BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Kaylyn C.
Gonzales , LA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I love this foundation. I don’t love stick foundations but this is amazing. I usually mix it with something else when I need it to look a little better. The coverage is amazing. A little bit goes a long way!
Brandi M.
The price for this product is more than I can afford myself so I borrowed a friends to try it. I loved it so much!! Such a beautiful finish and can be blended with a brush or sponge. Big win!
Shawna H.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Golden Tan more...
I bought this foundation because of all the amazing reviews I seen. The price is pretty up there for not a ton of product. The foundation looked nice from a distance, but showed all my pores.
Nas N.
S Pasadena, CA
Review for: Golden Tan more...
I haven’t tried this yet but I tested it at Sephora and it was so silky putting it on. I don’t know how it wears because I don’t own it but I do know the ingredients are healthy for your skin
Megan E.
Norman, OK
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation! I dont really love the way it looks, yet I continue to use. As of late,I have been using this mixed with my MUFE stick and love it SO much more!!
Carol b.
Great full coverage, blends so seamlessly. If I'm not wearing this foundation alone I'm usually wearing it under a different foundation for added coverage. Best stick foundation hands down.
Mica G.
The coverage on this foundation is really great, and it does blend seamlessly, but I did have a problem with the foundation slipping around after a few hours and becoming incredibly greasy.
Lipstick B.
houston
It’s an absolutely beautiful product ! I can’t imagine it not working on any skin type . Secondly the color range phenomenal and I absolutely love the full coverage I’m able to achieve with it . I couldn’t live without it
Lesli M.
hayden idaho
Coverage is FANTASTIC! This is my all time favorite foundation stick! The price is up there but well worth it. All of my concealers looks flawless on top of this! 100% recommend to everyone
Sydney M.
Boston
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION STICK. It does blend a bit dry so I would make sure to use a good moisturizer/primer. However, the finish of this is priceless. this will definitely be the foundation I use for my wedding one day!!!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.