BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Jordan F.
jeannette
Super full coverage & perfect for my skin type. Application is easy too! Liked the shade range, color matched me perfectly. Definitely will be repurchasing in the future!
Arian A.
Los Angeles
Review for: Golden Tan, Warm Beige more...
It has been one of the easiest foundation to use when you’re going on a date or somewhere fancy. My skin type is normal and it’s full coverage. Invest on a foundation this good. I recommend this to all my girls!
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
Review for: Natural more...
I noticed everything wrong about my skin thanks to thi stock. I have spent so much money on skincare to correct it. Now I plan on revisiting after the initial launch to see if it was me or the product. I used th brush that went with it as a separate purchase.
Paige R.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Beige more...
This foundation is worth its weight in gold! I was skeptical at first thinking I would use this stick up in a hot minute but the coverage is so great you only need a little bit. It doesn’t make me break out and it doesn’t settle in fine lines. Love it!
Alesha R.
Cokato, MN
I like this foundation and the coverage is great! My only complaint is that it can look a bit heavy and does crease so you must use a setting powder with it to keep it looking fresh all day. My face also looks a bit more oily when I use this foundation.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Linen more...
I don’t need concealer when I wear this I also have redness and some scars from acne and this covers great. It’s not too creamy but it blends. And I only use setting powder on my t zone. It’s not too thick either so you don’t feel like ur wearing makeup
Jill T.
Austin
I’m convinced this is the best foundation stick out there! This product is extremely full coverage and matches almost perfectly with my skin tone. The coverage is buildable, which is nice. Best of all, it does not break me out! I recommend applying with a brush vs. a sponge for even application.
Chels G.
Ewa
I honestly loved this product at one point. I would literally recommend it to everyone I knew.. but I guess my skin got weird and decided to not like the product anymore and make me break out when I use it. ): but I lovvvve how easy it is to have such a flawless base/face when using this product.
member-de6fd
Review for: Shell more...
Not much is required for this foundation stick to give you good coverage. It also blends out quite easily. The foundation also comes in a pretty decent shade range. And although the foundation is expensive, the packaging is gorgeous and gives a good amount of product that is easy to access.
Holly S.
Rockland, MA
Review for: Vanilla more...
I received the  Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick and  Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Brush  complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I received this testing opportunity after a recent visit to Sephora's store for a custom makeover, so I had just learned my Color IQ number is 1R05. Unfortunately, this Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick does not have a corresponding shade for 1R05, so I chose Vanilla. (The Vanilla shade has a Color IQ range of 2R03 / 1R03 / 2R04 / 3R04.) After using the Foundation Stick, I think the Vanilla shade is too fair for my skin. It's not a terrible miss, but it does give me a very slight porcelain doll look compared to another Foundation Stick I use in my Color IQ shade. Regardless, the Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick truly provides weightless, full coverage in just one application, as advertised. I'm able to build coverage over my under-eye area, red cheeks and any blemishes. Its triangular shape allows for super easy application in my under-eye area, but I haven't used it to contour or highlight—that's far above my makeup application skill level. The Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation blends really well, but the only poor attribute I experienced is when I rested my hand on my face while applying mascara, my hand removed some of the foundation I had just applied. I had to re-apply/re-blend with the Vanish Foundation Brush to fix the uneven spots I just created. Also, throughout the day, I noticed I still get T-Zone area shine. Overall, it's a great product and I would still recommend it to a friend. I just hope I can find a closer shade for my skin tone when I need to purchase again.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.