BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
I got this from influenster along with the brush I love the finish of this foundation stick ! It's super creamy and full coverage but manages to looks like skin! The packaging is cute ! I like the portability of it.
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
I hated this at first but it turns out I was applying it wrong . DONT use the face brush from them , it stinks . I switched to my beauty blender and now this is by far my favorite foundation I've ever used .
yesenia c.
I like it ! Porque es muy cubriente . Y se siente tu piel suavecita y se ve con vida ! No lo volvería a comprar porque es muy caro para mi .
Regina V.
Stoughton, MA
Obsessed !!! This is legit photo shop in a stick. It's super creamy and blends beautifully. They have a great color selection and shouldn't be to matching your skin tone. You don't even need concealer with this bad boy!! I have large pores and although it settles in there once applied, I just dab with a beauty blender and virtually become invisible. It is rather expensive but soooool worth it !
Christina R.
Medford , MA
I love it! I like how I can use it 2 ways. Sometimes I'll just use the stick to highlight the middle of my face after putting on my regular foundation. Sometimes I wear it alone. It's so versatile!
Emily C.
Williamsburg, VA
I have mixed feelings about this foundation. I am someone with really oil skin. I will say it is normally a lot more oily in the summer due to the heat and humidity, and dryer in the winter. I wasnt the biggest fan of this foundation when I wore it this summer. I thought the finish was great but my oils would show through pretty easily and pretty quickly. But on the other hand I think I would love this foundation in the winter when my skin is dryer.
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
It has been at least 25 years since I used a stick foundation. So I had no idea what to expect from this.

This stick is quite pigmented. You only need a couple streaks on each side of your face to get almost full coverage right off the bat. It blends out real easy with the coordinating brush (have yet to try it with a damp Beauty Blender) and does to a powder-like, matte but not flat finish. If you do t like a powdery look, just spritz your favorite spray primer or setting spray across your face to get rid of it.

I have combination skin (oily t-zone, normal everywhere else). This foundation holds up really well in my oily areas without fading or separating. It promises 12 hours of wear and I gotten that plus more.

So I'm impressed!

This product was sent to me by Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions above are my own.
Cristina L.
One of my favorite foundations! Yes its pricey but it lasts for a long time. The foundation itself you control the coverage! The more you put the fuller the coverage. But its light nothing crazy thick. I love it!
Lexi M.
Littleton, NH
Very great coverage foundation. Blends very well and doesn't crease. It lasted me all day. Unfortunately, I got the wrong shade so I haven't been able to use it without blending another foundation with it.
Katy R.
Arlington , VA
I use this as my concealer because I ordered it too light for my skin, but I love it. It fits in my purse, doesn't make a mess, provides great coverage and I received it from Influenster for free. I would purchase this brand again though when I run out.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.