) Synthe'6™ to support the body's natural ability to produce collagen and help reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It also contains Skin Tightener ST™ PH to improve the skin's texture and promote a younger-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates Veil Fluid Makeup is vegan and formulated without oil. Research results: Twice daily application of Matrixyl Synthe'6 over a two-month period was shown to have a lifting effect on forehead lines and wrinkles around the eyes. The wrinkle filler, derived from a tri-peptide found in collagen, treats wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin. see more...

• I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this work on...2 Answers
  • What kind of coverage would you say this foundation is? Is this b...1 Answers
  • Honestly I really tried this once my daughter brought it home and...1 Answers
Tina R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: 1.5 Nude more...
Really enjoyed the hourglass veil foundation in nude 1.5. I have very bad skin and found that the coverage is great without being heavy. I think for price -$60 it really does offer professional grade coverage and long Jevity as long as it sat with the translucent powder. I prefer this product in my make up kit because it goes well with more mature skin. #NoBSBeautyReviews
Jessica E.
Pacoima, CA
Review for: Other more...
I really love the finish of this foundation . This is great for dry skin . I bought it at sephora . Only wish thier was a better coverage . i would love a full coverage . But i can honestly still wear cuz its very nice on the skin
Janilee S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is vegan and cruelty-free. The first time I used it I had such a burning sensation all over my face, probably because my face had been peeling a few days before, but I couldn't stand it and washed it off. I could use another foundation that day without any problems, so it was weird. I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin. The color shade matched perfectly with my skin though, and the coverage was medium but buildable. Pores were not covered well though.
Laial M.
Rocklin, CA
This is literally by far the best foundation. Hands down. Like the only thing that bothers me is the fact that it's $60 but I kid you not, its so worth it lol. It lasted me a realllly long time, I'm still on my first bottle and it's been like 8 months. I have a combo skin type, my cheeks and forehead are right in between oily and dry, thank god, but my nose, chin, and smile lines get a lil more moisturizer throughout the day. And this works bc its moisturizing but oil free and omg I can go on and on ok
Jessica N.
Garden Grove, CA
Great foundation, doesn't cling onto dry patches, good color selection. For me it's med-full coverage. It's a little pricey. I have a ton of foundations so I don't reach for it as often, ESP in the summer. When I use it up, most likely will not repurchase, only because I have other foundations that I just like more, not because it's a bad product.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I like this Matte formula on this buildable foundation. It is quite heavy but does the job. Definitely oil free as it claims and expensive but worth the price. Last all day long with a good setting spray. Would repurchase again if I ever run out. It is a heavy formula in my opinion though.
Tonya G.
Erie, PA
My go to foundation! This is a very light product and goes in smoothly and blends well! When I use this product I get lots of compliments on how radiant my skin looks! Would definitely recommend this!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
This foundation is a little pricey but it's honestly worth the price if it works for you! I'd give it a try and see if you like it, ofcourse it's oil free so someone with dry skin this would probably not work for but me with oily skin, it dries matte and looks flawless.
Yomna H.
This foundation has a Beautiful coverage and feel to it. I got it at Sephora a few times. It's a bit expensive for what it offers. I have dry combo skin and it wasn't great for my dry areas. I recommend it for more oily skin and if you have extra $ to spend.
Erica S.
I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. It's great for my skin when it's dry in the winter but if you have oily skin or like I do, just oily in the summer, then steer clear of this. For drier skins it leaves a gorgeous radiant, less dull & more even skin tone and finish. If your oily, it will just slip around your skin, make you look greasy & wear off quickly. That is why I love & hate it. I only use this when my skin is dry but also I've realized even then, the t-zone areas at times need to be powdered & touched up throughout the day to keep the foundation from fading or move around. That is even with primer & non oily skin. This foundation though does not come in many different shades & most of them are pink or orangey and darker on your skin than initially swatches or packaged. Otherwise amazing for dry skin. It does make your face look fresh & dewy without oily looking but wouldn't recommend this for oily skin tones at all
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this work on normal to dry skin?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Honestly I really tried this once my daughter brought it home and I asked her if I could try it and oh my god it's so creamy a has medium to full coverage but it doesn't feel like you're wearing a lot of make up it does it Crees I give it 10 stars the kindest definitely that you feel like you're wearing no make up and it does increase try to go find it by let me know what you think I'm always here to give more reviews
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
What kind of coverage would you say this foundation is? Is this best applied with a brush or sponge? Also what skin type is this best for. Please answer all the questions if you reply because I'm really curious about this foundation:)
Jacqueline C.
Halifax, NS
I have been trying to find a foundation that will make my face appear brighter, smooth and less dry. I have heard positive things about Hourglass Veil liquid foundation, however I am wondering if it's worth the price. Does anyone have any opinion about the price range of this product and if it's worth it?
Claire M.
Does this leave a cakey makeup feeling?