BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Alicia
I love the shade range of this product and it does give a flawless finish. But in all honesty for the price of this and the amount of product you actually get I don't think it's worth it. Sometimes I feel like it's harder to blend than other foundation sticks I have. It's still a good product and the end result is a flawless finish but I don't think I would repurchase this as I do prefer my "Makeup forever" ultra hd stick which is almost half the price of this one.
Hailey S.
This foundation is life!
I love the creamy texture and the application was so easy to buff out and blend. The finish was powdery and it set really well onto my face. I used this with and without primer and I found it worked well with both but it was easier to blend with primer :)
Alisha H.
Bought at Sephora and must say this does not last on the skin at all.. I have oily t zone and pretty normal outer portion of my face. And I hated this foundation. Would not buy again especially as this is 0.26 oz compared to a normal full 1.0 on foundation and still super expensive
Jessica M.
Woodbridge , ON
10/10. It's perfect. Full coverage,
Not heavy or cakey. Makes your skin look flawless! The packaging is nice and classy. It's the best stick foundation there is! Good for all skin types. It will last all day!! I highly recommend.
Tip: not to be used with a beauty blender. Buy the vanish brush,
The two make a perfect couple!!!!
Carolina U.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This foundation is great! It's full coverage!!! & it has a shine to it but with powder is sets to matte ! I definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for a good foundation, it's definitely one of my favs
Alena X.
Seguin, ON
Review for: Nude, Shell more...
I liked this foundation a lot. I had a couple samples sent to me in different colours. The one I used in the pic was "Shell" it seemed a tad light so I'd probably use "Nude" next time. The product was medium coverage and wore nicely though out the day. Didn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.
Natalie J.
Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
Review for: Vanilla more...
This is the BEST foundation ever! It blends so effortlessly. It looks beautiful and flawless on the skin, I have never had as many compliments as I do when wearing this. Even as it wears throughout the day it doesn't become patchy, it just becomes more sheer so you don't look awful after 10 hours wear. The only thing bad about this product is the price, but it is worth the money.
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
Review for: Sand more...
I read a lot about this and I thought I was going to like it but I didn't. I bought in Sephora used it two times to see if it was how I had used it or the setting powder but no, I didn't like it and I returned it. I didn't fell that it had the coverage that I wanted and si ce I had tried the tarte foundation stick I was expecting something better or at least as good. I don't recommend it.
Teona K.
This foundation is really creamy and blends very well. It's only downfall is that there is not much other shades for darker skinned girls and they don't match that well.
Sabrina S.
paris
Review for: Ivory more...
We've got a winner! The Hourglass Vanish Stick Foundation who has just made it to my top 5 foundations ! 🙌🏼 It's a medium to full coverage. It smooths the skin perfectly and does not cake. My personal preference is the package. I find it so high quality and high end. This baby is a must try !
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.