BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2069)
Charmander P.
Review for: Alabaster more...
I was apprehensive when I first purchased this product as it has a pretty hefty price tag even for a Sephora foundation. After I tried it I quickly understood why the price is so high as it is an amazing quality formula. This foundation smooths out my skin without a pore minimizing primer and easily covers up all my imperfections in one coat leaving my skin looking airbrushed and completely flawless. It is extremely long lasting and I have actually worn it for 14 hours with only minor touch ups and it still looked just as good as when I put it on in the morning. Would definitely recommend trying it out!
Hanny B.
Overall its a great foundation although it costs quite a lot
I like how pigmented they are and how they cover pores and scars
Stays on for a long time and doesn't budge
Kaye S.
toronto , ON
Love this stick foundation, apply a thin layer for light coverage or build up the coverage to you're liking; super easy to apply and use, long lasting and natural finish
Review for: Shell more...
Amazing coverage that can be anywhere from medium to full coverage depending on how much you apply and whether you use a damp beauty blender (light) or a brush (full). Blends amazing, doesn't oxidize, and super easy to apply!
Jazzlin J.
cessnock
Review for: Light Beige, Vanilla more...
Love this stuff sooooo much! 100% full coverage , use on a daily basis, super easy to apply I go through so many tho! There’s not a whole lot of product for the price
katrina g.
Such full coverage, you can buff out this with a dense brush and cover your entire face with just a a few strokes. Can be used lightly or fuller. Great stick foundation.
Danzel E.
Over Compton, Sherborne
Review for: Linen more...
Great finish but not enough product for the price. For the coverage it gives I really think having two shades would be great to not wash me out and I could use it a little like jeffree Starr does in his YouTube video. You don’t actually need concealer or powder when using this. If I was rich I would repurchase and get two shades. I use this when I want more coverage and a matte finish but as it stands I’d rather wear two layers of my dewy one as I feel this stick will be used up quick . The packaging makes it great for travel and touch ups tho💕
lauraenovo L.
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
Beautiful foundation. The finish is so perfect. I think this is a foundation for every skin type! It is easy to apply. Never looks cakey. And you can layered it many times. The only think that Indont like is that feels a little I don't know greasy/heavy when applying it. But when you blend it. It disappears.
If you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for? I am oily and I love this one! the color warm ivory is very yellow, which I love! the color stays true and it doesn't oxidize or turn orange.
Very creamy formula, easy to blend, and the coverage is so beautiful!
Rachel P.
Bangalore
Holy grail foundation stick. Full coverage no oxidation dewy finish n stays on for long hours!!
What else could u ask for??
Yea.. just the price is a bit too high.
Lynn G.
Dartmouth , NS
Review for: Blanc more...
I love this foundation stick! I'm pretty pale with yellow undertones and the shade Blanc is my perfect undereye concealor and my highlight base. I have also used for a brow concealor. Cleans up lines perfectly. Blends very easily for a stick foundation. It isn't streaky or heavy. Lightweight and very concentrated pigments, so that means less is more! The only thing bad I can say is that it's pretty pricey but Hourglass is a luxury beauty brand.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.