BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Arielle B.
Irving, TX
Review for: Almond more...
I love love love the hourglass foundation sticks. I usually use them as a foundation and contour stick because they are easy to use and blend well together. I have dry skin and it gives me a nice glow and provides great coverage.
Christina H.
Clay, NY
Review for: Vanilla more...
I wanted to love this so much! The finish it gorgeous and blends in so well, and definitely a beautiful full coverage but I am oily in my T zone so it broke up around my nose really bad! So for dry skin this would be everything!
Devon C.
Review for: Ivory more...
It’s very creamy and hourglass rarely ever disappoints with their products which is why they charge for them at the prices they do. I know YouTube beauty gurus love this product but I felt it was a tad slippery rather than dewy.
Rebecca P.
Christiansburg
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
this is in the top five foundations for a reason! This is the best stick Foundation I have ever used! If you want to look like your skin is naked and Flawless but still get enough coverage, then this is the foundation for you!
Callie S.
GA
I become a full coverage goddess with this on. It’s amazing and beautiful. The finish is matte, but friggin amazing. Although I’m dry skinned this foundation doesn’t wreck my skin like others. Overall, I recommend to everyone!
لميسة  .
queens
Review for: Golden more...
My absolutely favorite foundation of I’m going for a full coverage because I often get acne causing a scars and this product covers all the scars and leaves behind a flawless looking skin and the stick foundation goes on smoothly.
Jenna j.
This foundation looks awful on my oily combo skin. It emphasizes my pores. It also pills up, breaks down and slides off my skin after a couple of hours. I have tried using small amounts as concealer but I don't even like that.
Paige M.
Frankfort
Review for: Shell more...
These are very hyped up and for a good reason. They are very high coverage. The stick does not have much product in it but you don’t need much to get a full coverage effect on the skin. I would use a brush to buff it out and use a moisturizing primer underneath it.
Natalia M.
El Paso
Review for: Buff more...
Beautiful finish looks great in photos however if you have really oily skin wouldn’t recommend because it does break up a little and gets shiny around the nose area
Karina D.
Hillsboro
THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF FOUNDATIONS! I’m completely in love with this stuff! It IS a little pricey but if you can afford it it’s totally worth it! I will never buy a different foundation stick! Makes my skin looks flawless!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.