BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2002)
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Weymouth
Review for: Alabaster more...
I have a pale complexion and shade Alabaster is just perfect for me!
It is such a shame that this formula doesn't work for me, cause I always struggle to find the right shade :(
Coverage is really great too, but it doesn't stay on my skin for very long and it makes my dry skin even drier.
Good buy for someone with more oily skin I guess.
Sara L.
St. Jerome
Review for: Golden Tan more...
First impression is has smooth as a stick foundation can be. The application is like adding soft velvet to your skin. The triangle form help making the application a child play. The color was pure perfection match, like second skin but 100% better . My skin is normal/combination and the foundation did not move all day. The only downside is the price .
Deirian H.
Medicine Hat, AB
Review for: Warm Beige more...
BEST FOUNDATION EVER!! This foundation is sooo full coverage, stays matte throughout the whole day, doesn't crease or get cakey and doesn't oxidize! The only con I have for this foundation is it's a little pricey for the amount of product you get, but the product itself is amazing! Highly recommend to anyone with oily to normal skin and anyone with acne!
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
Amazing foundation. It applies very smoothly onto the skin and blending it out with a beautyblender is a dream. It gives me full coverage without feeling heavy or cakey. It lasts all day long and doesn't make me oily at all (I have normal/combo skin).
Claudia G.
Congers, NY
Literally the best foundation I have ever used! I love the stick it's easy to apply without getting your hands messy. It was my first time using it ever and when I run out I am totally buying another, so yes I would recommend it to another person!
Ashleigh G.
Toronto, ON
As a frequent business traveller, I love having a stick foundation that doesn't add to my liquid budget. This foundation has a great selection of shades, is easy to blend, and has great coverage while also looking natural.
Seini U.
Review for: Honey, Amber more...
One of the best stick foundations out there today. Very smooth and creamy to apply on to skin, just glides and easy to blend. Best formula and coverage is amazing. Only pull this foundation out on special occasions as I do have to set it and may sometimes be too 'cakey'. Would definitely purchase again, it is on the pricer side but worth it.
Arudchika S.
Ilford , Essex
I have never used a stick foundation before, because I thought it would be quite hard to blend out. But I just love this product. It is so versatile in coverage from light to full coverage. It lasts all day with a primer. You don't get much of the product but it lasts you for quite a long time. It's a great product, expensive but worth it!
Sha S.
This foundation is everything! I only use it on special occasions because it is very expensive but it's full coverage, smooth, silky, pigmented and I can't say enough good things about it. It feels light weight but actually builds and layers very well. It's very easy to blend, shade ranges are great but they could come out with more...
Deborah L.
Lancashire , UK
The best foundation I've ever tried!! I have normal skin and this is just a dream to wear! Blends so easily with a beauty blender and also just glides on with an artis brush! Amazing coverage! With a wide range of colours to suit everyone!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.