BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Kennadie J.
Review for: Bisque more...
NO NO NO! I have the dryers skin and even with my facials, exfoliate, moisturizer and primer this product would not stay on! Emphasized texture I regularly don’t have and sunk into my fine lines. I DO NOT recommend.
Val V.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
Beyond full coverage. This is clown makeup. Cute packaging but this is super thick. So if you have very bad skin n need to hide scars acne or tattoos this is perfect for you. I received mine an I’ll never purchase it.
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
Review for: Sable more...
Beautiful beautiful beautiful foundation! So easy to apply and great for dry skin! I’m very fair and they also have perfect shades and undertones! Just repurchased for the second time today!! Definitely worth the price.
Fiz
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Did I say love already? This is the best stick foundation I have ever used. You can get a super natural day-to-day look with this or a full coverage/glam look! The range of colors is phenomenal, packaging is nice and sleek. A must buy!
keisha u.
usa
This Foundation has definitely set the bar for other makeup lines it is my absolutely favorite a lot goes a long way and it Blends out seamlessly and it's not heavy or cakey it is worth the price point a great Buy
Alin R.
Review for: Buff more...
One of my favorite foundations! It gives great coverage and it makes your skin look like a porcelain doll. It’s lightweight & a little goes a long way. Super easy to travel with & it’s stick form is so convenient!
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Rowan S.
vienna
This foundation stick is so amazing!it gives me full on full coverage but is still build able you would think that it wouldn’t work for oily skin but shishter you’re wrong I also recommend this to all skin types!!
Sommer S.
Shalimar, FL
Review for: Golden Natural more...
I really love the way this applies, when I finish my makeup it always looks so flawless but throughout the day it starts looking terrible. I can’t wear this if I plan on being in public more than a couple of hours
Xochithl O.
Burbank, IL
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
FULL COVERAGE! Smooth base! Airbrushed finish! I am obsessed! I can’t say enough about this foundation! The colors are on point and even for cream contouring it’s amazing! I highly recommend you guys get a sample!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.