BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Diana D.
Maple, IA
So creamy and beautiful. This foundation blends like a dream! And I love that it was introduced with such an expansive colour range! Creamy, hydrating, and long wearing! I love this foundation and how it wears!
Iram Z.
Scarbrough , ON
Review for: Beige more...
This is a great foundation and provides excellent coverage. I found that it worked great with my cool/neutral tones. I picked it up at Sephora and was not disappointed. Lasted a very long with no creasing
Danche V.
ive been liking this lately because it has just a lot of ranges of shades and you could just pick the right for you and that little triangle thing on the top is just perfect to get the parts of the face that you coundt get just with a circle stick
Megan R.
Windsor, ON
This is my current foundation and its pretty good! It has good coverage and it is easy to blend out. One complaint I have is that it does seem to breakup after a while on my face so I don't get all day wear.
Allison A.
Port Coquitlam, BC
This is so creamy and radiant! I wish it had a shade range comparable to the MUFE line but this is still awesome. The packaging is beautiful and it lasts all day! I will definitely be repurchasing this!
Tamara R.
Higher lincombe road, Torquay
Review for: Blanc more...
This product lived up to the hype! The packaging is beautiful and compact, and is a perfect match for my pale skin that I can never find a match for! So easy to apply and would definitely buy this again!
Sidney J.
Great for textured or red undertones skin. Very full coverage but is not Cakey ! This is an easy to apply and blendable foundation and also works very well as a concealer. It covers up all blemishes and has a great range of shades !!
shivi s.
Review for: Amber more...
Oh my god this is my go to foundation stick and I completely adore this, as this one helps me to get ready in just 5 min as it blends in like a dream and gives me that flawless coverage.. It's love..
Sarah N.
Full coverage to the point I didn't need any under concealer because it would be too Cakey. For best result I striped my face then with a damp brush I buffed it in. Flawless smooth and matter finish!
koulla t.
I was very excited to see that Hourglass had launches a high-coverage foundation stick, and it lives up to the expectations! I have oily-combo skin and live in a tropical environment, but it does last slightly longer than other foundations that I have previously used. I've gone through about 3 sticks - I am obsessed!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.