BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1994)
Ijeoma O.
Shoreline, WA
I know people love this but I can't get it to not look heavy or greasy on my skin, no matter how little I use. I'm going to keep trying with different primers and methods, but so far it's not for me
Esther A.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Beige more...
Es muy bueno no necesitas mucho esfuerzo para dar un buen acabado la verdad es que supero mis expectativas excelente producto y súper buen precio también tienen una bomba muy buena y combinación perfecta
Ila J.
Review for: Cream more...
I absolutely love this foundation stick it’s easy to apply easy to blend out you can use a little for a light coverage or build it up to a full coverage. It last all day and is def one of my favorites.
Karen L.
Atlanta
Great coverage. Easy application. Beautiful finish! I have oily skin so I set it with a good amount of translucent powder so it doesn’t look oily throughout the day. This is definitely a holy grail!
Nabiha S.
Lombard , IL
I love this foundation! Makes my skin look flawless and so complete. The only problem is that it’s too pricey for the amount of product, but I’m still giving it 5 stars because it’s just so amazing.
Aimee K.
I was shocked by how great this made my skin look. It really blends beautifully and gives great buildable coverage. I tend to get dry patches but this formula didn’t cling or highlight any dry spots.
Bibi C.
Omaha, NE
When I first apply this, it has amazing coverage and my skin looks flawless.Although, I have really dry skin and this makes me look very, very cakey. It's a little pricey so I wouldnt buy this again.
Irina L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely hated this it was difficult to apply and it ended up being clumpy on my face and breaking up around the nose area and didn’t give me the coverage that a claim to I return this several days after I bought it to the store
Courtney J.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Warm Honey more...
This foundation is flawless. It’s a bit on the pricey side. But definitely well worth buying because of the full coverage. I don’t even have to wear concealer when I wear this foundation. It’s amazing.
Sara R.
Review for: Nude more...
This is a fantastic foundation for on the go. It is a bit pricey like all hourglass products, but that's why I only use it when I'm out of town. It makes my skin look flawless and I absolutely love it.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.