BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2065)
Danielle M.
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
Best foundation out there I've used. Great for day to day wear but even better for night time. Lasts all day and night. The only thing I do not love is the price. Quite expensive for little product. Would buy again but only use for special occasions.  Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Amy♓️ P.
214 Kennedy street, Glasgow
Review for: Light Beige more...
Pricey foundation but worth every penny. Love this foundation for when i want a full coverage, long lasting foundation especially for nights out. I apply this straight to my face from the stick and buff it out using my damp beauty sponge and it works like a dream. A little goes a very long way with this foundation
Dani A.
Oakville, ON
I love the ease of using a stick foundation. This formula is so concentrated, you only need to use a little. It's so easy to buff out and blend with a foundation brush. I wore this on vacation in Jamaica, and it lasted through the heat.
Charlie L.
Halifax, NS
I tried the "blanc" as I am very fair skinned. It was almost too light for me which is promising. This means I can use this shade when winter comes. Full coverage, very nice feel to it. You need very little product. I wore this to a very hot bar and it ended up looking a little cakey but 5 hrs of dancing will do that. Definitely a purchase I'd make again.
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall.
Mia G.
Good when you're in a rush and need some coverage. However it is more of a light-medium coverage, and can accentuate dry patches if you aren't careful. You also go through the product a lot quicker than other foundations...
Yasmin Y.
OH LORDY!! This foundation stick is the best I've used yet! It's my first time and I'm definitely buying it again. Slightly pricy but worth it. It's a smooth application and I would buy it again. I would recommend using a damp beauty blender to blend it out, coverage is amazing and UGHH THE BEST YET!
Natalie R.
This was so hyped on YouTube and social media. I purchased this based on reviews but like many other foundation sticks I've tried it left me underwhelmed. I found myself using way too much. At times I felt the shade I purchased was off. I found it does not look as good on me as my other foundations
Vanessa K.
Brampton, Ontario
Very full coverage foundation. Left the skin looking a bit heavy if you use too much. It goes on the skin very smoothly and blends out AMAZINGLY with brush or sponge. This foundation is a bit pricey but I would def buy again. Great for contouring as well!
Noora B.
Winnipeg , MB
Review for: Beige more...
Oh my gosh, I do not have this product yet but I would love to get my hands on it! I tried a swatch at Sephora and instantly fell in love! It goes on so beautifully & such great finish! Will be exploring once I run out of my current liquid foundation! Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.