BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1998)
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Review for: Beige more...
La he probado en día y en noche y con el el clima de Santo Domingo que es tan caluroso, excelente ha pasado la prueba, barra concentrada se difumina uniformemente y la cobertura es de media a alta depende cuanto te pongas, sientes la piel respirar, no te suda y se retira con facilidad.
Jemma M.
not a good shade range if you're pale. good for oily to normal skin but not dry, somewhat hard to blend out. didn't work for me but i have lots of friends who it has worked with !
Karen L.
Toronto
I am loving this foundation right now. It has a high coverage level and responds well to both brush and a damp beauty blender. There are a lot of different shades for every skin color. The price is pretty high but I am finding that it's worth it. Dry skin types may find this foundation not dewy enough
Léa-Jeanne T.
Boucherville , QC
Foundation and concealer in one
Concentrated formula contains double the pigment of traditional foundation
Maximum coverage with minimum product
Longwearing waterproof formula – 12 hour hold
Adjusts to body temperature for effortless blending
Undetectable full coverage
Conceals all discoloration and imperfections
Delivers flawless skin with a seamless finish
Available in 26 shades to perfectly match every skin tone
Twist up stick
Noelle S.
Victoria , BC
Not for me :( I've heard great reviews so clearly it's a good product.. but I wouldn't recommend this for dry skin. this was given to me so luckily I didn't spend money on something not meant for my skin type. It separated around my pores. I prefer the Makeup Forever ultra HD stick foundation
Amber C.
This was really horrible stuff. Which really shocked me. I tried it so many times. I tried with the brush it was made to be applied/blending with and I tried a beautyblender. It looks flawless and fantastic for about the first 15 minutes, TOPS. Then you end up looking like nothing more than a greasy, streaky pancake face!! And I used setting powder and setting spray!
Tania M.
Saint Bruno, WY
Best foundation I have ever used. I have big pores and so I can't use liquid foundation even with primer because it settles into my pores too much. This one offers massive coverage so you only need to use a little product. I do find that it breaks down early in the day if you don't have a good primer. I tried many with this foundation and the best pairing seems to be with the Hungover primer from Too Faced.
Grazielle d.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
This is amazing! A little goes a long way! You can build it up to a hight coverage. If applied with a blender sponge does not look cakey. It is very creamy but does not crease. It doesnt cling to dry areas. There is a huge selection of shade options. And because you dont need a lot it wil not finish any time soon. With or without primer it looks flawless. I cannot say enough good things about this foundation!
Mah K.
I have oily skin and this foundation is AMAZING! I really live the way it held up throughout the day and how I did lot have to blot one time. I may have used a good primer but the foundation did the job. Can't wait to introduce this product to my friends in Europe even though I am sure the product has not launched in Paris yet. Good job Hourglass. The forgot to mention that my color was golden almond.
Sandip A.
Enola, PA
This is my new favorite foundation! I absolutely love the coverage it gives and the demi-matte/satin type of finish is gorgeous! The foundation is so easy to apply with the stick design and the brush recommended to use with it is super soft and blends the foundation like a dream. The best part is the weightless feel of the foundation, which is amazing considering the awesome coverage it gives.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.