BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1992)
Monica S.
Hamilton, ON
This is my go to stick foundation. It is very full coverage and the shade range is great ! I have sensitive, acne prone combo skin and it works well. It doesn't cling to dry patches and lasts all night. I would buy again for sure !
kelsey b.
Corby, Northamptonshire
This foundation stick is the best foundation stick I have ever used it is so full coverage and lasts all day blends so well I'm very pale and there is a good range of shades I would 100% buy again and recommend to friends and family
Natalie D.
Swindon
Review for: Light Beige more...
beautiful full coverage foundation, I would recommend to spray a little bit of setting spray on before to make it blend better, I love stick foundations there are so nice and the packaging very cute! I would recommend it to anyone
Elizabeth E.
Wake Forest, NC
An amazing stick foundation. Easy to apply, blends well, and stays put all day! A little product goes a long way. Many different shades, for every skin tone. This was my first time using this formula, but I would definitely buy it again!
Meshal M.
Surrey , BC
Went on very smooth and blended evenly. This is probably the best stick foundation I've used. It's quite pricey but looks like it will last long considering I used just a little bit and it blended so well. Medium to full coverage.
Marian S.
Amazing full coverage foundation. I thought that with my dry skin will set on my dry spots but it wasn't the case. It glides on the skin, is smooth and buttery and just applies like a dream.
Yuliana G.
This foundation stick is simply perfect, it would not change it for any other, its coverage is maximum and has a great variety of tones, the packaging is very practical and would buy again
LIZ S.
I need to try this again, I only got a mini version to try it and I love it, it totally matches my skin type and it is not oily at all, it blends really easily but it to heavy for me; so I wore it on very special occasions.
Omniah R.
Darlington
this foundation stick is very easy to apply and it is not too thick which makes it easier to blend.it lasts all day and the coverage is great throughout the day I am quite pale but there is a massive selection of skin colours which you could choose from.
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
For a stick foundation, it is so easy to use! Works best with my beauty blender, but blends well with a brush as well. They have an excellent colour range so there were many shades to choose from. A great discovery!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.