BY HOURGLASS

A Concentrated Treatment Foundation With Remarkable Short- And Long-term Benefits. Powered By Matrix Regeneration Complex, An Hourglass Proprietary Compound, Veil Fluid Makeup Targets The Signs Of Aging By Helping Alleviate The Appearance Of Wrinkles Over Time, And Creates A Natural Radiant Complexion. Uva/Uvb Spf 15 Helps Protect Skin From The Sun. Available In 11 Shades.

Features And Benefits;

• An Oil-free And Longwearing Foundation That Helps Defend Against The Signs Of Aging.
• Matrix Regeneration Complex Stimulates The Skin Matrix.
• This Concentrated, Serum-like Formula Is Equivalent To An Extension Of Your Skincare Regimen.
• The Natural Radiant Finish Looks Like Second Skin—as If You’re Not Wearing Foundation.
• Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sun Protection.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Medium Deep, Cool Undertone
Walnut - Deep, Neutral Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep Complexion With Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Or Hourglassnº 28 Primer Serum .
• Apply 1 Pump Of Veil Fluid Makeup To The Back Of Hand.
• Using The Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation Brush, Hourglass Nº 7 Finishing Brush, Or Fingertips, Apply Product To The Forehead, Cheeks, And Chin. Distribute The Product Evenly And Gently Buff Into The Skin Using Light, Circular Strokes.
• Build Until The Desired Level Of Coverage Is Achieved.

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation
This hourglass foundation my favorite foundation ever!!
I love how it looks so my skin!
The color Match is perfect!
It's definitely not for people with dry skin.
I save it for special occasions like wedding and events because it's so long lasting.
I do recommend to use it with the hour hourglass Vail primer. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Patrycja R.
Waterloo , ON
Review for: Sand more...
I have used different types of foundations from higher end companies to the best rated ones and this has been my favorite by far! It matches perfectly with my skin, it doesn't leave my skin looking oily and it lasts all day! I usually use the Veil primer as well before applying the foundation. What i noticed as well is i don't break out as much either and i normally have oily skin and it has been my favorite product by far! Also use the bronzer  from this line! 100% recommend! Hourglass Veil Mineral PrimerHourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer

Nadia A.
West Chester, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sand more...
I’ve recommended this product and cosmetic line to so many of my close friends and family! Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup was the first product that made me fall in love with the line because of the perfection of the lightweight formula that has medium to buildable coverage. A little goes a long way with this product and it makes your face look flawless without the cakiness!
Jenny K.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light Beige more...
This is a beautiful oil-free, long-wearing foundation that also helps fight the signs of aging. What I also love is it’s formulated without Parabens, Fragrance, Sulfates, Nanoparticles, Oil, Phthalates and is Vegan-friendly and is Not tested on animals. I will definitely repurchase.
Review for: Light Beige more...
This is the best foundation I have ever had the pleasure of trying, while it’s a little on the pricey side it’s worth every penny! It’s got very good over all coverage and the liquid to powder formula works like a dream and once it’s set it’s there to stay. I’m a server and this stuff can withstand sweat, water, food, you name it, definitely one of the best matte stay put foundations on the market.
Emily B.
Fort Collins
Review for: Light Beige more...
I was so disappointed in this foundation. It oxidized and caused me to look cakey. It didn't matter how I applied it, either, unfortunately. An expensive product not worth the pricetag
Janilee S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is vegan and cruelty-free. The first time I used it I had such a burning sensation all over my face, probably because my face had been peeling a few days before, but I couldn't stand it and washed it off. I could use another foundation that day without any problems, so it was weird. I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin. The color shade matched perfectly with my skin though, and the coverage was medium but buildable. Pores were not covered well though.
Laial M.
Rocklin, CA
This is literally by far the best foundation. Hands down. Like the only thing that bothers me is the fact that it's $60 but I kid you not, its so worth it lol. It lasted me a realllly long time, I'm still on my first bottle and it's been like 8 months. I have a combo skin type, my cheeks and forehead are right in between oily and dry, thank god, but my nose, chin, and smile lines get a lil more moisturizer throughout the day. And this works bc its moisturizing but oil free and omg I can go on and on ok
Jessica N.
Garden Grove, CA
Great foundation, doesn't cling onto dry patches, good color selection. For me it's med-full coverage. It's a little pricey. I have a ton of foundations so I don't reach for it as often, ESP in the summer. When I use it up, most likely will not repurchase, only because I have other foundations that I just like more, not because it's a bad product.
Andy G.
Fresno, CA
I AM IN LOVE with this foundation, it is a very awesome concept for you oily skinned people. I thought to try it out because i read somewhere that Harry styles wears this due to his acne prone skin. And let me tell you. It's amazing for that. It helps smooth out texture and hold the shine too. It's a liquid to powder hybrid. It is 60 dollars but it's so luxurious. Def splurge on it if you can.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I need a new foundation for the wintertime. How does this work on normal to dry skin?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Honestly I really tried this once my daughter brought it home and I asked her if I could try it and oh my god it's so creamy a has medium to full coverage but it doesn't feel like you're wearing a lot of make up it does it Crees I give it 10 stars the kindest definitely that you feel like you're wearing no make up and it does increase try to go find it by let me know what you think I'm always here to give more reviews
Piper C.
Lakewood, WA
Good stuff? Long wear? Strong smell?
Alexis M.
kansas city
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is this good for dry skin and it is full coverage?
Claire M.
Does this leave a cakey makeup feeling?

Sephora