BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Nathalia G.
Roselle Park, NJ
Now I would definitely say that this is the holy grail of stick foundations.  It is rather expensive but such luxurious product.  It leaves my skin with a satin finish that does not oxidize or disappear through the day.  Very easy to blend.  I will repurchase.
Yolanda B.
Tucson, AZ
I really love this stick Foundation it is a very creamy thick consistency and it Glides onto your face very well however avoid using too much because it can become cakey but all in all it's a great Foundation stick and it gives your skin a very dewy look
Rissa S.
Review for: Porcelain more...
AMAZING PRODUCT!!!! One of the best foundation sticks I have ever tried, it truly does wonders it tops off any other foundation stick out there honestly, I recommend this to everyone they have a lot of shades to choose from and it won’t disappoint you! 😉✨
nancy f.
Concord , NC
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Amazing product! Extremely full coverage. The packing is nice & i think it’s very easy to travel with. It stays on all day! It’s definitely on the pricier side but it’s totally worth it. I’ve purchased this for the 3rd time now & will continue to do so😊😊
Amanda A.
Baldwinville, MA
I was really nervous about trying this because my skin tends to lean more towards the dry side, and i tgoing it would be too thick, and look cakey. Nope, its like a skin toned butter stick! So smooth, seamless coverage, I really just love this foundation!
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
Review for: Bisque more...
First off the color bisque that I purchased online was WAYYYY too dark. I still tried to make it work, however I hate this foundation! I am a oily skin type and this foundation was not matte at all or stayed long on my face. It separated throughout the day badly all over my face . Plus for the price this foundation is definitely not worth it!
Ashia C.
Barstow , CA
Review for: Linen more...
I loved this foundation I used this on a client of mine and she struggles with acne I was able to build it to cover it and her skin looked beautiful definitely will be purchasing again
Ashley H.
Green Bay
Review for: Vanilla more...
This foundation stick is hands down my favorite stick foundation ever. It blends so easily and is impossible to put on too much. It blends with a brush, sponge, or fingers. This is pricey but definitely worth it!!
Nichole M.
I have nothing negative to say about this foundation stick! This is my holy grail and I reach for it the most. A little bit of product goes a long way! Full coverage and smooth when applying. This last great all day and doesn’t look caked on my dry skin!
Kaitlyn M.
Brentwood
Review for: Light Beige more...
This ended up being a very mediocre product for me. I had heard so many great things about it, so I was surprised to find that it left my skin feeling very dry and I found that I had to use a lot of the product to get coverage. I wouldn’t purchase again.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.