BY HOURGLASS

A Concentrated Treatment Foundation With Remarkable Short- And Long-term Benefits. Powered By Matrix Regeneration Complex, An Hourglass Proprietary Compound, Veil Fluid Makeup Targets The Signs Of Aging By Helping Alleviate The Appearance Of Wrinkles Over Time, And Creates A Natural Radiant Complexion. Uva/Uvb Spf 15 Helps Protect Skin From The Sun. Available In 11 Shades.

Features And Benefits;

• An Oil-free And Longwearing Foundation That Helps Defend Against The Signs Of Aging.
• Matrix Regeneration Complex Stimulates The Skin Matrix.
• This Concentrated, Serum-like Formula Is Equivalent To An Extension Of Your Skincare Regimen.
• The Natural Radiant Finish Looks Like Second Skin—as If You’re Not Wearing Foundation.
• Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sun Protection.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Medium Deep, Cool Undertone
Walnut - Deep, Neutral Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep Complexion With Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Or Hourglassnº 28 Primer Serum .
• Apply 1 Pump Of Veil Fluid Makeup To The Back Of Hand.
• Using The Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation Brush, Hourglass Nº 7 Finishing Brush, Or Fingertips, Apply Product To The Forehead, Cheeks, And Chin. Distribute The Product Evenly And Gently Buff Into The Skin Using Light, Circular Strokes.
• Build Until The Desired Level Of Coverage Is Achieved.

• I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this work on...2 Answers
  • What kind of coverage would you say this foundation is? Is this b...1 Answers
  • Honestly I really tried this once my daughter brought it home and...1 Answers
Tina R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: 1.5 Nude more...
Really enjoyed the hourglass veil foundation in nude 1.5. I have very bad skin and found that the coverage is great without being heavy. I think for price -$60 it really does offer professional grade coverage and long Jevity as long as it sat with the translucent powder. I prefer this product in my make up kit because it goes well with more mature skin. #NoBSBeautyReviews
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
This is a beautiful full coverage foundation. It packs a punch with some great anti aging ingredients ( namely Matrixyl) ... This would be my go to holy grail foundation ......but ......and yes there is a but.......the shade range is just way too peachy for my cooler skin tone. I used shades that said they were designed for cooler skin and they still looked peachy, and oxidized and turned more peachy!!!!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation
This hourglass foundation my favorite foundation ever!!
I love how it looks so my skin!
The color Match is perfect!
It's definitely not for people with dry skin.
I save it for special occasions like wedding and events because it's so long lasting.
I do recommend to use it with the hour hourglass Vail primer. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Jessica E.
Pacoima, CA
Review for: Other more...
I really love the finish of this foundation . This is great for dry skin . I bought it at sephora . Only wish thier was a better coverage . i would love a full coverage . But i can honestly still wear cuz its very nice on the skin
Lacosta L.
georgetown
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
I absolutely love this product and are totally in love and obsessed with it but it is really pricy and the tones a little to dark for me it makes me seem kinda orange but I would definitely love to use this product more in the future if it was in a lighter shade
Janilee S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is vegan and cruelty-free. The first time I used it I had such a burning sensation all over my face, probably because my face had been peeling a few days before, but I couldn't stand it and washed it off. I could use another foundation that day without any problems, so it was weird. I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin. The color shade matched perfectly with my skin though, and the coverage was medium but buildable. Pores were not covered well though.
Laial M.
Rocklin, CA
This is literally by far the best foundation. Hands down. Like the only thing that bothers me is the fact that it's $60 but I kid you not, its so worth it lol. It lasted me a realllly long time, I'm still on my first bottle and it's been like 8 months. I have a combo skin type, my cheeks and forehead are right in between oily and dry, thank god, but my nose, chin, and smile lines get a lil more moisturizer throughout the day. And this works bc its moisturizing but oil free and omg I can go on and on ok
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
Such a beautiful full coverage foundation you guys!!! It melts right into the skin without any effort. It's on the pricey side but it lasts a whole year with every day usage. (Because you only need so little) I never finish mine because I am a foundation junkie and buy so many haha
Jessica N.
Garden Grove, CA
Great foundation, doesn't cling onto dry patches, good color selection. For me it's med-full coverage. It's a little pricey. I have a ton of foundations so I don't reach for it as often, ESP in the summer. When I use it up, most likely will not repurchase, only because I have other foundations that I just like more, not because it's a bad product.
Andy G.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup more...
I AM IN LOVE with this foundation, it is a very awesome concept for you oily skinned people. I thought to try it out because i read somewhere that Harry styles wears this due to his acne prone skin. And let me tell you. It's amazing for that. It helps smooth out texture and hold the shine too. It's a liquid to powder hybrid. It is 60 dollars but it's so luxurious. Def splurge on it if you can.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this work on normal to dry skin?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Honestly I really tried this once my daughter brought it home and I asked her if I could try it and oh my god it's so creamy a has medium to full coverage but it doesn't feel like you're wearing a lot of make up it does it Crees I give it 10 stars the kindest definitely that you feel like you're wearing no make up and it does increase try to go find it by let me know what you think I'm always here to give more reviews
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
What kind of coverage would you say this foundation is? Is this best applied with a brush or sponge? Also what skin type is this best for. Please answer all the questions if you reply because I'm really curious about this foundation:)
Claire M.
Does this leave a cakey makeup feeling?
Jacqueline C.
Halifax, NS
I have been trying to find a foundation that will make my face appear brighter, smooth and less dry. I have heard positive things about Hourglass Veil liquid foundation, however I am wondering if it's worth the price. Does anyone have any opinion about the price range of this product and if it's worth it?