BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
If you have dry skin and think using a stick foundation emphasizes your dry skin then you haven't tried this one. This foundation stick is amazing for dry skin and can give you anywhere from sheer to the fullest of coverage. If you have a little money to spend I would buy this product.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Other more...
I can not stress enough how amazing the Hourglass Foundation Stick is. It blends out instantly, it has great coverage, it doesn’t break down, it’s travel friendly, a little goes a long way, it’s just perfect. The packaging is so elegant and sleek.
Jordan H.
Orlando, FL
I use the shade alabaster. This is so full coverage and smooth that when I wear it I feel like I have a whole new face. Amazing and works well with a sponge or brush.
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This is a very creamy rich textured foundation stick. Compared to the other foundation stick this one seems to have more moisture. This was my first time buying it and I really enjoyed it. It’s a little pricey for me. But a great product. I Would recommend it !
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
I was so skeptical about this foundation because I'm oily but the reviews speak for themselves. This is beautiful and I can still get a good 8 hours of wear out of it before it gets oily. It blends so fast and flawless and the shade range is great.
Lisa F.
Chattanooga
Love this foundation! It applies light, but is easily buildable. This is my first foundation stick and I love the convenience of applying the product. Nice matte finish. Does not crease or make your skin look sallow and dry. Highly recommend!
Annie D.
Nashville
Beautiful. Easy to use. I recommend using a brush to blend out the strokes. It stays on a long time when set with powder! Highly recommend. The finish is beautiful—not matte, but works with my oily skin!
Alexandra H.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Porcelain more...
This foundation has been my go-to, holy grail foundation for the last year and the coverage is wonderful, and it’s so easy to blend into the skin. I loved it so much I bought a backup just to have on hand for when I run out. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Zion n.
This hourglass foundation stick is iconic. Not only is it super full coverage but the formula is amazing and it works really well with my skin type. I also love the big selection of colors and the weight of the stick makes it feel very luxe.
Shyatesa R.
My favorite stick foundation. I reach for it all summer (because that is the shade I have) and it’s flawless. It blends so easily and plays well with others so you can mix foundations together. I will be buying this again and in more colors.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.