BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall.
Charlie L.
Halifax, NS
I tried the "blanc" as I am very fair skinned. It was almost too light for me which is promising. This means I can use this shade when winter comes. Full coverage, very nice feel to it. You need very little product. I wore this to a very hot bar and it ended up looking a little cakey but 5 hrs of dancing will do that. Definitely a purchase I'd make again.
Vanessa K.
Brampton, Ontario
Very full coverage foundation. Left the skin looking a bit heavy if you use too much. It goes on the skin very smoothly and blends out AMAZINGLY with brush or sponge. This foundation is a bit pricey but I would def buy again. Great for contouring as well!
Mia G.
Good when you're in a rush and need some coverage. However it is more of a light-medium coverage, and can accentuate dry patches if you aren't careful. You also go through the product a lot quicker than other foundations...
Yasmin Y.
OH LORDY!! This foundation stick is the best I've used yet! It's my first time and I'm definitely buying it again. Slightly pricy but worth it. It's a smooth application and I would buy it again. I would recommend using a damp beauty blender to blend it out, coverage is amazing and UGHH THE BEST YET!
Natalie R.
This was so hyped on YouTube and social media. I purchased this based on reviews but like many other foundation sticks I've tried it left me underwhelmed. I found myself using way too much. At times I felt the shade I purchased was off. I found it does not look as good on me as my other foundations
Noora B.
Review for: Beige more...
Oh my gosh, I do not have this product yet but I would love to get my hands on it! I tried a swatch at Sephora and instantly fell in love! It goes on so beautifully & such great finish! Will be exploring once I run out of my current liquid foundation! Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Sasha R.
Review for: Bisque more...
This foundation makes me a greasy mess. I've tried to make it work a few times even with the smallest amount of product it just sits heavy and greasy on my skin. You get less product with this and it's more expensive than most other stick foundations. I really don't think it was worth the hype.
Raven R.
I love this foundation for full-medium coverage. When buffed into the skin the right way it literally looks like your real skin..... but if you don't buff it in properly watch out because you might look like a cake face.
Lily D.
I love how skinlike this foundation is as I didn't expect it from a foundation stick. I have oily skin that's why I tend to stay away from sticks as I thought they'd be cakey. I definitely would buy this again though I don't think I'd finish this right away as it you don't need to use too much to get coverage.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.