BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Madison C.
Baton Rouge , LA
Review for: Light Beige more...
Ehhhh. For the price point I would expect better. It looks beautiful and full coverage, but no matter how much setting poster you use, it’s a hot mess after a few hours. It sets in your smile lines and creases everywhere.
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
Review for: Warm Honey more...
I received this as a free sample to test out. So different than other foundations I used before! I really did enjoy it, I just didn’t enjoy how much I had to use to get coverage. It was a fine line between not enough and cake face for me.
Jasmine W.
Columbus, OH
I don’t care much for stick foundations but this one blends like a dream and after setting it’s basically bullet proof lol it’s high coverage,covered all of my acne, I also have sensitive skin and I had nooo bad reactions worth a try for sure.
Leagh C.
kansas city
This lasts all day!!!!!!! When I’m going to a photo shoot I️ always wear this stuff!!!
I️ love this!! makes my makeup look great. I️ always look flawless with this stuff!! I️ don’t ever wear makeup with out it. Ten out of ten the best product to could purchase
Jessica R.
Oceanside, NY
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is literally my favorite foundation EVER. It’s like skin in a stick. I love the packaging and the triangular shape. The coverage is amazing and it’s makes your skin look flawless . I would recommend this to everyone!
Brianna P.
2700 roberts circle arlington tx 76010
Review for: Ivory more...
I still haven’t purchased this foundation but I am totally looking forward on doing that I’ve heard and seen a lot of awesome reviews my friend actually has it and her skin looks spectacular leaves her looking like a doll
Shelby M.
Cypress, TX
One of my most favorite foundations! I start out with less product and then build up from there to avoid the “cakey look.” This foundation just keeps looking better throughout the day. I would say it has a satin finish.
Mallory A.
Santa Rosa
Love love love this product. Full coverage and makes my skin look amazing. doesnt break me out and works good on my dry skin. I usually use setting spray to blend it in because it can be hard to blend out alone. Love it
Melissa M.
Chicago
Review for: Linen more...
Believe the hype. This foundation is beautiful. I was never one for foundation sticks because I felt like they would be too heavy. Not this one. Applied by dotting it over the face and patting in with a Beauty Blender gives the most natural beautiful finish.
Joelle B.
detroit
Review for: Alabaster more...
Packaging is unique and feels expensive. Price point is pretty high but I'm willing to spend the money on a product like this because it does exactly what it claims to do. The only negative is that I find with my dry combination skin it doesn't last all day.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.